Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Hrm... strange... for some reason Bowcina, while I was doing her battle, didn't use Future Vision on a unit who've taken their action already.

Can someone stupidly lucky confirm if this is something Future Vision can't do, or did the AI do a dumb dumb?

She screwed me over once because of that and nuked Caeda...I was almost done the map otherwise. Cleared with Melee Flier Emblem, L!Ryoma, Caeda, Clair and Camilla. A.k.a, team 3C+1.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just completely overhauled my barracks. Foddered/Merged over 40 units, built and/or finished building some units in my barracks and used 290 of my 300k feathersĀ as well as some refining stones, sacred coins and blessings.

I'm exhausted. But satisfied. Now it's time to start grinding feathers again and build back up my stash.

...While sleeping.

Edited by Zeo

Scratching my head on Infernal. Tried out Fliers (Flying Nino/Caeda/Summer Camilla/NY Azura) and I couldn't seem to carry the momentum until after the last set of reinforcements. Armored team (Zephiel/LA!Hector/LA!Lyn/Grima) weren't much help either. Will try out Cavs during coffee break lol

5 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Everyone does this during VG but it's really impressive to see it when nowhere near VG time.

I see what you did thar. XD

Meanwhile, the login bonuses are looking really sad as of late. Login orb bonuses when?

2 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

I see what you did thar. XD

Meanwhile, the login bonuses are looking really sad as of late. Login orb bonuses when?

2 login orbs a day starting on the 2nd, so one more day of drought.

Curious if the 2x bonuses on Forging Bonds are the same across all players. For me, they've been very consistently on the reset. Which is annoying, since I need to sleep. And they've always been Olivia, so here I am like a goon with Olivia maxed out and the other three at 1800-2200 points.

3 hours ago, Humanoid said:

2 login orbs a day starting on the 2nd, so one more day of drought.

This is the first time we've had two or more days of drought it...probably a year at least.

I've come to the realization that I NEED to finish Lucina to +10...I've got her at +6 due to pity breakers and she's now part of my arena core along with Clair and Camilla, with that last slot rotating based on season. But with these three, there's very little they haven't been able to take care of in the arena.

4 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Curious if the 2x bonuses on Forging Bonds are the same across all players. For me, they've been very consistently on the reset. Which is annoying, since I need to sleep. And they've always been Olivia, so here I am like a goon with Olivia maxed out and the other three at 1800-2200 points.

I think they're the same. When @Tybrosion mentioned it was 2x the other day, I checked and it was the same for my game.

I'm downright done with all 4 characters now. A shame you only get 4 orbs for doing what is essentially Training Tower Tenth Stratum but with slightly updated units and no random skills, but hey 8 accessories and a bunch of feathers are all still quite neat.

Well now that I have Flying Ryoma I have to decide how I am going to make my all male flying all star team. The question is who to put on it? Actually not much of a question. Ryoma, obviously. Innes is hawt and deserves a place on this team. And Michalis is someone I have wanted to build up since the beginning. He just looks awesome. As for number 4? Well I kinda need a blue option. Valter and his cursed lance is the obvious defense choice. We also have Subaki, but he is QR fodder so like Hinata merging him is NOT an option. However, looking through what I have, I apparently picked up a +ATK/-RES Shigure at some point. He comes with Ward Fliers to further help Michalis's defensive nature.

Actually how many male fliers do we have?

1. Ryoma*
  2. Innes*
  3. Michalis*
  4. Valter -Blue
  5. Subaki -Blue
  6. Shigure -Blue
  7. Gerome -Green
  8. Narcian -Green
  9. Takumi -Bow

Hmm . . . Looking at that Takumi would also be a good option. But I don't have him and if I do jump back into that banner it would be to improve Tikipop. Plus I really do need someone mergable on my team. Shigure seems like the best choice.

Ā 

What would your all male flier team be?

Ā 

1 hour ago, a bear said:

fuck legendary banners forever

200 orbs for -Atk Ryoma

That's a bummer. I love the Legendary banners because I always end up with a ridiculously high 5* pull rate.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

So what is the best use for a 5* Effie? I accidentally promoted one too many when I +10'ed her and it really sucks because Silver Lance+ is not desired for fodder, and Death Blow and Wary Fighter are both 4* available skills. I'm really tempted to just send her home for the feathers.

Unless +Def/-Spd has some benefit over +Atk/-Spd...

8 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

So what is the best use for a 5* Effie? I accidentally promoted one too many when I +10'ed her and it really sucks because Silver Lance+ is not desired for fodder, and Death Blow and Wary Fighter are both 4* available skills. I'm really tempted to just send her home for the feathers.

Maybe give it to a 4* unit you have no intention of promoting to 5*? Silver Lance+ might not be particularly desirable but it's still better than a non-plus Heavy Spear or Killer Lance. If nothing else it'll make any future Three Heroes quests for that unit substantially easier.

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Maybe give it to a 4* unit you have no intention of promoting to 5*? Silver Lance+ might not be particularly desirable but it's still better than a non-plus Heavy Spear or Killer Lance. If nothing else it'll make any future Three Heroes quests for that unit substantially easier.

