Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The soundtrack as in the map theme on Player Phase?

Yeah, I do that most of the time. If the Player Phase map is a bit repetitive like the FE6 one then I look for another OST from the game. It works out because I leave the voices on so it feels right to me.

@Vaximillian Actually I got her in my first summon....So much for avoiding her during the SS banner.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

37 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I love how my Cherami Leigh Emblem is so neatly colour-coordinated:

Screenshot_20180209_145237.png

This game is so addicting.

Hey can healers do their special quotes here now!?!

I plan on doing a run with Shigure, Olivia, Skyzura and Axura (sadly no Azura or Inigo)

Can someone tell me what is this weapon?

wep_sw037.png

By its naming, it’s a sword. It’s found between New Year’s Camilla’s kadomatsu and Caeda’s wing sword. I don’t remember anything even remotely like this in the series.

18 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hey can healers do their special quotes here now!?!

I plan on doing a run with Shigure, Olivia, Skyzura and Axura (sadly no Azura or Inigo)

Yes, they do. You can bring a team of healers and actually listen to their special quotes in this special type of combat. 

Probably shouldn't respond so late to quote posted 20 hours ago, but I'm stupid & desperate.

18 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The random is referring to the timing, not the pairing. The pairing makes perfect sense (but how much does Azura trust Corrin on BR and CQ, if even when married she hides the existence of Valley and Ananarchy?). They have to do CorrinxAzura because the plot sends it this way, and because doing something else, even something that might have a measure of ingame backing, like CorrinxXander, Jakob, Felicia or Silas, would be too biased and upset ardent shippers.

Ah, a misunderstanding on my part. I'm more surprise you approve it, most people don't from what I gather (& let's face it that whole thing Azura not being 100% truthful with Corrin is because of that weirdly specific cursing that never got explained & bs writing). It's not like Corrin with any of the pairing you listed don't make sense, they can just as platonic as well. Or I would say something along those lines if I didn't recently discover how much shippers grasping straws like they do with Alfonse X Fjorm. Apparently being in the same room is shipping fuel now.

18 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Though BHBs seem to be more filler to keep a game's representation slightly alive than anything else. Has any of them coincided with some form of greater representation of the same game?

Not to my knowledge, but I'm probably wrong.  BHB is still a chance to get orbs so I personally don't think that's a bad thing.

19 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is incest really incest if its consensual and between two individuals of the same sex so there is no reproduction worry? In this way ForrinxAzura is better than MorrinxAzura.

As for Yato, if they wanted to stretch things out, IS has 6 forms of Yato to draw on. The Noble/Grim/Alpha are too transitory to include I think, but I'm hoping Corrin gets all 3 final forms. Make each oriented towards something different, Blazing is offense, Shadow is defensive, Omega is in-between or something else. 

If what I understand incest still means then yes is still incest regardless of genders. Besides even if AzuraxF!Corrin were a thing I'm sure Kana would still be conceive somehow. Look at the Fate franchise turn out! That & F!CorrinXAzura is just as good as M!CorrinXAzura because that the only damn thing I like about Corrin!

Your Yato idea sounds amazing. Too bad everytime someone makes a suggestion game company in general always find a way to make wrong as possible.

*SIGH* That sound so good too. :(:

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

shippers grasping straws like they do with Alfonse X Fjorm

Rescue romance, man. A story as old as the storytelling itself.

Edited by Vaximillian

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Can someone tell me what is this weapon?

Reveal hidden contents

wep_sw037.png

By its naming, it’s a sword. It’s found between New Year’s Camilla’s kadomatsu and Caeda’s wing sword. I don’t remember anything even remotely like this in the series.

Google reverse image search tells me that it's "Automotive Engine Part".

Me: *struggles through with my fully built horses and fliers* Beat Lloyd's Infernal with an all armor team? Impossible. 

Also Me: *Somehow manages to beat it with my thrown together just for the heck of it armor team on my first try.*

...what is this life? 

9 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Phew. Just managed to complete the elite GHB quests for Lloyd. Horse emblem was the most difficult for me since I don't have a Reinhardt.

Horse Emblem (team of Leo, L'Arachel, BH!Lyn, Clarine) was the only one I needed one try for.

