Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

15 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Cordelia's figma is too expensive...

It was worth it.

I'll have to wait for Camilla's to go down in price later on like Cordelia's did..

I never did buy Tharja's since it's a little too lewd for me to want on display.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

It was worth it.

I'll have to wait for Camilla's to go down in price later on like Cordelia's did..

I never did buy Tharja's since it's a little too lewd for me to want on display.

Also, I have no idea where to put them even if I did buy them. There are spots I put my Gunpla, but putting a waifu in their midst would be awkward.

Celica figma when tho?

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Nothing wrong with that

I'll probably end up getting her at some point..

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Also, I have no idea where to put them even if I did buy them. There are spots I put my Gunpla, but putting a waifu in their midst would be awkward.

Celica figma when tho?

I didn't have much space to begin with, so Cordelia is currently body blocking my Chaika figure.

Did you get the Celica/Alm Amiibos? They look a bit odd next to my Animal Crossing ones, but Celica looks surprisingly decent even at that scale.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'll probably end up getting her at some point..

I didn't have much space to begin with, so Cordelia is currently body blocking my Chaika figure.

Did you get the Celica/Alm Amiibos? They look a bit odd next to my Animal Crossing ones, but Celica looks surprisingly decent even at that scale.

No... I don't have a New 3DS, amiibo scanner, WiiU or Switch, so I don't buy them lol.

7 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

It was worth it.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Nothing wrong with that

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Celica figma when tho?

Just say that it is art. At least to me, it is art no matter what anyone else says. There is nothing wrong with admiring nude/seminude bodies. If we do not stand up for our own views on art/beauty, no one else will. It is one thing to display it in public and forcing your views on people who may feel uncomfortable, but if it is in your own home, there should be no shame in expressing your beliefs.

In my opinion, succumbing to shame only legitimizes the stigma attached to nudity which it does not deserve.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Just say that it is art. At least to me, it is art no matter what anyone else says. There is nothing wrong with admiring nude/seminude bodies. If we do not stand up for our own views on art/beauty, no one else will. It is one thing to display it in public and forcing your views on people who may feel uncomfortable, but if it is in your own home, there should be no shame in expressing your beliefs.

In my opinion, succumbing to shame only legitimizes the stigma attached to nudity which it does not deserve.

Well, yes, I agree with you, but I currently do not live by myself.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, yes, I agree with you, but I currently do not live by myself.

Hm... Yeah. That is tough.

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

When will we ever talk about heroes again?

We can talk about it now. On the topic of art, I like Yamada Akihiro as an artist the best. His work is nothing special to me visually, BUT I really appreciate his dedication in creating different attack and Special art. It makes all other artists look kind of lazy.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

We can talk about it now. On the topic of art, I like Yamada Akihiro as an artist the best. His work is nothing special to me visually, BUT I really appreciate his dedication in creating different attack and Special art. It makes all other artists look kind of lazy.

But... Delthea extends her hand in her Special activation artwork!

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But... Delthea extends her hand in her Special activation artwork!

That... is not what I meant by different. I mean, it technically is better than B!Cordelias wink and extra effects, but I want something more substantial than that. I want the artist to scream passion and soul. I am not particularly attracted to Yamada's each individual work, but the extra effort and detail he put in is something equally admirable and attractive.

I like how B!Cordelia is drawn and all, but seeing the extra effort that Yamada put in makes me wish Mayo put in the same effort as well. It is just not satisfying to see my favorite characters like Lucina and Camilla get less dedication than Gunter or Jagen.

Just now, XRay said:

That... is not what I meant by different. I mean, it technically is better than B!Cordelias wink and extra effects, but I want something more substantial than that. I want the artist to scream passion and soul. I am not particularly attracted to Yamada's each individual work, but the extra effort and detail he put in is something equally admirable and attractive.

I like how B!Cordelia is drawn and all, but seeing the extra effort that Yamada put in makes me wish Mayo put in the same effort as well. It is just not satisfying to see my favorite characters like Lucina and Camilla get less dedication than Gunter or Jagen.

I wasn't being serious.

