• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know how the rest of the world lines up, but the reset is in the middle of the night for the Americas, so it would be nice to have it a few hours earlier, so we knew about it before the day before.

Guess that's the problem with the current reset. Where I am it changes over right when I'm getting off of work (which is nice since I have that to look forward to). If it's any earlier, the majority of Japanese players will still be at work/school. I suppose making it a few hours later will be nice, but the crack of dawn still isn't great for Americans.

The happy medium would be announcing these things outside of the game, but apparently they want to keep us waiting in suspense.

5 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

You mean 16?

Sorry to disappoint, but the description said only things over the next few months would be covered. FE Switch news was deconfirmed the instance the Direct was announced.

I can't even keep track of the numbers anymore.

I think basically everyone was still hoping for a Animal Crossing, FE, or Pikmin hint to get dropped in there. There were people making AC merchandise pentagrams on twitter (again) praying for something. Still no FE info/trailer makes me wonder if it'll be later than Spring for it to come out.

Either way the direct was very disappointing, so not many Nintendo games vying for my wallet for the rest of the year.

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know how the rest of the world lines up, but the reset is in the middle of the night for the Americas, so it would be nice to have it a few hours earlier, so we knew about it before the day before.

When Nintendo Mobile released new unit videos, what time in EST were they released?

5 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

When Nintendo Mobile released new unit videos, what time in EST were they released?

It's been pretty random.  I'm not sure if there's any rhyme or reason to it.

Going to hold out until 3 AM for the trailer because typically a news bulletin will pop up with the daily reset. Otherwise we can assume we're getting a trailer a couple of hours before the banner which gives busy me quite a small window to pull for Lyn or Brave Heroes if the PoR banner has nothing attractive.

I just realized that if Mia's on the PoR banner it'll be her Myrmidon version from that game and not the long haired Swordmaster version from RD.

Bah... probably will still pull for her but I'm less interested now.

Edited by Zeo

Good news: Elincia is a sword user.

Better news: her sword is a brave sword with +2 might and only -2 speed.

Greatest news: I definitely got ninja'd.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Elincia looks pretty good for flier emblem teams.

Also that one discord leaker was right again. I guess that means BK will be a TT reward, and we will be getting a FE4 banner+Arvis GHB in October 

Edited by Korath88

Everyone looks great on this banner, but I'll be aiming for Elincia since I missed the last new flier that I wanted. Plus I don't want to try for Nephenee and Oscar and end up with like five of one and none of the other.

Everyone looks great on this banner, but I'll be aiming for Elincia since I missed the last new flier that I wanted. Plus I don't want to try for Nephenee and Oscar and end up with like five of one and none of the other.

Mm...hmm? Just three? That means only one demotion. And a pretty obvious one at that. But if he gets LB3 at 4 star, then we can save those endangered narcians from becoming extinct. Shout outs to more death blow 3 locked to five star. 

also story chapter yay. Will we finally recruit Bruno? 

Looking at the video again, Wrath seems kinda intense. Oscar might be the first summonable source of Lancebreaker 3 at 4-star (please please please please) and Elincia is a brave user prepackaged with Death Blow 3 and a good flier emblem skill. I'll definitely be summoning with the new story orbs. Please don't let the -owl banner be next...

Edited by DefaultBeep

My goodness, now I need Elincia to replace my extremely expensive Caeda on Flier Emblem (oh well, they do different things anyway) and Nephenee is also awesome with Wrath's Wo Dao effect. Oscar... is a bit dissapointing tbh, unless everybody stays at 5* exclusive only Oscar is going down this time.