Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I hate this game. I spend, what, 100 orbs on the new year banner and I’ll get is a five star Ayra who I didn’t even want. And yet I see everybody else get an Airzura or a NY!Camilla *sigh*

The banner will last for some other weeks, stay positive. Good luck getting both! 

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

27 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I hate this game. I spend, what, 100 orbs on the new year banner and I’ll get is a five star Ayra who I didn’t even want. And yet I see everybody else get an Airzura or a NY!Camilla *sigh*

You think that's bad? It took me over 500 orbs to get NY!Camilla and 200+ just to get one of the RD units. 

50 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

100 orbs doesn't give you great odds of sniping a focus character you want. Typically, the orbs needed for a 50/50 shot are ~150 for a three-character banner and ~200 for a four-character banner, although the exact amount varies depending on the color you're sniping.

53 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

It can be worse. 100 orbs and not even getting a pity breaker.

Wrathful staff forging is beautiful. Bride!Lyn gets so much damage out of it. If only she weren't -Spd and couldn't get Fury.

It speaks volumes how much better staves do with that.

5 hours ago, silverserpent said:

You think that's bad? It took me over 500 orbs to get NY!Camilla and 200+ just to get one of the RD units. 

And yet I pulled two NY!Camillas in one session with 20 orbs.

Makes me feel less horrible for pulling Micaiah in 87 orbs. Doesn't bother me any less that people got Micaiah and Sothe in 20-60 orbs though.

I did the same with Mia and Lute though, everyone's experience is different. At least I got something this time.

Y'know, it would be cool if the GHB re-runs for units who can't refine their weapons at the moment end up being able to do so when their re-run happens. Aside from Lloyd and Narcian, this sort of happened with F!Robin, Ursula, Michalis, Legion, Clarisse, and Berkut where they had their re-runs occur before the Weapon Refinery went live and just gained the ability to refine and/or evolve their weapons. Navarre's re-run happened after the Weapon Refinery went live and like all the other units with Killer weapons, gained the ability to evolve it to a Slaying weapon and in his infernal difficulty, he uses Slaying Edge+. He's the first GHB unit to have an evolved weapon, so I wonder if they'll tweak F!Robin and Ursula's infernal difficulties so that they have Keen -wolf tomes.

Next up is Zephiel, then Xander, Lloyd, and Camus with Valter and Arvis maybe being slotted in between theirs if they don't continue with Legion, Clarisse, and Berkut after Camus before getting to Valter, Arvis, and Oliver's eventual re-runs.

Edited by Kaden

I'm late! Thanks late Internet payment

Oh well, the chapter was easy but I liked how IS is trying to give a bit more story to the game instead of the "Veronica summoned more heroes, defeat them to free them". It's still basic af but at least I liked how the last part gives some clues to a future Legendary Hero(?) in the form of Laevatein sister. I hope one day a LH will be a guy but who knows. 

On the summoning side I didn't get anything but that's to be expected, I barely had orbs and my Airzura trio+Sigurd drained a good chunk of my luck. I'll use the TT orbs later for another try at Micaiah Ketchum.

54 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Oh well, the chapter was easy but I liked how IS is trying to give a bit more story to the game instead of the "Veronica summoned more heroes, defeat them to free them". It's still basic af but at least I liked how the last part gives some clues to a future Legendary Hero(?) in the form of Laevatein sister. I hope one day a LH will be a guy but who knows. 

On the summoning side I didn't get anything but that's to be expected, I barely had orbs and my Airzura trio+Sigurd drained a good chunk of my luck. I'll use the TT orbs later for another try at Micaiah Ketchum.

So, who did have to use for CH.3 Stage-4?

31 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So, who did have to use for CH.3 Stage-4?

I used my flier team for all the stages (Airzura, S!Corrin, Elincia and Hinoka).

The 4th one is the one with the def. tiles right? That one is only kill Zelgius, dance and retreat (Elincia uses Flier Formation to keep the Hone-Hone, Fortify-Fortify setup). Then kill Micaiah, dance, kill Sothe on the 2nd turn. Then Elincia destroys the green flier and that's it.

5 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy

If I had the feathers I could have a +7 Titania right now

image.png

Always a good decision.  I think I spent like 200K feathers on making my +10 Titania.

Eons later... Quint gets Sothe on first round! However, I've bought 23 orbs 5 times and nope, pity rate is at 4.5 or 4.75; good thing is that I've gotten nice fodder and a +atk -def 4☆ Tiltyu.

These are some of my achievements lately :)

Lots of imgs:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180112-195748.png

Screenshot_20180112-195757.png

Marth and Merric work as a pair and they're intended to pull buffs from spurs and boost Merric's Glimmer Dark Excalibur shot.