19 minutes ago, XRay said:

There's also Hoshino Lily's Rebecca. I hope we see more of Yamada Akihiro's art and it would be nice to see more characters having different normal and special attack arts.

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

So does Merric! Jaffar draws in his arms together too.

That's about it really.

Odin being a rebel, he lowers his arm instead. :p

Edited by Kaden

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Odin being a rebel, he lowers his arm instead. :p

Let's not forget Setsuna magically promoting into a Sniper during her special either.

Yamada Akihiro's Zephiel is one of my favorite designs in this game period, yes even more than Amagaitaro's.

23 minutes ago, XRay said:

Hoshino Lily doesn't get any credit for different critical though. Everyone is too focused on the "horrid" face.

I believe Miyuu actually changed the positioning of Athena's arms in her critical, too. Though it's a pretty small change.

8 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I've been using Olivia and Clarine in the same TT team for a while now and my mind is melding them together into the same voice actress. They aren't the same voice actress, yet I check once every few days.

I have not really paid attention to my character's voices that much. I think I should though. I really like B!Lyn's and B!Corelia's lines, they sound pretty cute when embarrassed.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I wasn't being serious.

Ah. Okay.

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

There's also Hoshino Lily's Rebecca. I hope we see more of Yamada Akihiro's art and it would be nice to see more characters having different normal and special attack arts.

Odin being a rebel, he lowers his arm. :p

She just releases her arrow, but sure, I will buy it as different enough. Maybe a bigger a change to her stance would be better.

I had to see the Odin's images back and forth in rapid succession to see what you were talking about. He lowered his sword tome hand slightly.

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Let's not forget Setsuna magically promoting into a Sniper during her special either.

Huh. I never noticed that until you pointed it out. She just gets a shoulder pad / shoulder armor that she doesn't have in any of her other art. That's kinda bizarre.

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yamada Akihiro's Zephiel is one of my favorite designs in this game period, yes even more than Amagaitaro's.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Huh. I never noticed that until you pointed it out. She just gets a shoulder pad / shoulder armor that she doesn't have in any of her other art. That's kinda bizarre.

Maybe Hinoka dropped it off or something, and Setsuna is too air-headed to keep it on after the Special attack.

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Hoshino Lily doesn't get any credit for different critical though. Everyone is too focused on the "horrid" face.

I believe Miyuu actually changed the positioning of Athena's arms in her critical, too. Though it's a pretty small change.

I am not a big fan of her face either in the default picture, but Rebecca's face is not too bad in her other pictures.

Athena's hand look kind of funny in the Special picture. It looks like she is aggressively grabbing something.

53 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

And the most drastic of all changes! Henry opens his eyes when he uses his special.

50 minutes ago, XRay said:

She just releases her arrow, but sure, I will buy it as different enough. Maybe a bigger a change to her stance would be better.

Uh... No? She lowers one of her legs, turns her head more towards her target, and her stance in general is more tilted/positioned differently from than her normal attack art.

I'd argue Rebecca's special art is as different as Gunter, Jagen, Ogma, and Zephiel's to their normal attack. Hers is more a shift in stance than a complete change in how they're attacking. That's still different than everyone else who just get special effects and maybe something is positioned differently like Jaffar crossing his arms.

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maybe Hinoka dropped it off or something, and Setsuna is too air-headed to keep it on after the Special attack.

Eh, that sounds about right. It still makes me wonder if that was intentional or an oversight on the artist's part though.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I am not a big fan of her face either in the default picture, but Rebecca's face is not too bad in her other pictures.

I specifically put horrid in quotes because that's what others say. I don't mind it really, but I do see where they're coming from.

18 minutes ago, XRay said:

It's similar to her regular attack, but it's an entirely different portrait. Everything is changed.

Anyways, I really like AKIRA's art, but Olivia's pose in her attack looks really bad. It wants to do the dance pose and attack pose at the same time, but it just looks really wacky. Kaya8 does Azura's well, but it's kind of easier since Azura sings rather than dances.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Athena's hand look kind of funny in the Special picture. It looks like she is aggressively grabbing something.

What, I wonder...?

We always repay debt~

Everyone reading this thread should open Heroes, take a screenshot of their inventory, and post it here.

What am I going to do with all of these badges?