• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

22 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Fair enough, but hasn't Nanna always known that Leif isn't blood related to her while Sakura and Elise both believed Corrin was blood related to them for a certain amount of time?

Elise doesnt. Xander Leo and Camilla openly note it iirc

Trying to make GHB clear cleaner by dropping his Desperation into 2 and it doesnt work rip

#Galeforce'd

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Already cleared all the Robin stuff. Brave Lyn trivialises the top half of the map, and it was a question of when Sharena and Robin defeated her- though a clever Drag Back+Guidance for the Sharena kill was pretty cool-looking. Time for Infernal.

Do we still have a dedicated topic for this, or do we need to remake it like we did Narcian's?

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Already cleared all the Robin stuff. Brave Lyn trivialises the top half of the map, and it was a question of when Sharena and Robin defeated her- though a clever Drag Back+Guidance for the Sharena kill was pretty cool-looking. Time for Infernal.

Do we still have a dedicated topic for this, or do we need to remake it like we did Narcian's?

Just remake it.

I'm getting my butt kicked by Robin's Infernal. Even Brave Lyn or Cordelia can't carry it thanks to that red bowbreaker mage.

Edit: Well I ended up easily beating it when I stopped trying to use Lyn or mages (besides Tharja). Cordelia(regular) and Peri ended up saving the day. Peri confirmed best cav

Edited by Alkaid

It is a terrible idea to try and do a GHB on Infenal while being half asleep, I wasted a stamina potion because I was using a training team instead of my heavy hitters.

After using the pot I needed like 3 tries to wipe the floor using Horse Emblem because I kept messing up my positioning, but in the end Cecilia destroyed 3/4 of the map with Reinhardt cleaning the rest (It may be just me but vanilla CYL!Lyn isn't that good on Horse Emblem compared to Reinhardt, Cecilia, Priscilla, Eldigan/Xander, she tends to shine more on mixed teams just like Tana).

Oddly enough, I would've done Inferno in one try (without even doing the other maps to remember what it's like first), if I didn't mess up on the last turn and moved Azura to the only square Cordelia can kill the last man standing (a blue mage, I think) from.

Didn't use Bow Lyn for the top half, incidentally, just had her facetank Robin (her damage really isn't high) so that there's less mages to deal with while everyone walks into the narrow corridor to get blown up by Cordelia, Reinhardt, and Lyn.

The damage output seemed really low for an Inferno map, that, or stat inflation is getting all my units bulkier.

I struggled a bit at first with F!Robin on Infernal. Tried it with Reinhardt, Xander, Cecilia and B!Lyn. Got destroyed. Then Nino, Ninian, Eirika and Sanaki - nay.

Repositioning shenanigans with Camus, Cecilia, Xander and Ninian did it then even though it was rather nerve-wracking when my Xander had to tank the Red Mage and both Axe Fighters with 3 HP. Then it was just dancing and retreating behind the walls.

Infernal GHBs are still the most fun mode in this game for me and it's just so satisfying not having to rely on the free 3*/4* YT Strategies anymore. I remember struggling with F!Robin on Hard back then, now doing it with 5* Sharena and 4* F!Robin felt pretty easy.

This was one of the first GHBs I ever played when I first discovered the game. I had few to no good units to use and got wrecked even on hard. I haven't seen this GHB since then, but this time... this time I was ready. B!Lyn soloed the map on Hard in a single try. Felt incredibly good. Infernal on the other hand made me remember how hard "Hard" was for me back then. Kicked my butt. Tried numerous compositions and went through 2-3 stamina potions (2 I think) but I found a winner in B!Lyn, Olivia, Nino, Delthea.

Bridelia was useless because she couldn't oneshot anything near her, had no positioning skills and 2 movement wasn't enough so I just swapped her out for B!Lyn at the end. Draw Back shenanagins and Nino slowly picking apart the team with a little help from Lyn as they crept into the corridor. At the end it was Lyn to the north and a battered down Nino, Olivia and Delthea to the south. Olivia had to tank a hit from Robin which was easy but at the end it was just the Lance infantry, blue mage and red mage. Delthea has Dragon Fang and Lance Breaker so the Lance went bye bye, Delthea tanked a hit from the blue mage and dished one back and had Dragon Fang ready as that was the only way to OHKO the red mage. She blows him up and Lyn comes up behind the blue mage to strike the finishing blow.

