Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, Catria! said:

my walking speed is faster than everyone else's I've seen in New York City 

I've never really seen someone who walks faster then me either, and I get annoyed at how slow most people walk though. I guess we can settle this by walking then!

6 minutes ago, Catria! said:

aw ye 

bikes are great! They don't hurt your knees as much! Running sucks!

I don't recall my knees ever hurting from running. It's usually my feet that hurt, but maybe I'm just weird.

8 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Where you at homegirl!? I'll meet you anywhere!!!!!

Are we gonna see a fight between the spinning girls? Time to see who spins better!

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Bartozio said:

I don't recall my knees ever hurting from running. It's usually my feet that hurt, but maybe I'm just weird.

No you're not weird

Doesn't happen to me either :P

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Are we gonna see a fight between the spinning girls? Time to see who spins better!

I spin better, this is undisputed ;P

Just now, Xenomata said:

What... what did I miss?

Did I fall asleep and sleep-keyboard mash myself into a forum about home furnishing on accident? And everyone has the same names as the people on Serenes Forest?

Nah

You're just drunk right now :D:

Just now, Oboro! said:

No you're not weird

Probably the first time someone said that to me. :P

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

What... what did I miss?

Did I fall asleep and sleep-keyboard mash myself into a forum about home furnishing on accident? And everyone has the same names as the people on Serenes Forest?

You're clearly still asleep. Evryone knows you can only sleep-keyboard mash yourself to hentai.

15 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I've never really seen someone who walks faster then me either, and I get annoyed at how slow most people walk though. I guess we can settle this by walking then!

You gonna get owned 

or maybe we'll both walk around in circles around the noobs here :) we'll be on our lofty bunk bed looking down on them 

15 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

You gonna get owned 

or maybe we'll both walk around in circles around the noobs here :) we'll be on our lofty bunk bed looking down on them 

3 minutes ago, Catria! said:

You gonna get owned 

Looking down on noobs from my bed sounds pretty good actually. Although to be fair, evrything that can be done while staying in bed sounds pretty good.

Spoiler

Should I ask about how we're going to walk circles around people while staying in our bed?

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Should I ask about how we're going to walk circles around people while staying in our bed?

Ha! That is why small beds suck! Big beds rule!

Welcome to Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and links, where we discuss all manner of sleeping preferences, from what beds, or lack thereof, we sleep on, the furnishings of our residences, our nightly and morning rituals, and other assorted quirks that may or may not be safe for work.

That said, @XRay had a head on this intense discussion, but it seems @Bartozio has won the thread with this one sentence.

You're clearly still asleep. Evryone knows you can only sleep-keyboard mash yourself to hentai.

Your prize? One free Internet!

I'll be adding this to my sig btw thanks fam

dw XRay you're still my favorite besides Arcanite

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 hours ago, XRay said:

It feels weird when I sleep on normal beds now since they are so cushy.

This actually sounds like you need a better mattress. imho, really soft mattresses are the worst. 

Edited by ruruo

24 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Welcome to Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and links, where we discuss all manner of sleeping preferences, from what beds, or lack thereof, we sleep on, the furnishings of our residences, our nightly and morning rituals, and other assorted quirks that may or may not be safe for work.

That said, @XRay had a head on this intense discussion, but it seems @Bartozio has won the thread with this one sentence.

Your prize? One free Internet!

I'll be adding this to my sig btw thanks fam

It is okay. I am used to unrequited love anyways. I know Chrom will never look at me, why should I expect anyone else to?

22 minutes ago, ruruo said:

This actually sounds like you need a better mattress. imho, really soft mattresses are the worst. 

I slept in a lot of other mattresses, including my old one. After getting used to something so hard for so long, I am not easily impressed with something soft and limp.

I've become bored again. So I actually wanted to imitate the triangle attack as best as I can with Est, Catria, and Palla. I know that sounds ridiculous but what do I got to lose? What skills would I use in this situation?

27 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Oh shucks :^_^:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

You're my favorite too

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

I've become bored again. So I actually wanted to imitate the triangle attack as best as I can with Est, Catria, and Palla. I know that sounds ridiculous but what do I got to lose? What skills would I use in this situation?

Imitate the triangle attack? That's like completely pointless

Just spam Tempest Torture!

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

That... actually has some skill potential...

Triangle Attack 1/2/3

"When 3 units with this skill surround an enemy, damage increased by 1.5x/2x/3x" anyone?

18 minutes ago, XRay said:

I slept in a lot of other mattresses, including my old one. After getting used to something so hard for so long, I am not easily impressed with something soft and limp.

Don't do this to me Ray, you're cool too.

Nice euphemism

11 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Oh shucks :^_^:

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

You're my favorite too

:D

8 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Triangle Attack 1/2/3

"When 3 units with this skill surround an enemy, damage increased by 1.5x/2x/3x" anyone?

Like Horse Emblem needed more stuff to break it, kappa

12 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Imitate the triangle attack? That's like completely pointless

Just spam Tempest Torture!

Better than me sitting around and doing nothing all day. :P

Tempest Torture has also broken me in many ways.

9 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

That... actually has some skill potential...

Triangle Attack 1/2/3

That would be cool. But triangle attack would have to be for infantry since cavalry, armors, and fliers have Goad skills. I can also see it being abused. Then again, I see horse emblem every now and then in the arena.

I think Triangle Attack would be a B skill?

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Looking down on noobs from my bed sounds pretty good actually. Although to be fair, evrything that can be done while staying in bed sounds pretty good.

Hide contents

It will turn into a bed with rocket propellers, actually. We'll zoom around them!

10 minutes ago, Falcom said:

But triangle attack would have to be for infantry since cavalry, armors, and fliers have Goad skills

I'll stop you right there

If triangle attack ever became a thing, do you even understand how hard it would be to get 3 infantry units to stand in that formation? 

It would be almost never useful!

10 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I'll stop you right there

If triangle attack ever became a thing, do you even understand how hard it would be to get 3 infantry units to stand in that formation? 

It would be almost never useful!

"Almost never useful" is a trademark of triangle attack.  Have you heard of FE6's Armor Trio Triangle Attack?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yep, Wendy, Bors, and Barth have a Triangle Attack.

!?!?!?!

Well alright then! Must have been really great to use since positioning is the best with armored units eh?