• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Do this^

But Eldigan... Not even once? ;-;

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Eldi sucks

Look at his fang in his injured portrait. I don't want someone like that on my team >:(

Eldigan's so cute. I want him on my team. But I'm debating if I want him more than a mysterious newcomer from a mysterious banner... I'm waiting to see who's on the next banner before I pull ^.^

Eldigan is tempting, especially since it would be cool to have him alongside Xander, Camus, and Reinhardt on my team of mounted knights with poorly chosen loyalties. But I'd rather save my orbs for banners with more than one 5* exclusive.

Just now, Arcanite said:

NOT ONCE

Fine....

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...I summoned once and got Eldigan.

I also really want the Magvel banner.

...(Yes, I do have problems.)

I hope he's -Atk.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Eldi sucks

Look at his fang in his injured portrait. I don't want someone like that on my team >:(

I don't care if you think he sucks. I promoted Jeorge and Felicia to 5* even though they aren't that great.

Also this is discrimination towards people with fangs. #RespectTheFangs

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Likes Xander and Camus but doesn't like Eldigan?

I don't like Xander, Soy Boy

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Also this is discrimination towards people with fangs. #RespectTheFangs

Only if they're in the Black Fang

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Maybe Gradivus could have an innate ability to counter AND attack from 1-2 range, just like in the games. It should be exclusive to him only~

Perfect plan. Maybe Camus could also fly over all terrain like a flier (and not be weak to arrows, since he's clearly on a horse)?

22 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Do this^

Have to ask: was this double post an accident or intended?

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

+Spd -HP. Probably worse.

This is actually pretty decent.

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't like Xander, Soy Boy

Wait, you promoted Xander before Camus and you don't even like Xander? I'm dissapointed in you.

So yeah, the Fury banner seems nice. I really want to start pulling for Eldi, but I should wait until I see the early July banner because Micaiah might be on it (or it's a Magvel banner). I'm also willing to bet that if I spend all my orbs on this banner now, Lyn or Ephraim will appear on the battling Clarisse banner...

stop testing my patience game!

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

This is actually pretty decent.

Really? I'm thinking Quick Riposte counter, and this nature sounds like both boon and bane are working agaisnt it. Is there an alternate set?

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Perfect plan. Maybe Camus could also fly over all terrain like a flier (and not be weak to arrows, since he's clearly on a horse)?

Wait, you promoted Xander before Camus and you don't even like Xander? I'm dissapointed in you.

Maybe Camus can have a skill that debuffs all stats by 7 and it covers the entire map. It will be like Panic Ploy but literally every tile will be affected

I promised Arcanite that I would promote Xander first... I didn't want to, but they suggested it D:

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Maybe Camus can have a skill that debuffs all stats by 7 and it covers the entire map. It will be like Panic Ploy but literally every tile will be affected

Maybe Camus was Ragnarok.