Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I'd be perfectly cool with Tellius seasonals (though I'm really hoping for some regular banners for them soon...so many of the characters on my wish list are from those two games), especially with Titania or Elincia. 

I'd also be a huge fan of a Valentian seasonal banner, preferably with Celica or Mathilda (Heroes did her dirty...).

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not sure if boosting their BST would help, since I often notice I get more Defense Wins when I send out teams with lower Arena Score.

It would increase the amount of fights your defensive team gets, and only up until you get a defense win. The normal match-ups that exist now would still be there, just that there would be fewer match-ups against defensive teams that are currently of the highest possible scores.

4 hours ago, Lau said:

I'm hoping for an Archanean summer. Merric and Linde in swimsuits? Sign me up!

I'd be first in line for Merric! IF I did Seasonals, which I don't. Still, would stare at his damaged art for a while. 

Linde would be fine too, and I'd really like it if they alluded to her FE3 exclusive (before promotion) access to Nosferatu (then again BoL on Aura might constitute one). But, owing to Absorb no doubt, Nosy isn't showing up at all. Wonder how they could fix this?

On 07/07/2018 at 2:20 AM, Motendra said:

Michalis is your friend.

This is mine:
siD9Crt.png?1

Well, everything minus the Def refine, out of lack of Divine Dew, but he's gotten me through the worst

@NanimaThat reminds me of the time I fed Karel to my Navarre. Note that this was before he got the refinement, but I still don't regret it

Oh, I also have 5*-ed my Michalis, but I haven't refine mine yet, I am kinda stingy with the divine dew. There is another reason why I'm lazy to build enemy phase units other than I'm a player phase summoner and like quick finish, it's that enemy phase units are way more expensive than player phase ones , like Stance skills are locked to 5* units and QR caps at 5* too. 

Hmm, let's see of another enemy phase units I have...

-Normal Xander, Normal Adult Tiki, Julius, Lyon, WE Tharja, Shiro, L! Ephraim, normal Nowi, Micaiah, normal Hector, Michalis, ... that's all I guess. 

I have mixed feelings right now.

On the one hand, I needed a Siegbert and hoped to get him at some point if only for hero catalogue.

But on the other hand, he's -spd and I'm running out of time (and orbs) to get summer Tana and Innes.

6 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Sometimes i wonder if the gacha is only here to troll me with this

Yes. Yes, it is. Embrace the gacha, enjoy the gacha, hate the gacha.

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes. Yes, it is. Embrace the gacha, enjoy the gacha, hate the gacha.

And if you do, it’ll eventually throw you a bone now and then.

Spoiler

aKGNi4n.png

Or a cinnamon roll, as the case may be.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

And if you do, it’ll eventually throw you a bone now and then. 

I’m almost thinking of yoloing some pulls for Mia with my 13 orbs, but I likely shouldn’t. I already got two 5★s in my two recent free pulls.

OH NO. I missed grabbing the 3 star Lyon from the quests.

I completed it today as well but forgot to actually claim it

Now my OCD will bother me. What if I want Drive Res whenever all my Drive Res fodder disappeared?

...AND i forgot to get the Arena Assault Feathers ARGH

Edited by mcsilas

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m almost thinking of yoloing some pulls for Mia with my 13 orbs, but I likely shouldn’t. I already got two 5★s in my two recent free pulls.

Yeah, the game has been rather generous with free pull 5*s with me too (Marquess Hector, dup Gray whose fate is still to be determined). I expect a dry spell will set in soon to compensate for those two and Elise.

I can't tell whether my Leen and Siegbert on the summer banner, and a decent Mia on the luna banner, are meant to be an apology for thoroughly fucking me over on the most recent legendary banner or a sort-of apology because the game doesn't plan to give me summer Tana or summer Innes.

Regardless, I don't like it either way. Because my Leen and my Siegbert both have shit natures. This is not how an "apology" works, game.

The last free summon that was a 5* was Bridal Lyn from the rerun of the bridal blessings banner. My free summons since have been pretty shit.

4 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I can't tell whether my Leen and Siegbert on the summer banner, and a decent Mia on the luna banner, are meant to be an apology for thoroughly fucking me over on the most recent legendary banner or a sort-of apology because the game doesn't plan to give me summer Tana or summer Innes.

Regardless, I don't like it either way. Because my Leen and my Siegbert both have shit natures. This is not how an "apology" works, game.

Safeguard and Attack Tactics fodder ;)

So if I'm understanding this right, the maintenance should end an hour before the trailer goes up? Which means the characters are likely going to get datamined before they actually get announced.

I'd think they would have learned better than to let that happen.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

So if I'm understanding this right, the maintenance should end an hour before the trailer goes up? Which means the characters are likely going to get datamined before they actually get announced.

I'd think they would have learned better than to let that happen.

And didn't the last two banners both have leakage issues? Three strikes in a row means either you're stupid, or not concerned.

Oh well, it's only the FEH junkies who'd notice it, an hour isn't long and its only a banner, not the hypothetical reveal of Fire Emblem: Radiance Reimagined HD Collection (featuring a longer version of RD and more PoR supports), three months before its official announcement.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And didn't the last two banners both have leakage issues? Three strikes in a row means either you're stupid, or not concerned.

Hilariously, it somehow manages to get leaked before maintenance finishes.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The last leak wasn't IS's fault though, I think someone said some unrelated website accidentally posted the banner before they should have.

And before that, someone on IS’ team plugged in the Nino banner icon before it was supposed to go live.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

And before that, someone on IS’ team plugged in the Nino banner icon before it was supposed to go live.

Yeah, that's on IS, but the first Summer banner isn't. So IS only has one "strike" here.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that's on IS, but the first Summer banner isn't. So IS only has one "strike" here.

For an outside website to have the info, someone on IS side must have divulged it somewhere.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

For an outside website to have the info, someone on IS side must have divulged it somewhere.

Yeah, IS probably gives info to those websites, but it's up to those websites to not post it too early.

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The last leak wasn't IS's fault though, I think someone said some unrelated website accidentally posted the banner before they should have.

If you've had your pie stolen twice already and you would like your third pie not to be stolen, it's generally a good idea not to tell people when you'll be leaving the pie unattended, no matter how the thefts happened the first two times. (In this metaphor, the first theft would be the classic pie-left-on-sill, and the second theft would be someone bringing their kid over and he took the pie without realising it wasn't for him.)