Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

39 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Wait, what? “Colourless bow”?!
IMG_20171212_222312.jpg

Please tell me this is an erroneous tooltip change, and there won’t be coloured bows added.

Apparently this changed at a point in the past. Check the wiki page history.

/edit: From the page history: "(I have no idea when the description changed.)"

/edit: The gamepress wiki has still the old description: 

"If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a bow user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot."

Edited by mampfoid

Puns with spelling in English don't always work as puns with pronunciation in English because English is a shitty language.

The spelling of "reindeer" derives from Old Norse where "ei" approximately makes an English long "a" sound whereas "Reinhardt" derives from German where "ei" makes an English long "i" sound.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Wait, what? “Colourless bow”?!

Please tell me this is an erroneous tooltip change, and there won’t be coloured bows added.

I can confirm it's there in Japanese, too.

I personally wouldn't care too much about colored bows existing. Part of what makes bows scary is the fact that they're colorless, forcing all opponents to take neutral damage from them. Colored bows would basically just be tomes that target the Def stat, but Def is a stat that is much easier to find than Res.

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh hey, it's someone I just 5-starred! I need to decide between a Slayer or Wo Dao to give her eventually.

Edited by DefaultBeep
Deciding between a Slayer and Killer is a silly dilemma.

40 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh hey, it's someone I just 5-starred! I need to decide between a Slayer or Wo Dao to give her eventually.

Wo Dao to match her hair!

39 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

She looks angry >:(

Just a case of RBF. My daughter is a nice girl.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Who did she kill for the new toy?

I wish the gem weapons could get the greens cloud, too.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Best technically-Nohr-but-actually-not girl! ❤

Actually not a girl?  Best of both worlds?

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

but ur old

If she's old, what am I?

43 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wo Dao to match her hair!

Just a case of RBF. My daughter is a nice girl.

RBF can be terrible.  I get people asking me if I'm mad a lot.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Who did she kill for the new toy?

I wish the gem weapons could get the greens cloud, too.

An Athena died for this. I like Athena, but gotta play favourites here.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

RBF can be terrible.  I get people asking me if I'm mad a lot.

Apparently I have an aura that discourages conversation and makes people uncomfortable when I'm doing my normal alone face.

18 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Okay, I'll admit to not knowing what it "canonically" looks like...

But why does Cymbeline, Sanaki's personal tome, have the default Red Tome appearance? It's the only personal weapon I can find that is like this...

Probably because someone was too lazy to give it a better sprite.

I have never wanted to sack a unit as much as I want to sack this one.

Spoiler

fW20Qu8.jpg

She's the 2nd perfect nature. All Neph's want +SPD/-RES, this one's +ATK/-RES. If she was +DEF/-RES she'd be gone.. +ATK/-SPD? Gone. But alas she's a semi-perfect nature. Lyn wants that Wrath so freaking bad...

I piled skills onto Lyn last night, LnD3, Escape Route, Threaten DEF, Moonbow, Glimmer, Repo, etc. She's missing that Wrath though...

Also pulling Lyn has given me a degree of clarity that's made me realize that banner is actually great besides her. Ephraim is another one of my favorites and a potential partner for Matthew with Siegmund + Drive ATK 3 and Takumi could give me Close Counter which I could use for a Saizo or potentially my ToD!Henry. I wish I had more orbs. The red stones were scarce, but the blue ones came in droves. I'm 90% certain I passed up an Ephraim at some point while pulling for Lyn.

I've also come to the realization that I'm seriously indecisive because...

hlo6AtO.png

None of my units that I can refine weapons for feel worth it... I don't use Neph or S!Robin enough (and I want to sack Neph really bad), Lukas is a bad nature and is gonna cap HM soon. Athena's going to cap HM and is a meh nature (+DEF/-RES), Genny's Speed is so bad idk if Dazzling is worth it, Soren's already capped HM, S!Frederick would be another dagger refinement and I already did Matthew. Ogma and Y!Tiki are prime choices but Y!Tiki doesn't have Lightning Breath+ yet and Ogma... has 6 RES. :| 

I wish more Firs would come so I can +10 her and give her a Slaying Edge++. I also kinda want to make a Guard Bow archer... still those are distant projects and my stones are piling up here.

Edited by Zeo

I can't fathom how some people are able to stack huge piles of feathers. I'm here with 6k feathers while needing 40k to complete my Clair, and after that I'll have to finish my 4*+8 Cecilia with Gronnblade+ and Life and Death 3 (she's done a lot of work so she deserves it) so that's another 40k feathers and that's without counting any future unit I'll have to kit. 

At least I'm happy that the warriors maps are coming back, the SP grind for refined weapons is kinda painful so I'll take every help I can get.

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Probably because someone was too lazy to give it a better sprite.

Lazy??? From the same guys who gave us such gems as "an actual carrot" and "a giant spoon" for weapons can't give us something even vaguely cool?

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I can't fathom how some people are able to stack huge piles of feathers. I'm here with 6k feathers while needing 40k to complete my Clair, and after that I'll have to finish my 4*+8 Cecilia with Gronnblade+ and Life and Death 3 (she's done a lot of work so she deserves it) so that's another 40k feathers and that's without counting any future unit I'll have to kit. 

At least I'm happy that the warriors maps are coming back, the SP grind for refined weapons is kinda painful so I'll take every help I can get.

We just suffer from indecision. Cirrently have 223k feathers in my second account