Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

25 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I'd be totally up for this. Though I didn't know they sexualized females. Otherwise I find their art so adorable. I really like Raigh's art, but just can't find a way to use him.

I overplayed the sexual element. It is far from the worst, fairly tame on the whole. I shouldn't have said that really.

Here is a picture of one of the more sexualized outfits. Mind you it's the Dancer class, so it's justified here.

latest?cb=20130307033747

The Fortress designs on the ladies are identical to the males, which is great! And this is true of many classes, if not all. Nightseeker men in EO4 are much more covered than women, but the class is supposed to be shadowy and immoral, so sexiness works here.

latest?cb=20130307034258

latest?cb=20130301040905

And lastly, how about a class with no sexualized character or young people at all in it? The War Magus:

latest?cb=20120520055113

Etrian Wiki link

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

This freaking game! Guess who showed up in my first summoning session for Love Abounds? Valentine's Lilina. She's neutral by the way. Meanwhile, regular Lilina who has yet to show up.

Oh, and a 5* +Spd, -Atk Seliph showed up. 31/27 offenses... he's freaking Tobin with access to Divine Tyrfing at the cost of 3 defense and 4 resistance.

Man, the music for the training maps is pretty neat.

Also, the training maps don't get the "less exp/sp after beating map" thing, so feel free to beat them all.

Also very specific GHB quests...

Edited by Xenomata

130 orbs (90 left over). Got an +hp -def Vlyn. +atk -spd Effie (my first Effie actually). Neutral Hinoka (Goad Flier fodder since I already have her). Jaffar (-hp +spd). Enough F!Corrins to +10 her. a few Subakis here and there. A few Peris (threaten defense fodder, yay). -atk +spd Tailtiu which is actually pretty great. L'arachel whose been demoted to 4* though I'm not sure of her IVs since they aren't up yet for 4*. The Jaffar and Effie came on my last session after I got Lyn since I wanted to splurge a bit to see what I could get.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Vaximillian Wow, I don't know what Sharena says in English, but at the end of this Paralogue she literally says "I really like you" (大好きです) seriously. Yay!

I hurried to beat the paralogue as soon as I saw this notification.

Screenshot_20180209_142910.png

Screenshot_20180209_142915.png

Screenshot_20180209_142920.png

…Awwww.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

How in Naga's name do you get an S in the tap game?! I can't go past B+!!!

At first I could't even attack and then I realized that you have to tap the bottom of the screen, not the centre. I'm getting A a lot though.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

At first I could't even attack and then I realized that you have to tap the bottom of the screen, not the centre. I'm getting A a lot though.

On Casual, you tap the bottom of the screen (where the summoner and Feh are).
On Expert, you tap the screen itself, the rows where your units are.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I think I'm starting to get the hang of it after adjusting the timing but damn I suck at this type of games, but I can't leave a level without getting an S...

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I think I'm starting to get the hang of it after adjusting the timing but damn I suck at this type of games, but I can't leave a level without getting an S...

The trick is to tap when the border around the red square lights up, if that helps. After enough tries, memory will do the lifting.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I hurried to beat the paralogue as soon as I saw this notification.

Friendzoned forever in English.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The trick is to tap when the border around the red square lights up, if that helps. After enough tries, memory will do the lifting.

You're right! That works a lot better than trying to get in with the song! Now I have to do this until who knows what floor....oh boy this is going to be one busy night.

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

You're right! That works a lot better than trying to get in with the song! Now I have to do this until who knows what floor....oh boy this is going to be one busy night.

The song is actually kinda misleading. I'm 90% sure some "notes" are off-beat, possibly on purpose.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The song is actually kinda misleading. I'm 90% sure some "notes" are off-beat, possibly on purpose.

It seems easier to just turn the sound off and follow the screen.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So that's why...I think a rhythm game should focus on making the notes match the song but seems this isn't the case here. Oh well, I'll play it on mute when I get onto the hard difficulties (although it seems they give no reward outside of bragging rights).

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

So that's why...I think a rhythm game should focus on making the notes match the song but seems this isn't the case here. Oh well, I'll play it on mute when I get onto the hard difficulties (although it seems they give no reward outside of bragging rights).

I actually somehow can't mentally play without sound, even if the sound is misleading. Audio is a huge part for me in any game.

6 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Oh well, I'll play it on mute when I get onto the hard difficulties (although it seems they give no reward outside of bragging rights).

Ahahahaha, I tried Hard and damn, there go my comboes. There are now different enemies who move at different speeds (cavaliers move faster, knights move slower), and they often come in batches of two or three.

Why is this stupid minigame so fun and addicting?

Edited by Vaximillian

I actually find it a bit easier to tap on the row than on the summoner. Maybe because I tend to eventually start tapping on the space around the summoner, and not the summoner icon itself.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I actually somehow can't mentally play without sound, even if the sound is misleading. Audio is a huge part for me in any game.

I'm almost the same, I can't play a game without sound. It's just that I hate the Enemy Phase music so much that I look for the soundtrack on Youtube and I leave it on loop while I play.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Ahahahaha, I tried Hard and damn, there go my comboes.

Oh boy...That sounds promising...

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I'm almost the same, I can't play a game without sound. It's just that I hate the Enemy Phase music so much that I look for the soundtrack on Youtube and I leave it on loop while I play.

The soundtrack as in the map theme on Player Phase?