I still have to beat it with Flier Emblem though, so there's that.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Horse Emblem (team of Leo, L'Arachel, BH!Lyn, Clarine) was the only one I needed one try for.

I still have to beat it with Flier Emblem though, so there's that.

Problem was that I lacked positional fodder as well as SP.

10 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Me: *struggles through with my fully built horses and fliers* Beat Lloyd's Infernal with an all armor team? Impossible. 

Also Me: *Somehow manages to beat it with my thrown together just for the heck of it armor team on my first try.*

...what is this life? 

Mind telling me your team comp? I'm at the first step, but truly doubt I'll make it with my armors on the first try. I'll also look up some vids later, some of those will be a pain.

Edit: Nvm, I did it as well on my first try....

Lloyd... you kinda suck, bruh.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

I beat the first boss in the tap game, but as long as I don't know if the rewards change with higher difficulty, I won't continue. 

Playing a stage on hard which you solved on normal won't give additional rewards. 

7 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Not that I was expecting differently, but I was holding on to some slip hope that the GHBs would have been reset on account of the new system.  Guess my Narcian will be maxed at +6 for a very long time.

At least my Arvis who I foddered off one copy of for def ploy has a chance of being +5 if his GHB is added to the daily maps. +4 forever would be akward.

Kinda disappointed to see L'Arachel's RES tactic is 5* locked. We already have 4* Renewal fodder so I was really hoping to get a new skill to play with without having to burn insane amount of feathers. Well I suppose it isn't too surprising. And this may already have been known, but I just learned of it.

You know, the choice of Lloyd in the GHB rotation confuses me.
All the other Heroes have been featured in the first story book. Even if we exclude Camus because of DC (Xander is probably in there because he is Veronica's official aid at this point) there is still Zephiel, who also got a refinement option in the latest patch.

Btw. has anyone recorded how many Orb rewards are given in the Illusory Dungeon?

23 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Btw. has anyone recorded how many Orb rewards are given in the Illusory Dungeon?

It's just every even numbered level, or rather, every level divisible by 10 because of the bizarre way they've labelled things. I mean, why not just label the floors 1 to 20? But at any rate, it's 4 orbs so far, and so presumably at least 10 over the course of the event. Probably something different for level 100 though.

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

It's just every even numbered level, or rather, every level divisible by 10 because of the bizarre way they've labelled things. I mean, why not just label the floors 1 to 20? But at any rate, it's 4 orbs so far, and so presumably at least 10 over the course of the event. Probably something different for level 100 though.

Many thanks.

Probably because each wave counts as 1 floor.

Love the Elite GHB quests. GHBs were getting a bit too easy for high-power teams, so this extra bit of push is a really welcome challenge. Although there's not much to do for Lloyd's. Had an easy time with the flier/cavalry/armor quests (Elincia/Corrin/Camilla/Azura, Roy/Ursula/Gunnthra/Lyn, and BK/Effie/Amelia/Henry), but I do expect a bit more of a challenge when I go for infantry.

The tap battles are fun but a bit repetitive, and it's odd that there's no sign of rewards for higher difficulty levels or better scores. Maybe later quests will have that?

Also a big fan of the training maps. It was frustrating not always having the Warriors maps available.

In any case, I need to keep gobbling down every orb in sight for the best shot at Lyn, so I'm glad there's a lot of them. Was hoping I'd be able to keep coasting and avoid running out like this, but I guess that's what I get for trying to pull for multiple characters.

Paralogue 18 was really quite fun, Hector is the best paralogue character since Ephraim's "Disgusting". Of course because of his actions we'll be worrying about Berskerer Armads for months to come.

Also map 3 was probably the toughest story map on its own for the first time in a while. Took some actual reworking to clear the quest on Lunatic (Like replacing Raigh with Lilina or making sure Lyn got as much attack as possible in both rounds and that Eliwood was dead beforehand), mainly because Berserker Hector is a beast.

TLDR: Berserker Hector scares me and I love him.

I think I’ll pass on the Elite GHB quests. The prizes are either unwanted nor worth the effort except for maybe the blessings. The only GHBs I’m interested in would be the Arvis and Zephiel reruns. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

If only I could get an Armor Emblem team for the Elite quests...I'll have to pray that I'll get enough orbs for V!Lyn and V!Hector because I only have Hector and BK as my only usable armor units.