Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Not my fault she stood in my way :(

You could have surrendered the streak.

Until the day I rolled Genny I always surrendered stratum runs if Genny turned out to be one of the staff users in the preview. I couldn’t bring myself to inflict that kind of pain onto a sheep.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

I couldn’t bring myself to inflict that kind of pain onto a sheep.

Well, the sheep is eager to inflict pain herself, so it’s only fair.

Speaking of the sheep again, Lana when? She was the sheep before Genny made it cool. Are they going to redesign her with a pink ponytail?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, the sheep is eager to inflict pain herself, so it’s only fair.

The tragedy of being a child soldier. How do you know she even had a choice?

I wonder if FE4 substitute characters can get into Heroes.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

The tragedy of being a child soldier. How do you know she even had a choice?

I wonder if FE4 substitute characters can get into Heroes.

She is always ready to roll. Don’t mess with a sheep.

Laylea when?

Currently building a DC Severa since the Legendary banner kept tossing Hector at me. I'm thinking QR3 for her B-skill? Or i can scrounge a Setsuna (hopefully) to slap a Bowbreaker on her instead? Upgraded her armorslayer up to the armorsmasher, just need more stones to get the ++ version. She's proving to be very tanky. I can't remember her IVs, but I think she's neutral.

16 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Currently building a DC Severa since the Legendary banner kept tossing Hector at me. I'm thinking QR3 for her B-skill? Or i can scrounge a Setsuna (hopefully) to slap a Bowbreaker on her instead? Upgraded her armorslayer up to the armorsmasher, just need more stones to get the ++ version. She's proving to be very tanky. I can't remember her IVs, but I think she's neutral.

QR3 is good for enemy phase-centered DC build.  Bowbreaker would be a waste, since the usual Brave Bow archers aren't going to quad her anyway and may not need to to kill her, and B!Lyn ignores your DC.

HM grinding is for the weak and desperate @Arcanite

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

But Catria needs that Carrot Lance, so it looks like I'm gonna be grinding Spring Xander for a while.

I want Green Egg for my Nino

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

@MrSmokestack Ah shoot, now I recognize who the character in your avatar is.

:(

So you’ve played it then? You know, that game?

Pls no bulli

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

HM grinding is for the weak and desperate @Arcanite

I want Green Egg for my Nino

So you’ve played it then? You know, that game?

Pls no bulli

To be fair, I am weak and desperate, so that isn't an incorrect statement.

I wanted a Green Egg for Deirdre, but instead I just got more Deirdres. Worst banner luck ever.

Admittedly, I'm just watching playthroughs because again, I'm a weak person. But it's definitely been... an experience. And I haven't even seen all of the game yet, which is incredibly concerning based on what I've heard and seen so far.

Don't worry, I'm still waiting until Genny maxes her HM too ;)

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

To be fair, I am weak and desperate, so that isn't an incorrect statement.

I wanted a Green Egg for Deirdre, but instead I just got more Deirdres. Worst banner luck ever.

At least you have a Deirdre.

Admittedly, I'm just watching playthroughs because again, I'm a weak person. But it's definitely been... an experience. And I haven't even seen all of the game yet, which is incredibly concerning based on what I've heard and seen so far.

For the full experience you need to download it and turn off the lights in your room and set the sound to max. For additional discomfort you can keep the folder where the game is stored open in a separate window, both the root and the “characters” folder.

Spoiler

Are you before or past the day of the festival?

Don't worry, I'm still waiting until Genny maxes her HM too ;)

Bulli detected

”He went that way, sir.”

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

At least you have a Deirdre.

For the full experience you need to download it and turn off the lights in your room and set the sound to max. For additional discomfort you can keep the folder where the game is stored open in a separate window, both the root and the “characters” folder.

Reveal hidden contents

Are you before or past the day of the festival?

Bulli detected

”He went that way, sir.”

Don't mention it to Vax, I still feel bad about getting three of her.

I know, but... I'm scared...

Spoiler

I am immediately before the festival. I have an idea of what happens due to vague spoilers in video comments, unfortunately, but that's not exactly comforting information all the same.

Maybe I should stop killing off other people's favorite healers for my own selfish reasons... it might be a problem of mine.

Don't mention it to Vax, I still feel bad about getting three of her.

You should. Let that feeling of shame sink into your skin and swallow you whole. Monster.

I know, but... I'm scared...

Reveal hidden contents

I am immediately before the festival. I have an idea of what happens due to vague spoilers in video comments, unfortunately, but that's not exactly comforting information all the same.

Oh boy.

Oh boy.

Maybe you'll finally understand why I value sheep daughters, cinnamon rolls, and other such poor souls that we all are obligated to protect after you see what happens next.

Let this be lesson for you.

Maybe I should stop killing off other people's favorite healers for my own selfish reasons... it might be a problem of mine.

Mm-hmm.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I hope you put my 5 feathers to good use... And Nino merges don't count as a good use.

They never learn do they

Tsk tsk tsk

Just now, Arcanite said:

How high do you score in arena?

The highest Arena team I've faced so far is 714, although I've been settling for facing teams around 704, since that's been enough to keep me bouncing between tier 19 and tier 20. Dorcas > Nino for that tasty BST.

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

The highest Arena team I've faced so far is 714, although I've been settling for facing teams around 704, since that's been enough to keep me bouncing between tier 19 and tier 20. Dorcas > Nino for that tasty BST.

Dorcas' BST bin is 32

Nino's is 29

Calm urself

How many merges does your Dorcas even have tho

I am at about the same range actually XD 

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Dorcas' BST bin is 32

Nino's is 29

Calm urself

How many merges does your Dorcas even have tho

I am at about the same range actually XD 

Who said I was talking about that kind of BST? I'm all about that Buff Spinning Tomahawk ;)

He doesn't have any merges, but I was hoping you wouldn't ask that.

We'll call this one a draw, then. Although I'd probably be higher if I had merged my three Fjorms instead of sacrificing her for fodder and feathers... whoops

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

sacrificing her for fodder and feathers... whoops

Im gonna be honest here

I can't believe you make mistakes like this even after all the other nonsense you've done, and you still score the same as me

Im ashamed. What did you even fodder her for? Better have been Drive Atk 2 ONLY. Atk/Def Bond is yuck, shield pulse is also yuck. 

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

We'll call this one a draw, then.

I also have a Dorcas 
but I see the true light and use Nino because I recognize the power of the force!