Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, I'm a Steelers fan, you know... :P

I was just making a joke, I really know nothing about football lol

I only watch the super bowl for the commercials and the half-time shows. I have no knowledge of teams and whatnot besides the team of my birth state but that's top secret

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm running out of reasons why I should respect you by now.

I stopped respecting you years ago

am working through Sacred Stones right now and I do have a guiding ring sitting there doing nothing so if I really wanted to I could give her a spin ;)

But we really don't need more Elibe though. 

Spoiler

WE WANT MAGVEL

WE WANT MAGVEL

WE WANT MAGVEL

WE WANT MAGVEL

WE WANT MAGVEL

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, I'm a Steelers fan, you know... :P

I was just making a joke, I really know nothing about football lol

I only watch the super bowl for the commercials and the half-time shows. I have no knowledge of teams and whatnot besides the team of my birth state but that's top secret

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm running out of reasons why I should respect you by now.

I stopped respecting you years ago

am working through Sacred Stones right now and I do have a guiding ring sitting there doing nothing so if I really wanted to I could give her a spin ;)

But we really don't need more Elibe though. 

Spoiler

WE WANT MAGVEL

WE WANT MAGVEL

WE WANT MAGVEL

WE WANT MAGVEL

WE WANT MAGVEL

Theres only one character of Magvel i really want: The LEGENDARY WARRIOR GARCIA

Okay two Syrene is hot

Okay three Duessel is hot

Okay four how could i forgot Cornag

Okay five Gerik is so cool holy shit

.....uhhhh okay Selena is basically Ursula thats six

Uhhhh Seth is cool.... seven?

uhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm wait i want Ephraim on a horse. Thats eight

Fuck Eirika can become waifu on a horse thats nine

Saleh is OP and handsome as hell! Ten!

You know what just include every magvel character

I can't decide if I wanna pull again or wait for the next banner or banners, partially because I've pulled a ton for Ike and Soren but haven't gotten them yet (brb crying), and since my mage repertoire is pretty good already. (Though what I really want is a Reinhardt...pls game...just a Reinhardt...)

5* Julia, 4* Nino, 4* Lilina, 4* Merric that I'm thinking of picking back up again with a TA/Gronnraven/Ignis build that I might sacrifice my 4* Cecilia for, 4* M!Robin, 4* Tharja that I have to get around to training up (she's level 27 atm), recent and as of yet untrained 4* Ursula pickup.

I honestly would love a Linde, and my Tellius bias wants me to get a Sanaki, but what I really don't need is a 5* M!Robin now that mine is all trained up (Blarraven fodder, and good for Bonfire, at least). I'm kinda scared of getting a 5* Henry (Ignis fodder...yay I guess?) or even a 5* Merric when I'm in the midst of thinking about training my 4* one again.

1 minute ago, Extrasolar said:

I can't decide if I wanna pull again or wait for the next banner or banners, partially because I've pulled a ton for Ike and Soren but haven't gotten them yet (brb crying), and since my mage repertoire is pretty good already. (Though what I really want is a Reinhardt...pls game...just a Reinhardt...)

3 questions:

Have you already gotten a 5 star from the tellius banner? if not:

How high are your percentages? and

Are you doing full pulls or specific colors?

6 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

I honestly would love a Linde, and my Tellius bias wants me to get a Sanaki, but what I really don't need is a 5* M!Robin now that mine is all trained up (Blarraven fodder, and good for Bonfire, at least). I'm kinda scared of getting a 5* Henry (Ignis fodder...yay I guess?) or even a 5* Merric when I'm in the midst of thinking about training my 4* one again.

Well if you do do specific pulls for Linde, you won't have to worry about any other focus getting in your way since Linde is the only blue 5 star on her banner

Pulling for Sanaki might get you a 5 star Tharja though, which you could use on Celica (like me) if Celica is a red tome!

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Have you already gotten a 5 star from the tellius banner?

Yes, and it was my Mist. I love Mist, and she's proven herself useful to me, but she was the one Focus that I didn't really want from the banner. ;-; And she was in the very first pull from the banner, too.

I don't think I'll have a situation like that Seliph and Julia double pull, that double Faye pull, the double Clair pull, or even the fact that I got 3 out of the four focus characters from the SOV banner (Lukas was the only one I didn't get).

How high are your percentages?

Flat 3%, pulling Pineapple a few days ago reset my percentage. (I adore him, and he's good, but he also happens to be -Atk. /grumbles)

Are you doing full pulls or specific colors?

