Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I can't remember who Layla is...

Of course you don't!

She shows up for exactly one scene in Birthright only. The opera house chapter's lead in has Keaton get us to help out; Layla is meant to go on stage but she has to go back to her sick mother. She has all of maybe a paragraph of dialog and never shows up again. I think she has a unique voice clip? She also doesnt show up on the map or antyhing so she has no model, just a portrait.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Well, my percentage thing is probably ridiculously out of whack...

I wouldn’t care much. I took the characters from the CYL poll and am fine with these.

Meanwhile Ike's Mom got a slot and even used her unused portrait from PoR

Hey, I voted for her!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wouldn’t care much. I took the characters from the CYL poll and am fine with these.

...Honestly, I don't think I've been back to update that for a while. Granted, the last banner was another seasonal, which doesn't get counted, but...

Edited by phineas81707

While we're on this topic, I still really hope that Glade gets released alongside the CYL heroes. He's LITERALLY the least popular fire emblem character and that's something special worth celebrating in a tongue & cheek manner. Just give him to everyone or put him as a GHB battle. And have dialog making fun of how uninteresting he is.

1 minute ago, r_n said:

Of course you don't!

She shows up for exactly one scene in Birthright only. The opera house chapter's lead in has Keaton get us to help out; Layla is meant to go on stage but she has to go back to her sick mother. She has all of maybe a paragraph of dialog and never shows up again. I think she has a unique voice clip? She also doesnt show up on the map or antyhing so she has no model, just a portrait.

Layla is actually voiced by Sarah Blandy aka Kagero, Midori, Nino and Fae.

1 minute ago, r_n said:

While we're on this topic, I still really hope that Glade gets released alongside the CYL heroes. He's LITERALLY the least popular fire emblem character and that's something special worth celebrating in a tongue & cheek manner. Just give him to everyone or put him as a GHB battle. And have dialog making fun of how uninteresting he is.

Just put him in your roster in a patch, and have him appear in the paralogue.

"Hey, who's this guy?"

"That's the legendary Hero of Radiance, Ike. Get with the program, Sharena!"

"No, I meant the... never mind."

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Just put him in your roster in a patch, and have him appear in the paralogue.

"Hey, who's this guy?"

"That's the legendary Hero of Radiance, Ike. Get with the program, Sharena!"

"No, I meant the... never mind."

"It's him.......The Legendary Forgotten Hero"

Also, do they want to stick the least popular girl in there, too? I don't recognise some of these names, but if I'm right and it's Hilda, there's the GHB. (Cimbaeth sounds feminine, a little...)

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

At least Glade has Selphina to be popular with.

Huh, was she not on the poll either? Or were there a bunch of characters technically less popular than Glade that just aren't on the final results because of not getting any votes

1 minute ago, r_n said:

Huh, was she not on the poll either? Or were there a bunch of characters technically less popular than Glade that just aren't on the final results because of not getting any votes

I think it's a shipping joke.

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Probably, but she's also not in the results.

E: Nevermind, browser didn't work

Edited by r_n

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Also, do they want to stick the least popular girl in there, too? I don't recognise some of these names, but if I'm right and it's Hilda, there's the GHB. (Cimbaeth sounds feminine, a little...)

Cimbaeth was the middle prince of Verdane, the first to fall to Sigurd’s posse.

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

She was and scored significantly higher than her husband.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

They're husband/wife, actually.

Also, Cimbaeth = Kinbois, one of Jamke's brothers.

Edit: Got ninja'd hard......

Edited by Tybrosion

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Cimbaeth was the middle prince of Verdane, the first to fall to Sigurd’s posse.

She was and scored significantly higher than her husband.

Oh there she is. Weird, I tried searching for her like 3 times and it wouldn't come up. Maybe my browser broke

Just now, r_n said:

Oh there she is. Weird, I tried searching for her like 3 times and it wouldn't come up. Maybe my browser broke

Try Selfina.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Also, Cimbaeth = Kinbois, one of Jamke's brothers.

Probably explains it. My raw data doesn't have the universe of every character, and I did see old patches.

At any rate, I think that means that Hilda is the least popular girl in FE. So if she does show up to come along with Glade, we've gotten Ishtar's retainer and her mother before her.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Try Selfina.

Probably explains it. My raw data doesn't have the universe of every character, and I did see old patches.

At any rate, I think that means that Hilda is the least popular girl in FE. So if she does show up to come along with Glade, we've gotten Ishtar's retainer and her mother before her.

Her official localization is Selphina. #714 with 59 votes

Higher than Dheginsa (PoR version) which is funny

1 minute ago, r_n said:

Her official localization is Selphina. #714 with 59 votes

Higher than Dheginsa (PoR version) which is funny

Oh. Well, you found her.

Deghinsea (PoR) was in one conversation, was he not? Granted, he was in a cutscene, but I think all he did was appear in the meeting of laguz royals.

There's also RD Deghinsea. Most of the characters whose votes got split by game probably suffered a bit for it ... except for Ike. Well, I suppose you could make a case for even Ike, but yeah.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

There's also RD Deghinsea. Most of the characters whose votes got split by game probably suffered a bit for it ... except for Ike. Well, I suppose you could make a case for even Ike, but yeah.

And in this case, there's a clear reason to vote RD Deghinsea over PoR. RD fleshed out his character, gave him a hammy voice, and made him a difficult boss.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Oh. Well, you found her.

Deghinsea (PoR) was in one conversation, was he not? Granted, he was in a cutscene, but I think all he did was appear in the meeting of laguz royals.

Ah was he? Been ages since I've read or watched PoR, must have gotten him confused with his son or something.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Another reason why my table is superior!

Our tables aren't even judging the same thing- mine lists the characters, yours discusses them. Mine has their results, yours has their abilities.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Our tables aren't even judging the same thing- mine lists the characters, yours discusses them. Mine has their results, yours has their abilities.

I know, I know, hence the strikethrough.

I wonder whom will they add on the inevitable Sacred Stones banner. Seth is almost assured (he has connections to both the twins and Valter), but beyond that, I’m baffled.