Satisfying as heck. I don't even care about the orbs, just glad to be done with GHB: Robin for good and seal up that unfinished piece of the past. Free *4 Robin + Feathers is nice too. All that's left is to wait for Ursula infernal now. The other hardest GHB I ever endured.

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

This was one of the first GHBs I ever played when I first discovered the game. I had few to no good units to use and got wrecked even on hard. I haven't seen this GHB since then, but this time... this time I was ready. B!Lyn soloed the map on Hard in a single try. Felt incredibly good. Infernal on the other hand made me remember how hard "Hard" was for me back then. Kicked my butt. Tried numerous compositions and went through 2-3 stamina potions (2 I think) but I found a winner in B!Lyn, Olivia, Nino, Delthea.

Bridelia was useless because she couldn't oneshot anything near her, had no positioning skills and 2 movement wasn't enough so I just swapped her out for B!Lyn at the end. Draw Back shenanagins and Nino slowly picking apart the team with a little help from Lyn as they crept into the corridor. At the end it was Lyn to the north and a battered down Nino, Olivia and Delthea to the south. Olivia had to tank a hit from Robin which was easy but at the end it was just the Lance infantry, blue mage and red mage. Delthea has Dragon Fang and Lance Breaker so the Lance went bye bye, Delthea tanked a hit from the blue mage and dished one back and had Dragon Fang ready as that was the only way to OHKO the red mage. She blows him up and Lyn comes up behind the blue mage to strike the finishing blow.

Satisfying as heck. I don't even care about the orbs, just glad to be done with GHB: Robin for good and seal up that unfinished piece of the past. Free *4 Robin + Feathers is nice too. All that's left is to wait for Ursula infernal now. The other hardest GHB I ever endured.

Hm... I have Lyn, Olivia, Nino and Delthea. I'll need to give mine Lancebreaker, but apart from that, sounds like I could nick this.

Managed to clear Robin infernal, have I ever mentioned how much I hate that map? I really don't like how you hardly have any room to manuever around...

Those axes are also a pain because they're so bulky. I managed to clear it with hit and run tactics with Reinhardt, Brave!Lyn, Nino and Ninian, but still.

7 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yay, you finally did it! Congratz!

I should probably give this a shot myself sometime, but I'm kind of scared now...

7 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Please no. Infernal CC 11/12 would be a nightmare

All I read is more orbs and more head aches. Exactly what I expect from this game!

After spending a stamina potion to figure out f!Robin's infernal mode, I did actually beat the map with Reinhardt, Sanaki, Nino, and Ninian. Reinhardt had to eat a hit from a lance (that left him at 5 HP) but lancebreaker let him survive. Also, Sanaki is extremely effective on this map. She was able to fight both axes, female Robin, and the red mage.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm trying to start a topic for the GHB but, I'm stuck with an "I am not a robot" verification. >.> This is what I get for trying to post my first topic... 

But are you a robot

I failed FRobin's GHB miserably with my horse team of Lyn, Rein, Xander and Ninian. That wolf tome and raven-red mage x_x I really hate how there's so much coverage by the enemy on that one tiny choke point. 

Did beat it in the end by switching to with a mage team of Nino, TA raven-Lilina, Sharena and Ninian. I had Lilina on the first turn to hit the top axe unit and used draw back to get her out the range. This cause all of them to gather around the choke point, where I then slowly took everyone out with dancing. Lilina was great, she took out FRobin with a Dragon Gaze proc... terribly satisfying ohko XD. 

Fucking shit i know why you guys hate 11/12 now

And 11/3 is dumb and 12/3 and 12/4 is god damn cancer. But then you saw bullshit like Gray with 90.000 speed and every Pegasus Knight in the god damn existence. Like holy fuck, and i thought 9+1 Pegasus Knights is annoying enough

Forget Bride Lyn, Pegasus Knights are the stupidest enemy in this game

Now that we have a Robin topic, a change of momentum here. I have compiled a list of all 3-4* summonable heroes (ie not GHBs) that have never appeared on a banner (and thus are not obtainable at 5* rarity without feather investment):

Spoiler

Azama
Barst
Draug
Donnel
Est
Florina
Gaius
Gunter
Gwendolyn
Laslow
Matthew
Niles
Oboro
Olivia
Raigh
Saizo
Serra
Shanna
Stahl
Sully
Virion
Wrys

Any potential banner ideas for this batch?

