• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

In completely unrelated news, the Brave heroes can apparently now show up in the Training Tower and Tempest. I had Brave!Ike show up in my first Tempest battle of the day.

Edit: Oops, this was already pointed out in the Tempest Trial topic. Just ignore me then unless if you didn't already know this.

Edited by Tybrosion

Sad day... I got super hyped for the banner and then let down. lol (More PoR love is always nice.) But a threesome banner? I had been hoping that one guy's prediction was wrong. 

My thoughts: Nephenee's art is beautiful. Slaying Lance is fabulous. I wonder if she'll end up being a glass canon lancer. We don't really have any of those. If she's fast and strong enough, with Wrath, she may always be shooting off Moonbow. For my free pull, I'll definitely choose blue. Oscar's art is kind of disappointing. In the trailer, I liked his attack art better. And his squinty-eyed chibi is precious. It looks like he got a little shafted like Titania and her plain Jane jewel weapon. Will he be Sully 2.0? At the very least he has lancebreaker! FINALLY.  I probably won't go out of my way to pull for him even though he's one of my favorite characters. Elinicia....looks 10 years old. And her voice is kind of odd. Her base kit seems okay, and she'll probably end up being the best of the 3 red fliers (not that that's hard). She'd be a bit more desirable to me if she came with Hone Fliers. It's a little weird that they decided to add her on a PoR banner considering she has NPC status for a good chunk of the game. lol Maybe this means there's hope for Elice! She needs to join her husband and brother.

Overall, I think I'll do my free blue pull and that's it. Maybe I'll do more towards the end if it looks like the next banner is going to be incredibly meh. Jugdral pleeeeeeeease. Any PoR love is good love though. Though it's kind of difficult to beat my excitement for the SS banner.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sad day... I got super hyped for the banner and then let down. lol (More PoR love is always nice.) But a threesome banner? I had been hoping that one guy's prediction was wrong. 

My thoughts: Nephenee's art is beautiful. Slaying Lance is fabulous. I wonder if she'll end up being a glass canon lancer. We don't really have any of those. If she's fast and strong enough, with Wrath, she may always be shooting off Moonbow. For my free pull, I'll definitely choose blue. Oscar's art is kind of disappointing. In the trailer, I liked his attack art better. And his squinty-eyed chibi is precious. It looks like he got a little shafted like Titania and her plain Jane jewel weapon. Will he be Sully 2.0? At the very least he has lancebreaker! FINALLY.  I probably won't go out of my way to pull for him even though he's one of my favorite characters. Elinicia....looks 10 years old. And her voice is kind of odd. Her base kit seems okay, and she'll probably end up being the best of the 3 red fliers (not that that's hard). She'd be a bit more desirable to me if she came with Hone Fliers. It's a little weird that they decided to add her on a PoR banner considering she has NPC status for a good chunk of the game. lol Maybe this means there's hope for Elice! She needs to join her husband and brother.

Overall, I think I'll do my free blue pull and that's it. Maybe I'll do more towards the end if it looks like the next banner is going to be incredibly meh. Jugdral pleeeeeeeease. Any PoR love is good love though. Though it's kind of difficult to beat my excitement for the SS banner.

Don't know about that. Despite being an NPC for most of it, Elincia is basically the deuteragonist of Path of Radiance, so her inclusion makes a lot of sense.

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Maybe I'll do more towards the end if it looks like the next banner is going to be incredibly meh. Jugdral pleeeeeeeease.

According to the leak (which has yet been correct), Jugdral does indeed come next, with an Arvis GHB and a Genealogy banner in October.

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

According to the leak (which has yet been correct), Jugdral does indeed come next, with an Arvis GHB and a Genealogy banner in October.

Yeah, this better be true!

Not sure if I remember right, but didn't the leak also say that BK is not going to be a GHB but a TT reward? That would be so disappointing.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Don't know about that. Despite being an NPC for most of it, Elincia is basically the deuteragonist of Path of Radiance, so her inclusion makes a lot of sense.

