Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Also don't forget that Felicia has adaptive damage. Targeting the weaker defensive stat makes her offenses look much better against anyone who has min-maxed their bulk. If all daggers did that I doubt folks would be complaining about -ATK daggers much. Felicia just doesn't care about her attack unless she is hitting something like Hardin who has double-sided bulk. I might go for +SPD instead of +ATK if I ever up her to 5* as a 5* project.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I often forget that my dancers can attack.

I'm guilty of this, as well XD I forget that my NY!Azura can at least wipe the floor with blues using TA.

Edited by Karimlan

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

@Tybrosion @Sunwoo Who cares about a dancer’s Atk? A dancer’s job is to dance and to fly in on her Wings of No Mercy to dance. Shit like wo dao Olivia is a meme.

Combat Olivia actually wins pretty much every green match-up and a not unimpressive number of red and colorless match-ups:

Olivia [+Atk, -Res] (Wo Dao+ [Atk], Dance, Moonbow, Distant Counter, Wrath 3, Quickened Pulse).

Even though I +10'd my Felicia just two days ago, I still can't bring myself to not use cavalry in Grand Conquest. Maybe if I had WoM fodder or something it'd be different,  but covering the distance matters too much to my strategy.

I'd like to build a Felica as well, but I'm still waiting for a +atk -def or at least a +spd -def one to show up. I want to pick at least 1 colorless unit to +10 at some point, and right now it's either her or Kagero. It'll probably be Kagero, even though I don't have a spare Lethal Carrot to build her how I'd like at the moment. I really hope either she gets a new prf (Kagero's Dart?) with a nice effect or at least Poison Dagger gets a buff soon.

And as far as the dancer conversation goes, I don't care about my IVs on them as much as other units, but I still tend to have them fight a fair bit. I run TA on most, but Flyzura with Fury and Darting Blow/Blarblade B Ninian have both been pretty effective too. And even though she's one of the lesser dancers now, my basic Azura still puts in a lot of work deleting nasty reds all the time.

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

That’s still not as soul wrenching as 34 Atk as a 5*. I got two of those (Rebecca, PA!Olivia). Olivia still doesn’t have a Special because when your Atk is that bad, what’s the point?

Ayy, I'm not alone in the "-Atk Polivia" club! I use her from time to time for dancing utility (if all my other dancers are maxed out on hero merit) but she's major dead weight otherwise.

As far as "lmao dancers aren't used for combat" goes, it's nice to have the option, and many dancers can pull their weight even if they aren't ideal. Polivia isn't going to be damaging anything and colorless is shit for tanking.

So, I've tried and failed so many of the GHB quests, and it's been bugging me for a long long time. But today I FINALLY cleared all of Clarise's quests, got all those extra orbs and that bonus 4-star Clarise. Turns out all I needed was to use Grima. Go figure.

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Finally.

Screenshot_20180803-133148.png

…The things I do for orbs.

Welcome to the club. How's squad assault?

Edited by silveraura25

Unbelievable. 300k+ Feathers spent and I still need so many more... Nevermind merging projects like Serra, Fae, Raven and Chrom, there are still so many promotions that I want to do for various things as well.

• A new tome for ToD!Henry.
  • A new tome for LA!Lyn.
  • Brave Bow+ for ToD!Jakob.
  • Gravity+ for Serra.
  • Julius promotion.
  • Walhart promotion.
  • Oscar promotion. (+1 conversion from +HP/-ATK to +ATK/-HP)
  • A new (potentially prf) weapon for *4 +10 Raigh.
  • A new (potentially prf) weapon for *4 +10 Fir.
  • A new (potentially prf) weapon for *4 +10 Lon'Qu.

200k feathers. I just named 200k feathers worth of promotions just now. Absolute ludicrous. 

Awesome dude. The one with the final map with Ike and Soren was the hardest for me. Same goes for Seth and Amelia

Edited by silveraura25

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Same goes for Seth and Amelia

Screenshot_20180802-183254.png

Sharena tanked a hit from Amelia for me, and Clarisse tanked and counterkilled Innes after he was debuffed by Clarisse’s bow taking down Tana in two shots.

Got smushed in GC as usual, 14:7:9 with me being on Team Sharena. Was about 14000 points short of ranking in the top three, but only had one crest left so it wasn't possible unfortunately. I only did lunatic, but with optimal lance usage and less sleep (I like to get 9-10 hours) I might have made it. Rank 1 was significantly ahead so I assume it was an infernal whale, but 2-3 were very close.

Good to get to tier 17 during the first battle too, so I can chill on the weekend and mostly ignore the second battle, saving my lances for the third one (because who wants to spend a couple of hours on Sunday playing GC? Not me.).

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Screenshot_20180802-183254.png

Sharena tanked a hit from Amelia for me, and Clarisse tanked and counterkilled Innes after he was debuffed by Clarisse’s bow taking down Tana in two shots.

Nah man. You've got the maps mixed up. The outdoor map with Seth and Amelia

I got rank 3 in outrealm 11210

Edited by silveraura25

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Nah man. You've got the maps mixed up. The outdoor map with Seth and Amelia

Ah, the reinforcement spam? Yeah, that one was disgusting, as all of them are.

Also I still can’t seem to ever get an eleventh Cecilia. Yesterday were an Arthur and a Merric, today a Soren and a Boey. Come on, game, just one Cecilia!

I think I got a 4-star Cecilia for my free pull yesterday. Which was kind of a weird feeling. I was hoping for a better Titania.

7 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I got a Lon’qu from my free pull...but he was 4* :(

You can still get Vantage 3 or Glimmer from him, at least :D I got a 3* Gordin. Boo hoo.

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Finally decided who would benefit from the sacrificial Lyn. I call this an extra dose of salt ?

https://imgur.com/gallery/1zlHu9v[/img]

That made me laugh, build who you like.  I really need to get around to building mine up.  

The new GC position is pretty funky. All the bases are next to each other so the only way to claim territories is to go around. Last time I was in Anna's team and got kicked out of the top 3 thanks to me having to sleep, and we ended up losing to Sharena too. At least the mode still gives a ton of feathers so I don't feel that bad about it.