Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

@Arcanite, why are you a tomato on this fine night... Wait a minute...

Uhh

Reasons......

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I didn't even take you seriously before you had a tomato as your userpic.

That wasn't the question, but okay

1 minute ago, L9999 said:

Honestly I couldn't identify you until I saw the Oboro member card.

So I am building a reputation eh?

Good to know heh heh

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, L9999 said:

Hide contents

RiI8A2l.png

While everyone says Lloyd looks horrible I can't stop thinking that Mae is wearing a swimsuit underneath the mage things, and her boobs are way bigger than SOV. 

Honestly I couldn't identify you until I saw the Oboro member card.

I really don't like the metal boob plate thing.  It looks painful.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Uhh

Reasons......

Are they... clever reasons? Hmm!?

Leo is a Dark Knight who loves tomatoes, thus, a Tomato Knight. You have an avatar of a tomato and your username ends with "nite". Therefore! You are a Tomatonite! Is this a conspiracy!!!? Have I solved the riddle!? Where is Carmen Sandiego!? Answer me, you red fruit! Hah! You're a fruit! Never a vegetable! Lies have been exposed!!!

Okay, I'll calm down now. :P

6 minutes ago, L9999 said:

While everyone says Lloyd looks horrible I can't stop thinking that Mae is wearing a swimsuit underneath the mage things, and her boobs are way bigger than SOV. 

At least she does wear underwear. (not looking at you, Catria!)

Boob plate is just silly.

11 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

@a bear Wait wait wait, what's this about new Sacred Seal quests? Are we finally gonna get more than just the 3 we currently have? And are there gonna be more than just DEF +1 and RES +1?

Here's the Sacred Seals quest list (on mobile, don't know how to collapse, oh well):

MID_MISSION_S0025HOLY02_TITLE: Sacred Seals

MID_MISSION_S0025HOLY02_A1: KO Foe

MID_MISSION_H_S0025HOLY02_A1: Defeat an enemy.

MID_MISSION_S0025HOLY02_A2: KO with Alfonse

MID_MISSION_H_S0025HOLY02_A2: Use Alfonse to defeat an enemy.

MID_MISSION_S0025HOLY02_A3: KO with Sharena

MID_MISSION_H_S0025HOLY02_A3: Use Sharena to defeat an enemy.

MID_MISSION_S0025HOLY02_A4: KO with Anna

MID_MISSION_H_S0025HOLY02_A4: Use Anna to defeat an enemy.

MID_MISSION_S0025HOLY02_B1: KO Lvl 20+ Foe (Task)

MID_MISSION_H_S0025HOLY02_B1: Defeat an enemy that is level 20\nor higher with Felicia.

MID_MISSION_S0025HOLY02_B2: KO Lvl 20+ Foe (Task)

MID_MISSION_H_S0025HOLY02_B2: Defeat an enemy that is level 20\nor higher with Donnel.

MID_MISSION_S0025HOLY02_B3: KO Lvl 20+ Foe (Task)

MID_MISSION_H_S0025HOLY02_B3: Defeat an enemy that is level 20\nor higher with Draug.

MID_MISSION_S0025HOLY02_C1: KO Lvl 35+ Foe (Task)

MID_MISSION_H_S0025HOLY02_C1: Defeat an enemy that is level 35\nor higher with Hana.

MID_MISSION_S0025HOLY02_C2: KO Lvl 35+ Foe (Task)

MID_MISSION_H_S0025HOLY02_C2: Defeat an enemy that is level 35\nor higher with Barst.

Also a Narcian GHB quest list much like the Ursula one (Alfonse instead of Anna), and a mysterious Kozaki-based quest list referencing some trial maps we're probably getting soonish.

Link n such

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Are they... clever reasons? Hmm!?

Leo is a Dark Knight who loves tomatoes, thus, a Tomato Knight. You have an avatar of a tomato and your username ends with "nite". Therefore! You are a Tomatonite! Is this a conspiracy!!!? Have I solved the riddle!? Where is Carmen Sandiego!? Answer me, you red fruit! Hah! You're a fruit! Never a vegetable! Lies have been exposed!!!

Okay, I'll calm down now. :P

Its a little simpler than that. I'm going team Leo in the gauntlet and I was feeling festive! LOL

The Knight/nite thing is just a coincidence!

1 minute ago, a bear said:

MID_MISSION_H_S0025HOLY02_C2: Defeat an enemy that is level 35\nor higher with Barst.

How sad is it the game is handing me a free Barst because I couldn't pull him in freaking months? So much Barsts I need.....

How sad is it the game is handing me a free Barst because I couldn't pull him in freaking months? So much Barsts I need.....

Barst is a unit with the amazing distinction of being completely over-shadowed by Arthur, of all units.

Just now, DehNutCase said:

Barst is a unit with the amazing distinction of being completely over-shadowed by Arthur, of all units.