Hm... I don't know if I ever really got that feeling from Elincia. Most of PoR seems more like Ike's coming of age story with the revenge plto with Elincia kind of being a catalyst for his own personal journey and a side quest. I think a lot of events in PoR still would have happened without her. Like Daein would have invaded. The mercenaries would have been forced to flee and/or choose a side. Ike, being the noble person that he is, likely wouldn't let his country fall or choose to join Daein for money. Elincia's presence helps fill in some gaps in the story so it makes more sense (and if she wasn't there, you know the people would make Ike become king...and that wouldn't end well). But it kind of feels like her role in the story is to give him money so he can go off and hero. XD I know that's a totally dumbed down version of it. I will say she has more plot-importance than several other characters, but there are also plenty with more plot importance than her. XD

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

According to the leask, Jugdral does indeed come next, with an Arvis GHB and a Genealogy banner in October.

It's the only game I don't know that much about, but I've read plenty about the characters, and I think more than any other game, they deserve the new designs and VAs. I'm sooo stoked for them.

So, between a three character banner skewed towards females, and a new story chapter so we can finally pick up from the Brunorias cliffhanger, I'm guessing this is going to be when we get to recruit Bruno? Otherwise it just seems very odd that they'd throw out one three character banner by itself without a character from another source to pick up the slack.

...As for the banner itself, I don't really have much to say. Never had a chance to play the Tellius games. Nice that there's more than just two red fliers in the game now, though.

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I feel the same. Only three... and I got hyped for the final person to be Geoffrey or Kieran, some of my favourites... but nope. Just a banned once again weighted with females, but this time just by the act of missing off the guy, so I can't even think of it as a female weighted banner...

It feels like they're really cutting back on actually giving us new characters, since the GHBs have been reduced -.-

I can barely dredge up any excitement or curiosity for the upcoming TT and whoever might be on there. I know who I'd like it to be, but there's no point even anticipating anymore -.-

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I can barely dredge up any excitement or curiosity for the upcoming TT and whoever might be on there. I know who I'd like it to be, but there's no point even anticipating anymore -.-

It doesn’t make any sense to have the Black Knight as the tempest reward and still it’s probably him. The Black Knight was a perfect opportunity for a GHB and they probably squandered it.

Right now I’m hyped for the imminent Arvis battle and Genealogy banner. Deirdre, please, be there and don’t suck and be green and use your game’s authentic psychedelic Aura.

Might pull for Elincia. Neph is cool and Wrath is ridiculous but don't really want to risk getting Oscar who I couldn't care less about and will clearly be demoted to *4 and become the new source of Lancebreaker 3 so Narcian can finally rest in peace.

Ok banner, makes me feel good about being able to save, but something tells me that this is part one and there will be another. 3 units is fishy.

Also everyone seems to think that BK is the Tempest Reward. Watch it be Zelgius.

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It doesn’t make any sense to have the Black Knight as the tempest reward and still it’s probably him. The Black Knight was a perfect opportunity for a GHB and they probably squandered it.

Right now I’m hyped for the imminent Arvis battle and Genealogy banner. Deirdre, please, be there and don’t suck and be green and use your game’s authentic psychedelic Aura.

Hence having no hype for the TT.

Heck, I'm just so disappointed with this latest banner due to it being reduced to three that I can't even get hyped for Jugdral, which I've been anticipating. What if that's only three? Urgh.

Sorry for the moan. It just feels such a let down that I can't hold it in >.<

9 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Vaximillian Take her back... take her and give me your Lyn.

Celica is really good (but no Lyn, of course). You will get Lyn eventually, I promise.

@Cute Chao: yeah, the last time they did a three-character new banner was when they had two of them at the same time. Was is too difficult for them to add, I dunno, Kieran together with Oscar? We still need more axes, yes we do.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Celica is really good (but no Lyn, of course). You will get Lyn eventually, I promise.

