• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh come on now, that's just being cruel!

She should only be foddered off for Glacies, not that poor man's LaD3!

Also, I thought about tagging you in that post for a moment, but I thought it might be a bit too insensitive, considering...

You may as well have tagged me, since there was no way I was letting that go by without saying anything once I saw it. I might actually go through with what I jested about if you end up killing another Elise as the fact that you willingly and happily killed off an optimal Elise actually pissed me off a bit.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Explain it to Elise’s spirit, not to me.

So, I was going to make a joke about going to Elise's spot in the Catalog, and saying that she was obviously okay with it because she gave a very supportive quote.

But the first thing she said was "Take your punishment!"

I think she might actually be out to kill me from beyond the grave, and I am very scared.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@DefaultBeep Calm down there Xander.

also i got your Clarisse. Made short work of Hector! Kleine is great with that Brave Bow

Bah, I'm not even comparable to Xander! After all, this isn't the first time I've killed an Elise in Heroes ;) Edit: @Tybrosion... Okay, I swear I wrote this before I saw your post. You may feel free to sacrifice Katarina now, I deserve it. If it's any consolation, I wouldn't ever want to fodder off Leo if he showed up, even with that QR3 of his.

Awesome, I'm glad she showed up! I just had to show off that +1 merge she has now, haha. I almost wish they had kept her old name, just for the confusion with both Klein and Kleine being in the same game.

Edited by DefaultBeep

14 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think she might actually be out to kill me from beyond the grave, and I am very scared.

I almost wish they had kept her old name, just for the confusion with both Klein and Kleine being in the same game.

I warned you about imoutos bro!!!!! I told you dog! I told you man, I TOLD you about imoutos!

Cecil when? My dyslexic’s nightmare team of Celica, Cecil, Celice, and Cecilia can’t be complete otherwise. Ditto for Faye, Fae, Elffin, and Effie.

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I warned you about imoutos bro!!!!! I told you dog! I told you man, I TOLD you about imoutos!

Cecil when? My dyslexic’s nightmare team of Celica, Cecil, Celice, and Cecilia can’t be complete otherwise. Ditto for Faye, Faye, Elffin, and Effie.

I still want Cecil just because Cecil is great, but helping to make silly teams a reality is certainly a plus. I still like the idea of a Klein team as well. Klein, Clarisse/Klein, Clarine, and Clive/Clair/Cain is probably the closest we can get at his point. You must really dislike Fae if you'd rather have two Fayes on the team instead ;)

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Cecil when? My dyslexic’s nightmare team of Celica, Cecil, Celice, and Cecilia can’t be complete otherwise. Ditto for Faye, Fae, Elffin, and Effie.

Even funnier because Faye's japanese name is Effie

@DefaultBeep i'll just call all the Brave Bow Clarisses as Kleine then. In honor of the Klein sacrifice....unless it was Gordin

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

See, the ploy already works! I already mix them up!

"Name Ploy 3: At start of turn, all foes in cardinal directions with unique letters 1 or more lower than unit suffer Confusion+5 until the end of foe's next action."

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

i'll just call all the Brave Bow Clarisses as Kleine then. In honor of the Klein sacrifice....unless it was Gordin

Heh, works for me. Although it was indeed Gordin; I haven't pulled any 5-star Kleins yet, and Klein is the best source of Death Blow 3, so I'd rather save him for that. At least it let me see Gordin's 5-star dialogue, so that's one more glowing spot in the Catalog!

24 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

"Name Ploy 3: At start of turn, all foes in cardinal directions with unique letters 1 or more lower than unit suffer Confusion+5 until the end of foe's next action."

Heh, works for me. Although it was indeed Gordin; I haven't pulled any 5-star Kleins yet, and Klein is the best source of Death Blow 3, so I'd rather save him for that. At least it let me see Gordin's 5-star dialogue, so that's one more glowing spot in the Catalog!

I know the feeling, I've recently 5 starred my first Gordin (+Spd/-Res) to fodder of his weapon to either Bridelia or Brave Lyn. I haven't made the decision yet though, I kind of like the gold border around him.

I do have a +Atk/-HP at 3 star that I need to promote. He already has Bowbreaker as a Lyn counter.

@Vaximillian Isn't Seliph's Japanese name Celice as well?