Generally I do full pulls, so long as I don't get a situation like zero red orbs when I'm pulling for Alm (happened twice before I got him), just because I want to save orbs and maybe get lucky and pull a Hector with a green or something. I could try to focus solely on blue pulls this time around, but that's throwing myself even more at the mercy of the RNGod. Lol.

Pulling for Sanaki might get you a 5 star Tharja though, which you could use on Celica (like me) if Celica is a red tome!

That's true. That would be cool. But will Celica be a red tome, that's the real question...and what would her ultimate weapon be anyway?

Edited by Extrasolar

18 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

That's true. That would be cool. But will Celica be a red tome, that's the real question...and what would her ultimate weapon be anyway?

Guess you missed the whole fiasco yesterday where everyone was saying things that Ragnarok would do XD

But poeple think it to be Ragnarok or Zofia.

20 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

I could try to focus solely on blue pulls this time around, but that's throwing myself even more at the mercy of the RNGod. 

Pulling specific colors gives you the highest chance of getting a specific 5 star that you want

The only thing bad about it is that you aren't exactly spending your orbs "economically" by using them 5 or 4 at a time instead of 20

Now, you also said pineapple head reset your percentages, so i think I'd stop right there. You already got something from the banner and if you get nothing then you will only be feeding the percentages for no reason. My Advice:

1. Save your orbs or

2. Pull for only blues on Linde's banner

18 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Guess you missed the whole fiasco yesterday where everyone was saying things that Ragnarok would do XD

But poeple think it to be Ragnarok or Zofia.

20 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

I could try to focus solely on blue pulls this time around, but that's throwing myself even more at the mercy of the RNGod. 

Pulling specific colors gives you the highest chance of getting a specific 5 star that you want

The only thing bad about it is that you aren't exactly spending your orbs "economically" by using them 5 or 4 at a time instead of 20

Now, you also said pineapple head reset your percentages, so i think I'd stop right there. You already got something from the banner and if you get nothing then you will only be feeding the percentages for no reason. My Advice:

1. Save your orbs or

2. Pull for only blues on Linde's banner

6 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Did you actually send home your Jaffar?

Cause that was some clean Life and Death fodder.......

That's what I meant, I used my spare on Kagerou.

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I would pull for her if Ragnarok did everything that was suggested last night in this thread @SatsumaFSoysoy @Arcanite

What if Ragnarok deletes all your 5*s

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's what I meant, I used my spare on Kagerou.

3 words:

Spoiler

THANK

GOODNESS

Spoiler

Otherwise I'd have cried about that beloved LaD fodder

I actually got 2 Jaffars also XD

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What if Ragnarok deletes all your 5*s

What if Ragnarok gave you all five stars?

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, JSND said:

Think of the SI fodder!

My Navarre would like a wo dao+ and L&D3 indeed, and Oboro would like a killer lance+ and QR3, while Reinhardt would like Death Blow 3.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

My Navarre would like a wo dao+ and L&D3 indeed, and Oboro would like a killer lance+ and QR3, while Reinhardt would like Death Blow 3.

I can finally create the most beautiful distant counter flying bullshit the world have ever seen

1 minute ago, JSND said:

I can finally create the most beautiful distant counter flying bullshit the world have ever seen

I actually have honour and would refrain from putting Distant Counter where it doesn't belong.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I actually have honour and would refrain from putting Distant Counter where it doesn't belong.

My honour is left lost in thoughts all alone the moment i used broken mon Gunter and followed the dark path of Horse Emblemology.

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

My honour is left lost in thoughts all alone the moment i used broken mon Gunter and followed the dark path of Horse Emblemology.

Horse Emblem is still more honourable than Distant / Close Counter cancer. Hell, Reinhardt is more honourable than that.

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I have three to give away. Whom can you bring in exchange?

Azama, Clarine, Sophia, or Wrys. Take your pick. :p

That or a couple of Eliwood, Laslow, or Lon'qu for Axebreaker or Vantage.

So... today I learned that 1* units only get 1SP a kill, meaning there's not much point leveling them beyond 20. (Since the SP efficiency from low stamina Strata is countered by SP inefficiency from reduced SP per kill.) I guess it was more or less expected, since 2*s only get 2SP a kill, but it's kinda weird that 4 and 5* don't get 4/5 SP.

6 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

For real though I wouldn't mind more friends. I deleted some of the inactive people on mine

Sorry it took a while but here. Witness and admire my 'totally legit' Reinhardt.

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Sorry it took a while but here. Witness and admire my 'totally legit' Reinhardt.

The only thing I see is your HP + 3 Lukas who still has obstruct for some reason :P