Screenshot_20180112-195855.png

Intended to be part of my dream team of Tellius units, made of Micaiah, Sothe, Sanaki (refined) and Elincia. Micaiah is coming soon!

Screenshot_20180112-195910.png

Lon'qu's my most valuable sword user, with Saber. He wrecks anything but needs healing assistance :P:

Screenshot_20180112-195925.png

Just 10'd her a few days ago, and she stomps any unit, even strong sword units with Hinoka/Airzura and Elincia's Goad/support. She's a beast.

Screenshot_20180112-195953.png

Built to work on both flier teams and any other team.

Screenshot_20180112-200003.png

I recently got an extra Roy so I gave her TA 3 and Iote Seal. Another option I have for her is to work with Shiro replacing her seal for Guidance and get the +6 def boost.

Screenshot_20180112-200013.png

Recently promoted a Mathilda only for Niles because yay why not. He's being paired with Soleil and Def Ploy works wonders. I need to replace Warding Blow with Fury 3 though.

Screenshot_20180112-200023.png

My new anti Rein unit + buff support.

Screenshot_20180112-200029.png

Damn this girl is strong. With Niles's ploy and Hone atk she explodes everything.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I think the saddest part is that everyone here seems to have a +10 unit of one the love, and yet I have nothing like that. It’s sad, as I don’t know what to build

Just dedicate the next 200k+ feathers to one person that you'd consider your favorite. I'm currently doing a Laslow +5 and a side project Catria +2. Also this Marth+5 but it wasn't on purpose. He's still great though.

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Just dedicate the next 200k+ feathers to one person that you'd consider your favorite. I'm currently doing a Laslow +5 and a side project Catria +2. Also this Marth+5 but it wasn't on purpose. He's still great though.

The only problem is that I don’t have a unit I like. And if I like a unit, it’s because they did good for me in a game. I do have units I dislike though.

Just now, Poimagic said:

The only problem is that I don’t have a unit I like. And if I like a unit, it’s because they did good for me in a game. I do have units I dislike though.

You don't like any unit as a character? How do you get into FE without enjoying it's characters...

Also, if you want me to cut down options for you, I'd recommend doing a 3*-4* or even 4*-5* unit. They're easier to pull multiple of.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

You don't like any unit as a character? How do you get into FE without enjoying it's characters...

Also, if you want me to cut down options for you, I'd recommend doing a 3*-4* or even 4*-5* unit. They're easier to pull multiple of.

I don’t know how.

I’ve narrowed it down to Effie, Laslow, and Olivia. Might do Effie for arena scoring reasons

6 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I don’t know how.

I’ve narrowed it down to Effie, Laslow, and Olivia. Might do Effie for arena scoring reasons

If you DO do Laslow, I'd recommend trying this build.

Spoiler

Spd+, Def+/Res-, HP-

Weapon: Wo Dao+

Assist: Reposition

Special: Moonbow, Ignis

A: Atk/Def Bond, Steady Breath

B: Quick Riposte

C: Flexible

S: Heavy Blade 3, Close Def 3

With this, I've been able to 1RKO Effies, Lancinas, Ikes, and whatever else on enemy phase. It's so much fun. If not, Atk+ Brave is pretty cool.

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I used my flier team for all the stages (Airzura, S!Corrin, Elincia and Hinoka).

The 4th one is the one with the def. tiles right? That one is only kill Zelgius, dance and retreat (Elincia uses Flier Formation to keep the Hone-Hone, Fortify-Fortify setup). Then kill Micaiah, dance, kill Sothe on the 2nd turn. Then Elincia destroys the green flier and that's it.

Geez, what powerful team. I just had team of my favorite units (Lucina, M!Robin, Azura, & Julia). That was the hardest quest for me to complete.

55 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I think the saddest part is that everyone here seems to have a +10 unit of one the love, and yet I have nothing like that. It’s sad, as I don’t know what to build

Not true, I haven't merge any of my 5* units because of rare they are.

58 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I am F2P and I don't have a +10 of anyone and I have been playing since launch.  The closest I have is a +5 4* Est because she kept stalking me.  Don't feel bad, I am just glad I have most of the units I wanted to pull some still elude me but I can live with it.

I don't like merging 5-star units. It fucks up my need for things to be orderly, and I don't like the blue merge color against the gold background. All of my 4-star merges will be promoted to 5-star at some time.

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Highest merge I have is a +8 M!Corrin with 2 4* versions waiting on promotion. Currently preoccupied with getting the level 40 conversations, though, so it'll have to wait. After I get the convos done, it'll be building my -raven army, and THEN I can work on promoting for merges. Easily another 300k feathers of waiting.