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I know the feeling, I've recently 5 starred my first Gordin (+Spd/-Res) to fodder of his weapon to either Bridelia or Brave Lyn. I haven't made the decision yet though, I kind of like the gold border around him.

I do have a +Atk/-HP at 3 star that I need to promote. He already has Bowbreaker as a Lyn counter.

Indeed, the gold border are very nice. I was sad to see them leave once I foddered my first Hana. It got easier for the next four times I killed her for LaD3 though. My vote would probably be for Bride Cordelia, mostly because CYL Lyn still works very well with her own weapon, but that's up to your own preference really. I still need to give my own Bride Cordelia a Brave Archer set someday.

I have a +Atk/-Res 3-star Setsuna that I've been needing to promote for a while. She seems like a fun Brave Archer, and I like her well enough, but there's been too much other stuff to use feathers for first.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Indeed, the gold border are very nice. I was sad to see them leave once I foddered my first Hana. It got easier for the next four times I killed her for LaD3 though. My vote would probably be for Bride Cordelia, mostly because CYL Lyn still works very well with her own weapon, but that's up to your own preference really. I still need to give my own Bride Cordelia a Brave Archer set someday.

I have a +Atk/-Res 3-star Setsuna that I've been needing to promote for a while. She seems like a fun Brave Archer, and I like her well enough, but there's been too much other stuff to use feathers for first.

Yeah lucky for me I have another spare 4 star Gordin as well. So they both can have it! It was just the choice of who should have it first.

I do regret sacking my very early group of Gordins for Atk+3 though

@DefaultBeep @mcsilas: would you believe I just got a Gordin and a Merric instead of Faye or Priscilla on Faye and Priscilla’s banner? The Gordins are everywhere.

At least it’s not Virion. Or Azama.

Speaking of which; when I get Setsuna again, I’m pairing the two up.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@DefaultBeep @mcsilas: would you believe I just got a Gordin and a Merric instead of Faye or Priscilla on Faye and Priscilla’s banner? The Gordins are everywhere.

Since the first fight, I got in 4 fights 4 times the same Sigurd from my friendlist. I won all fights anyway, so I'll wait to kick him until I solved the red color quest. 

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah lucky for me I have another spare 4 star Gordin as well. So they both can have it! It was just the choice of who should have it first.

I do regret sacking my very early group of Gordins for Atk+3 though

Perfect then! Hopefully the VG will give enough feathers for some more promotions soon; in my case, there's a certain younger redheaded sister who could use a merge...

I regret sacking my own early Gordins as well, since all I did was send them home for feathers. Luckily I have a few more now, so I can eventually give a bunch of units Brave Bow+s again!

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Are they any good at least? I don't think I've gotten more than one Merric who isn't -HP, and I don't fully understand why.

Hm, I should think of someone for Setsuna to Support as well. Maybe Lilina, since they both have somewhat silly headwear?

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Are they any good at least? I don't think I've gotten more than one Merric who isn't -HP, and I don't fully understand why.

Gordin, no idea. Merric is yet another Atk/Res, my fourth in a row or something. He is now 4★+5.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Gordin, no idea. Merric is yet another Atk/Res, my fourth in a row or something. He is now 4★+5.

:O
That's like the ideal Merric! I'm honestly jealous now, I've been wanting one with that boon/bane to promote for a while. I guess I might have to settle for the +Atk/-HP one I have instead...

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I do enjoy my Katarina indeed. Do you enjoy your Sonya and your Sigurd?

Definitely, they've been a blast. How have you and your many Hectors been lately?

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Definitely, they've been a blast. How have you and your many Hectors been lately?

If I’ve had Amelia, they would’ve marched around like the unstoppable Panzerbattallion they are. Haunted by Elise yet?

Edited by Vaximillian

@Vaximillian Wow perfect Merric. All my +Atk Merrics are -Def...which defeats the purpose of Merric. I do have a +Spd/-Res but not sure if that's worthy enough to promote

Support Setsuna with Arthur! Their bad luck together will combine into good luck and create the luckiest child ever in Percy!

@DefaultBeep I have a +Atk Setsuna I'm casually training up. Of course that's put on hold now that I have Bridelia.

Also I finally managed to do some Sacred Seal forges, and upgraded the Squad Ace Attack and Speed seals! Now I can fix the like of Shiro and Deirdre!....I just need to get more SP...