Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

In fact, both summer banners are back. Got nothing out of free summoning, but it was nice to at least do something with Heroes again.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Kozac said:

Is this the best moment to summon ?

Because i'm torn with the next legendary banner and CYL2. 

You have nearly an entire month to decide, I'd at least wait to see what the Legendary Banner has in store.

I'd love to get Summer Elise, especially since I got three Summer Xanders on her original run. Just one green orb in my freebie pull...

It's another Summer Xander. I now have five total. I would give up all four of my spares for anybody's +Def/-Atk Elise

I also got a freebie Summer Tiki. There weren't any grays to pull (I'm only missing Gaius) and now I have three Summer Tikis. I'd give up my two spares of her too.

I'm going to bed.

Lol. They force you to choose. Can't go all out on both banners if they're on the same time. Not that I'd be interested in them

12 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

You have nearly an entire month to decide, I'd at least wait to see what the Legendary Banner has in store.

You're right, the three of them are available 1 month. Also, CYL2 is predicted in august if i'm right ? 

Three summer banners up at running at once. In a few weeks, it'll be four.

So, there are two units I want from the current summer banner and the Ylissean banner. I need Leo from Nohrian summer (ironically, the one I wanted the most!!!), but wouldn't be opposed to trying for a better female Corrin while at it.

But I need to save for legendary banner first. I'm so glad this summer banner is running all month. I need my lance and axe valor, one of my favorite Sacred Stones characters, and a red flying mage.

The legendary banner is on us soon, I think I can wait with my orbs now.

How many days before the legendary banner do we get the trailer video?

I'm thinking about giving mirror stance from my spare f!Morgan to Julius. Originally, I was going to wait for distant defense, but who knows when I'll get that again? Julius's defense isn't super great anyway, and mirror stance might help his attack. Should I?

(Thought about giving someone Blarserpent+, no one in my barracks really wants it.)

Ah man. I hope CYL Celica is colorless so that I can collect Kleins while trying to get multiple copies of her. I got a nice idea with the summer Gaius I got way back from L'ephraim's banner

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Ah man. I hope CYL Celica is colorless so that I can collect Kleins while trying to get multiple copies of her. I have a nice idea with the summer Gaius I got way back from L'ephraim's banner

15 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

(Thought about giving someone Blarserpent+, no one in my barracks really wants it.)

I could think only of Oliver, Lyn and Saias.

Lyn and Saias already have good tomes, Lyn perhaps wants  Blárowl more and Oliver could run also  TA3/Blárraven (or Blárowl).

15 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I hope CYL Celica is colorless…

Gods, please no. No, no, no, no. This must not happen.

…Unless it’s a staff and not a dagger.

Otherwise no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Maybe legendary 'staff' weapon Seraphim?

Not sure what the effect could be though since we don't have monsters in Heroes.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm hoping for staff myself. I just want a good unit on colorless to pull on so that I can get Nannas, Legaults, Felicias, Kleins and Sothes

Edited by silveraura25

50 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I could think only of Oliver, Lyn and Saias.

Lyn and Saias already have good tomes, Lyn perhaps wants  Blárowl more and Oliver could run also  TA3/Blárraven (or Blárowl).

Saias is keeping his default tome, and I already got atk/res bond on him. Armor Lyn probably wants a better weapon, but I don't use armors very much and my Lyn is super offensive rather than defensive. Oliver ... well.

I barely use him, so it'd be kind of wasted on him ^^;

It's just that there are people out there that think they're entitled to their faves being "SS tier" when they come out. Though the Canas thing was a crime. We're 1 year in the game and units are being made that are the worse than the worst launch units of their typing. A unit is done justice if they're better than the worst of launch units

Yes, certain units aren't good, but they can still be of use. People take Henry to tier 20. That just shows that stats aren't everything. It's all about using your favorite characters and making them work

The guy's response to comments were a doozey. I'm not trying to act like a bully, but there was a lot of misinformation that was worth pointing out. For example, they compared Canas to Noire. Canas, a unit who is the worst of his typing, and Noire, a unit who is pretty up there with her typing. And said this is the same situation

Just when Reddit's downvote system does its job and stops me from seeing aneurysm-inducing stuff like this, you make me see it anyway. You fiend you.

Edited by Humanoid