That's actually a good idea, but I don't think there are any blues I want to 4*+10. I typically don't like 4*+10'ing, and have only done it for Olivia and Hana once LnD3 became a 4* skill with Sothe. And I certainly wouldn't fodder a 5* to a 4* unless I planned to +10 it.

I suppose a Sapphire Lance+ unit would rather have Silver+ so that will be on my radar.

12 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Everyone does this during VG but it's really impressive to see it when nowhere near VG time.

That's what happens when you stay up too late.

Fixed.

Edited by Zeo

3 hours ago, Usana said:

Well now that I have Flying Ryoma I have to decide how I am going to make my all male flying all star team. The question is who to put on it? Actually not much of a question. Ryoma, obviously. Innes is hawt and deserves a place on this team. And Michalis is someone I have wanted to build up since the beginning. He just looks awesome. As for number 4? Well I kinda need a blue option. Valter and his cursed lance is the obvious defense choice. We also have Subaki, but he is QR fodder so like Hinata merging him is NOT an option. However, looking through what I have, I apparently picked up a +ATK/-RES Shigure at some point. He comes with Ward Fliers to further help Michalis's defensive nature.

1. Ryoma*
  2. Innes*
  3. Michalis*
  4. Valter -Blue
  5. Subaki -Blue
  6. Shigure -Blue
  7. Gerome -Green
  8. Narcian -Green
  9. Takumi -Bow

Hmm . . . Looking at that Takumi would also be a good option. But I don't have him and if I do jump back into that banner it would be to improve Tikipop. Plus I really do need someone mergable on my team. Shigure seems like the best choice.

Ā 

Ā 

Shigure is great I am starting to merge him and gave him a spd refine and he has become my go to lance flier.Ā  As to my all male flier team that would be L!Ryoma, Shigure, Tak-Tak and Michalis (mostly because I did not pull Innes), it is a pretty fun team.Ā  My go to flier team right now though is flying dragons plus Shigure which is a really good team since I gave Tikipop goad fliers.

Edited by EricaofRenais

YAS. The only part I really enjoy about Grand Conquests is basically always getting to be on Team Alfonse.

Ā @mcsilasĀ I think this another one of those signs that totally confirms my shameless ships. Alfonse just can't stay away from the Summoner in my Outrealm at least.Ā 

11 hours ago, Usana said:

1. Ryoma*
  2. Innes*
  3. Michalis*
  4. Valter -Blue
  5. Subaki -Blue
  6. Shigure -Blue
  7. Gerome -Green
  8. Narcian -Green
  9. Takumi -Bow

Ā 

Ā 

Mine is currently Innes, Ryoma, Takumi and Shigure.

Without Takumi, I tended to either run a female for a ranged unit, or double up on whatever was needed for the map. Subaki, Narcian, Michalis and Gerome have all seen a lot of use for me :)

Interesting rank brackets in GC, each rank is tiny. Will certainly be interesting to see how well someone who just barely gets tier 25 ranks, compared to the crazy people who do infernal-everything.

1-3 : 3000 feathers

4-10 : 2500

11-20 : 2100

21-30 : 1800

31-40 : 1500

41-50 : 1300

51-65 : 1100

66-80 : 950

81-100: 800

101-120 : 700

121-150 : 600

151+ : 500

I'm glad GC is here for some extra orb income. I'm up to 4.5% on Maribelle's banner and really getting frustrated. It's taking to about 5% for every single 5* lately and they're almost all bad IVs on top of it. A sole -atk Lissa from the legendary banner kind of crushed my spirits as well.(I wanted to use her, not fodder) I'm not even seeing any good fodder, just more 3* Seth, Stahl and Gaius I have to throw out. If I can actually break my pity before the banner ends hopefully I can go back to saving, since summoning just hasn't been a good experience for a while now.

Saying that, watch the upcoming seasonal having some characters I really like on it, just to taunt me again.

26 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Saying that, watch the upcoming seasonal having some characters I really like on it, just to taunt me again.

I hope we'll get the trailer early enough, to decide if to dump DC orbs on Olivia or not.Ā 

27 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

. I'm up to 4.5% on Maribelle's banner and really getting frustrated. It's taking to about 5% for every single 5* lately and they're almost all bad IVs on top of it. A sole -atk Lissa from the legendary banner kind of crushed my spirits as well.(I wanted to use her, not fodder)

At least Maribelle is in the regular pool and you don't need to pull on banners with shared colors like Lissas, also there is the off-banner chance for her.Ā 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I hope we'll get the trailer early enough, to decide if to dump DC orbs on Olivia or not.Ā 

At least Maribelle is in the regular pool and you don't need to pull on banners with shared colors like Lissas, also there is the off-banner chance for her.Ā 

Yeah, I should have never gone in on this banner and just waited it out to see the seasonal trailer, or just put more of my orbs into the legendary banner instead.

True, though I don't usually get much off-banner, so I feel like if I don't pull on her focus I won't have much chance at all. That and I'm equally happy to get either her or Olivia, so I figured it was okay since I'm pulling for 2 units over sniping for just 1.. but it's not paying off so far.