• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm also personally a huge fan of the artist. Would've put Cecilia's Cipher art as my profile image, but too big and I'm too lazy to edit

I would have actually preferred if they drew Cecilia instead of Senri Kita. (Even if I like Kita’s art a lot!)
There’s something… not exactly right in how Kita drew her face to me, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Maybe it’s the eyes?

Edited by Vaximillian

15 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I have 20K feathers

I want to promote Ares

Convince me not to throw these feathers down the toilet plz

don't dooooo it

or do do it, I dunno. I have more than enough sword cavs myself.

29 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I have 20K feathers

I want to promote Ares

Ares is great  and fairly easy to +10 and I will be doing that once I have enough feathers.  It is your choice but I recommend it.

29 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I have 20K feathers

I want to promote Ares

Ares is great  and fairly easy to +10 and I will be doing that once I have enough feathers.  It is your choice but I recommend it.

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

I do have 5 other Ares chilling in the back, I've definitely considered it~  Probably will now XP

I have been thinking: I want to use the Grails on Groom Marth.

I like Marth. He's in a class i could use at 5*. I'm also thinking of doing Caeda as a merge project and they supporting would be cute.

But, do you all think he and regular Caeda would mesh well together? I don't like to double on weapons so that a plus for them but i don't know enought about their builds to say if they are good together.

Me liking them being purely because i'm currently playing Shadow Dragon and becoming a fan of them purelly because they are of the few noes who get to have personal development. (I find really amusing Caeda's general attitude with mercenaries that i got from her recruitment convos)

8 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

But, do you all think he and regular Caeda would mesh well together? I don't like to double on weapons so that a plus for them but i don't know enought about their builds to say if they are good together.

Apart from being different movement types, yes. His weapon and C skill helps Caeda's offence if you don't have Hone Fliers. Her C skill doesn't help him, but you could replace that with a Ploy or Drive Spd to boost him in return. Since they're both fast, they both want from Attack and Speed boosting from your other units.

36 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I have been thinking: I want to use the Grails on Groom Marth.

I like Marth. He's in a class i could use at 5*. I'm also thinking of doing Caeda as a merge project and they supporting would be cute.

Me liking them being purely because i'm currently playing Shadow Dragon and becoming a fan of them purelly because they are of the few noes who get to have personal development. (I find really amusing Caeda's general attitude with mercenaries that i got from her recruitment convos)

22 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Apart from being different movement types, yes. His weapon and C skill helps Caeda's offence if you don't have Hone Fliers. Her C skill doesn't help him, but you could replace that with a Ploy or Drive Spd to boost him in return. Since they're both fast, they both want from Attack and Speed boosting from your other units.

Being different movement types allows the units  to use Tactic Skills. Giving Groom Marth Atk Tactic from a Legault and give him Def Tactic Seal, so he can support Caeda, boosting her Atk and Def which is not that high. Caeda can have Atk Tactic and Res Tactic Seal to boost Marth's Atk and his pretty low Res. Groom Marth having Atk Tactic, you can change his weapon. Maybe a Slaying Axe or a Wo Gùn. The player just need to have a mixed team.

Dropping in to talk about some of the new stuff. 

Aether Raids seem cool, but I can see it having problems like other modes. So far the two replays I have of my defense team have an error after a turn or two and I can’t finish them. 

Being able to +10 the limited units is nice, but with the increasing costs even the maximum rewards would only get us 70 grails per week which would be 30 or more weeks to get enough copies. Hopefully the rewards get adjusted or they are made available through other quests/arena rewards. 

Shanna got the shaft on her weapon refinement. This upsets me because she is the only one I have built up at all. Bartre and Flo get sent home and Saber is 5* locked. But holy hell, Golden Dagger and Flo’s lance look busted af. Bartre’s axe is meh to me. I haven’t really looked to see if the extra stats do anything interesting. 

The new banner. The Alt banner. I can forgive the Corrins because more dragons are always welcome although we have been getting a crap ton of them. Camilla is just flat out disappointing. She now has all three flying tomes covered, and that spot very easily could be at the very least an Elise alt if not a new character altogether. Only positive from the banner is Mikoto and “candlelight” coming to the normal summoning pool. 

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

Being able to +10 the limited units is nice, but with the increasing costs even the maximum rewards would only get us 70 grails per week which would be 30 or more weeks to get enough copies. Hopefully the rewards get adjusted or they are made available through other quests/arena rewards. 

Yeah. Even if the cost stays at 100 Grails, it will take quite a while for players to +10 a GHB/TT unit. Increasing it to up 500 Grails for each copy feels like a slap in the face.

Shanna got the shaft on her weapon refinement.

What is wrong with Shanna's Lance? The effect may be boring, but it is practical and powerful.

Shanna got the shaft on her weapon refinement.

Honestly not sure how. Shanna ties with Karel for having the best offensive spread among Hauteclere users with 30/35 and has a better movement type for initiating combat as a trade-off for not having access to Wrath.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah. Even if the cost stays at 100 Grails, it will take quite a while for players to +10 a GHB/TT unit. Increasing it to up 500 Grails for each copy feels like a slap in the face.

What is wrong with Shanna's Lance? The effect may be boring, but it is practical and powerful.

Yeah, there are a half dozen of them that I would like to +10, but I don’t think it will happen very quickly. 

Shanna’s lance has a good effect, but I am currently running her with a +spd refinement, and the extra stats are nice. If I give her new weapon a +spd refine then it is just a Slaying Lance with 2 more might. Florina’s weapon refinement is significantly better imo. 

Raising up Florina and Shanna. It's weird hearing them talk about their sisters when the chances of those four showing up has only seemingly gone down with time. Do new characters still reference other characters not yet in Heroes? I feel like that's something they took a break from doing in the last year or so.

36 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Raising up Florina and Shanna. It's weird hearing them talk about their sisters when the chances of those four showing up has only seemingly gone down with time. Do new characters still reference other characters not yet in Heroes? I feel like that's something they took a break from doing in the last year or so.

I think Kliff mentions "don't be a Tobin" or something along those lines, but Tobin is already in the game. Same with Flora and mentioning her sister a lot.

I guess if it counts, Garon mentions Anankos.

Ethlyn also mentioned Altena by name in one of her text quotes

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ethlyn also mentioned Altena by name in one of her text quotes

She also indirectly mentions her in her best voiced quote… but that’s indirect and not by name.
By Naga, I absolutely love Allegra Clark’s performance as Ethlyn.

Well, both versions of Reinhardt would speak about Ishtar and Saias even before either were released. New Olwen also references both Julius and Kempf (although not by name), and Julius wasn't released at the time New Olwen was. Also, I could've sworn someone said that Marcus was referenced somewhere too.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I could've sworn someone said that Marcus was referenced somewhere too.

Don’t quote me on this, but I believe it’s either Eliwood or Roy in their lv. 40 quote, though I’m leaning towards the former.