21 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Now that we have a Robin topic, a change of momentum here. I have compiled a list of all 3-4* summonable heroes (ie not GHBs) that have never appeared on a banner (and thus are not obtainable at 5* rarity without feather investment):

Hide contents

Azama
Barst
Draug
Donnel
Est
Florina
Gaius
Gunter
Gwendolyn
Laslow
Matthew
Niles
Oboro
Olivia
Raigh
Saizo
Serra
Shanna
Stahl
Sully
Virion
Wrys

Any potential banner ideas for this batch?

Olivia, Gunter, Donnel, and Wrys: Heroes of Hero Battle.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

Hm... I have Lyn, Olivia, Nino and Delthea. I'll need to give mine Lancebreaker, but apart from that, sounds like I could nick this.

Nino and Delthea have Drag Back, Delthea is +ATK and I'm not sure if that mattered but it probably won't work if Delthea doesn't have Dragon Fang, I'm not sure if Draconic Aura or Luna do the trick but if she can't oneshot the red mage or lacks the punch to kill the lance by doubling then the last turn falls apart.

EDIT: Waiting for hopefully tonight's trailer of the new heroes. I'm already sitting on 44 orbs, it's amazing how quickly they build up if you don't blow them right away like a badman. 

Edited by Zeo

@phineas81707 Scars are Forever banner: Saizo, Donnel, Gunter and Niles (?) :P

I mean, I'm guessing Niles's eyepatch isn't cosmetic so he must have injured it or something

Heavy Spear Banner: Est, Florina and Oboro

Brave Weapons Banner: Barst, Draug and Donnel

Silver Weapons Banner: Virion, Olivia and Gunter (Still weird he's the only Silver Axe+ inheriter). Maybe add Jagen for Silver Lance+

Reciprocal Aid Banner: Matthew, Donnel and add Setsuna/Titania.

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@phineas81707 Scars are Forever banner: Saizo, Donnel, Gunter and Niles (?) :P

I mean, I'm guessing Niles's eyepatch isn't cosmetic so he must have injured it or something

"Niles' eyepatch apparently covers a completely empty eye socket. The skinship quotes with the Avatar have him explain that he lost his eye as a child, at the hands of another criminal."

~Fire Emblem Wiki, Niles. http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Niles

9 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

"Niles' eyepatch apparently covers a completely empty eye socket. The skinship quotes with the Avatar have him explain that he lost his eye as a child, at the hands of another criminal."

~Fire Emblem Wiki, Niles. http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Niles

Well, now i'm tempted to support Saizo and Niles just so they can bond about their eyes haha

8 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Mist is closer to Nanna than she is to Lachesis

I mean cmon shes literally the little sister of the lord who gets Ragnell so they can fight Black Knight. The only thing missing is her incestuous tendency 

I'd say Mist is closer to Ethlyn, and I'd say her Boyd relationship is in part inspired by QuanxEthlyn.

36 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

You know, in a world of magic, one should really try making empty eye sockets useful. Throw a magic rock in there or something that lets you cast nukes.

4 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

;A; Maybe I am. 

I finally got it! ....maybe I'm not. Let me edit in all the info though. >.> I guess it was my pictures...

I find myself getting the robo checks when I post a gigaton of material, pics probably constitute a large amount of data being upload.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You know, in a world of magic, one should really try making empty eye sockets useful. Throw a magic rock in there or something that lets you cast nukes.

This is the same world where most life-threatening injuries and "tis but a flesh wound" can be healed off with a heal staff that costs like 500 gold from the general store. Better yet, this is also the world where a recently deadified person can basically be told "no" and be brought back to life. EVEN BETTER, this is the world where a magical gear can basically say "what are you talking about that didn't happen. See, didn't even take my turn yet!". Different continent, world, and probably even time period, but I'm sure the point stands.

Honestly missing eyes seem like they should be Healer training course 2. Then again I can't say I'm a certified expert in the logistics and uses of healing magic (as much as I envision myself being a class that uses Staves if I were to be thrown into a FE game), so let's just say that we shouldn't throw a magic lazer eye into the eye socket of the person who looks like he'd use it on a day he's bored.