No idea what to do with this thing. She requires full SI but I have a bunch of crap. Life and Death 3, Moonbow, Swordbreaker, Renewal, Fury. I can do whatever but no clue how to build her. She's +HP/-DEF so she's got some bulk but she wants an attack/speed boon to be a nuke so maybe I should just give her Renewal and Moonbow to make her annoying.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Cute Chao: yeah, the last time they did a three-character new banner was when they had two of them at the same time. Was is too difficult for them to add, I dunno, Kieran together with Oscar? We still need more axes, yes we do.

That was my thought. The perfect one to go with Oscar is Kieran, whom I really like, too. Or Geoffrey, one of my favourite characters, to go with Elincia as he's the one retainer who actually got his own story lead in RD. But nope. There's only three Crimeans to add, clearly. No others. Doesn't matter if neither are actually retainers of Elincia... just three Crimeans...

I was hopeful I'd've missed something and someone would point out a second three-person banner, but nope.

And guessing only one, if any, will reduce to 4-5* (hopefully Oscar since I'm not pulling on this banner for the life of me. My 200 or so orbs can wait).

Someone did mention maybe Bruno will be added to our roster. That would make me feel a little bit better, but there's still no reason not to have him and the additional PoR person, since we've only got one TT and no new GHB charries this month, and he was already in the game anyway.

I wish I had a Celica. Instead, I have Alm. I'm starting to feel a tingling sensation that if I summon on 10/13, Faye will appear... Faye will probably appear regardless because I have Alm now and the game's been trolling me with good archers.

11 minutes ago, Zeo said:

No idea what to do with this thing. She requires full SI but I have a bunch of crap. Life and Death 3, Moonbow, Swordbreaker, Renewal, Fury. I can do whatever but no clue how to build her. She's +HP/-DEF so she's got some bulk but she wants an attack/speed boon to be a nuke so maybe I should just give her Renewal and Moonbow to make her annoying.

Full SI is an exageration. Shes a magical  girl Lon Qu if Lon Qu hits as hard as Effie

12 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

the additional PoR person

Maybe they will add new Blueberry Saga Part One characters in early October? Leaving late October for Genealogy.

(I’d prefer the whole month, no, year, for Jugdral, but that’s besides the point.)

12 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Faye will probably appear regardless because I have Alm now…

At least this doesn’t work in the other way. I have his whole harem—Celica, Clair, and Faye—but he still hasn’t showed up. Not that I’m impatient.

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner: I’ve always loved your analogies whenever they don’t involve pokemon or stuff like that.

Edited by Vaximillian

@Vaximillian huh is that one in particularly bad?

Im somewhat surprised your not a pokemon fan tbh. Although more because pokemon is so damn popular than anything else

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@Vaximillian huh is that one in particularly bad?

Im somewhat surprised your not a pokemon fan tbh. Although more because pokemon is so damn popular

No, the Lon’qu-but-not-exactly-Lon’qu-actually-not-Lon’qu-at-all one wasn’t bad.

I’m not a fan of Pokemon because it’s alien and foreign to me. I’ve never owned a console (except a Sega Mega Drive / Genesis in my wee childhood) and never played a Pokemon game.

And because I’m a cat. Meow.

Edited by Vaximillian

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

At least this doesn’t work in the other way. I have his whole harem—Celica, Clair, and Faye—but he still hasn’t showed up. Not that I’m impatient.

I only have Clair out of the girls who like Alm and she ends up with Gray who I don't have. Otherwise, there's Tobin, Lukas, and I guess, Clive. I doubt he'd be there for Genny, Mae, Mathilda, Sonya, or Zeke. Maybe he showed up to torment Berkut. Or because he wanted to complete the Falchion Crew even though Chrom and Marth aren't 4* yet.

Edited by Kaden