Yes, but he is Reposition fodder, and so many units I am training want it.

Just now, DehNutCase said:

Barst is spur attack and reposition fodder

Yeah that's what I thought. The spur attack is really gonna help me. I also want to give Alfonse reposition anyway too so its a win for me

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Its a little simpler than that. I'm going team Leo in the gauntlet and I was feeling festive! LOL

The Knight/nite thing is just a coincidence!

Oh... ._.

Aw, dammit, if that's what it looks like... Brave Axe, Brave Lance, Reposition, etc. are great, but seriously!? I just got rid of a spare Barst and Felicia to give Frederick and Gaius new weapons and merged a special map Hana with the other 2* one to get more SP for her Brave build... Ugh... Come on, man, I was just getting rid of units and I just got down to 174 and 3 are coming back. And then there's Draug. That's it, Zephiel is getting Spur Def 2 and Ward Armor from spare 4* Draug.

Wait a second... 4 quest units, 2 Lloyds... 6 units! I'm still back up to 2 summons left! Oh, for crying out loud!

Edited by Kaden

Yes, but he is Reposition fodder, and so many units I am training want it.

Swap is actually damn good as well---reposition suffers from higher positioning requirements to use it properly, whereas swap is pretty much always a great assist.

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

How so? If he's getting overshadowed by someone, it's Raven who is faster and stronger making Raven a better Brave Axe user.

Arthur's attack and speed are slightly slower than Barst... Just saw your new post. Are we talking about default sets? If so, then, yeah, Barst is overshadowed by Arthur and Raven.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah that's what I thought. The spur attack is really gonna help me. I also want to give Alfonse reposition anyway too so its a win for me

Weren't you supposed to stop with ft4u stuff because of eclipse getting angry and everything?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Weren't you supposed to stop with ft4u stuff because of eclipse getting angry and everything?

She technically didn't warn me specifically, but shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Spoiler

Better go make an animal sacrifice for atonement

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I feel like Reposition is slightly overrated, while Swap is underrated, especially now that Defensive Tiles are in the game.

Then you my friend are not using reposition right! I find myself saying "I wish i had reposition" more than saying "I wish i had swap" when I use them each in the arena.

But that's just me anyway. You could be facing very different situations

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Then you my friend are not using reposition right! I find myself saying "I wish i had reposition" more than saying "I wish i had swap" when I use them each in the arena.

But that's just me anyway. You could be facing very different situations

It depends, I guess you just play around it either way. Swap allows you to move someone else in without actually losing your advantageous position, e.g. a defensive tile or a bridge chokepoint. It can also give an ally one extra move.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I feel like Reposition is slightly overrated, while Swap is underrated, especially now that Defensive Tiles are in the game.

I think all of the assists are great.

Reposition is incredibly popular among normal infantry units, while Swap works pretty well with getting enemy phase tanks into position, whether they're true tanks like armored units or Distant Counter offtanks like Ryoma or Nowi. I find the former to be more flexible though since you can pull units out of the range of mages and archers, while the latter doesn't do this quite as well.

Which ones do you use on your team? I'm carrying Pivot / Draw Back / Reposition though I'm planning on trying Swap for the new rotation.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

I think all of the assists are great.

Reposition is incredibly popular among normal infantry units, while Swap works pretty well with getting enemy phase tanks into position, whether they're true tanks like armored units or Distant Counter offtanks like Ryoma or Nowi. I find the former to be more flexible though since you can pull units out of the range of mages and archers, while the latter doesn't do this quite as well.

Which ones do you use on your team? I'm carrying Pivot / Draw Back / Reposition though I'm planning on trying Swap for the new rotation.

I use Swap on Lucina, Draw Back on Reinhardt and Reposition on Julia for my main team. I think they fit perfectly with what each person does.

I use Reposition on Reinhardt and Swap on Soren, alliteration be damned.

Rein rides around and catapults Lilina or Soren (or even Sharena!) towards to or away from enemy, and Soren can take place of any of them in case when he has to tank some blue.

Edited by Vaximillian

"Legends once said a human manage to reach the pinnacle of human achievement the day he man up and use 4 Reposition in every single squad, especially if its Horse Emblem.

The amount of Selena and Barst sacrifice needed to achieve this level of enlightenment is along the lines of numbers of animals sacrificed by Arcanite of the Strategist Three to pull an Oboro before Satsuma "SatsumaFSoySoy" FSoySoy snagged his 5* Oboro from right under his face, because face is, as always, the place. May the animals died a lively peaceful death"

Kill the animals

- AGDQ 20xx's game deciding donation for killing the animals

All i get from writing this is reposition is awesome and Soy'sauce member title is needlessly complicated to write

Edited by JSND

24 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Apparently Ice Dragon said it was leather. It's probably true, since most mages don't wear metal.

The shininess makes it looks metal for some reason.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What is ft4u?