Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

How are you guys with skill diversity? The Flier team I'm making has two braves with a third that can sub in whenever (Palla, Hinoka, and Cherche all Atk+/Spd-). Is it alright to just try to give them all Death Blow? It sounds great but I want to know what other A skills to give them...

I thought about Defiant Atk for one of them but it won't matter when Hinoka boosts them.

Edited by KongDude

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

57 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I actually don't even have 4 magic users at 5 star XD

I actually have exactly 4 magic units at 5* XD. Btw, would a Camus wearing a speedo, dual wielding Gravius and Ragnarok while his horse uses a physic be allowed in this fight? 

46 minutes ago, JSND said:

Funny enough It does

Reinhardt struggles against some Green. Xander beat green. Ergo Xander covers Reinhardt and they live happily ever after or something

b..., but,..., I can use other red units for this?

But yeah, I was planning on promoting Xander as part of my cavalry team at some point. Unless I manage to pull Eldigan though. Pulling Eldigan would be great...

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

I actually have exactly 4 magic units at 5* XD. Btw, would a Camus wearing a speedo, dual wielding Gravius and Ragnarok while his horse uses a physic be allowed in this fight? 

First off, NO ONE uses Ragnarok besides Celica, Camus simply isn't worthy of its tax-doing power

Second thing, Xander in speedo > Camus in Speedo

Number four, no, that's not allowed in this fight!

11 minutes ago, KongDude said:

How are you guys with skill diversity? The Flier team I'm making has two braves with a third that can sub in whenever (Palla, Hinoka, and Cherche all Atk+/Spd-). Is it alright to just try to give them all Death Blow? It sounds great but I want to know what other A skills to give them...

I thought about Defiant Atk for one of them but it won't matter when Hinoka boosts them.

Diversity is overrated in this game and in real life too

DB + Brave

Fury + Desperation

NOTHING ELSE IS NEEDED

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

First off, NO ONE uses Ragnarok besides Celica, Camus simply isn't worthy of its tax-doing power

Second thing, Xander in speedo > Camus in Speedo

Number four, no, that's not allowed in this fight!

1) You really want to fight me, don't you?

2) You REALLY want to fight me, don't you?

4) I guess that's fair, I'll just have to win without breaking the game...

Spoiler

Proceeds to field Nino, Reinhardt, Tharja and Linde.

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

1) You really want to fight me, don't you?

2) You REALLY want to fight me, don't you?

4) I guess that's fair, I'll just have to win without breaking the game...

Reveal hidden contents

Proceeds to field Nino, Reinhardt, Tharja and Linde.

1. YEAH I WANNA FITE

2. I REALLY WANNA FITE

8. No cheating!

Spoiler

I'd have to use Nino, Robin, and Celica XD

Can I put Azura in the 4th slot?

9 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Does anyone know the odds of pulling Eldigan on this latest banner? I'm half tempted, but I half want to save for the new banner... Decisions, decisions...

I don't even particularly need Eldigan... I just want him...

3.3% when pulling red.

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

1. YEAH I WANNA FITE

2. I REALLY WANNA FITE

8. No cheating!

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Can I put Azura in the 4th slot?

No, Azura is not allowed. Otherwise I'd be way to irritated I don't have her and actually lose.

Spoiler

For that reason, can you also not field Celica?

38 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Arcanite is delirious. Give them time to think straight!

Fine, I guess I can forgive a robot for not having good taste...

Spoiler

I don't even care about guys in a speedo anyway :P.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

*waves fingers in front of eyes*

You will change your ways...

Nobody can come up with their own material smh....

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Fine, I guess I can forgive a robot for not having good taste...

NOT HAVING GOOD TASTE?!!?

You're DEFINITELY not gonna live when the robots tale over!

3 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Eldigan's so cute. I want him on my team. But I'm debating if I want him more than a mysterious newcomer from a mysterious banner... I'm waiting to see who's on the next banner before I pull ^.^

Me too, I wouldn't mind Eldigan for my Horse Emblem team, but Xander already fits the sword hole pretty nicely.  If they do a Banner I don't care about in a few days, I might pull on this one.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Nothing is original

Ur mom isn't original

Just now, Rezzy said:

Me too, I wouldn't mind Eldigan for my Horse Emblem team, but Xander already fits the sword hole pretty nicely.  If they do a Banner I don't care about in a few days, I might pull on this one.

Personally I don't think Eldigan is worth when Xander is already a psycho himself

50 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I find Xander is exceedingly good at the role I've set him in (baiting and killing greens with TA and QR).  My Eldigan (+Spd, so he doesn't get doubled as much) was very good at tanking and attacking. 

That being said, I like baiting and killing, so DC makes Xander my red horse unit of choice right now, especially against Nino and Julia.  

26 minutes ago, Eridras said:

I find Xander is exceedingly good at the role I've set him in (baiting and killing greens with TA and QR).  My Eldigan (+Spd, so he doesn't get doubled as much) was very good at tanking and attacking. 

That being said, I like baiting and killing, so DC makes Xander my red horse unit of choice right now, especially against Nino and Julia.  

I'm still rocking Armored Blow on my Xander, but I've got QR, too, and it works great, with Fort Cavalry, pretty much only Blues and Red Mages can hurt him, with 43 Def.

On my team, Xander Tanks Physical and Titania Tanks Magic.  My TItania hits 40 Res with Fort Cavalry

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Dammit. This whole time I've been training a Hana that I thought was the free one with neutral natures but is actually Res+/Spd-. My work was for nothiiiiiing

Cheer up bud

At least now she can learn skills for the neutral one!

Just now, KongDude said:

Worst part is I no longer have the neutral one. I have no idea what I did with it.

Probably traded for feathers... :(

Welp! Now you have a Hana ready to be promoted for Life and Death fodder!