• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

When I said I wanted Lilith in Heroes, I didn't mean as a bludgeoning weapon.

She's more useful here than in Fates My Castle Battles. Would you rather Xander smack his foes with a cold and freshly caught Nohrian Cod?

As for the damage it inflicts- well let me just warn you Nohr doesn't have the strictest consumer protections on the books, and the plastics used in said floatie contain a number of chemicals capable of irritating one's skin and potentially causing various health problems in the long term. Hoshidan authorities believe that some of these chemicals are carcinogens and have hence banned the floaties entirely.

6 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

My, the double SP weekends are the best thing ever. The bunch of units I trained for SI are numerous. Trained summer Corrin, summer Elise with Draconic Aura and Hone Atk 3, Xander witb Reposition and Obstruct (plus his costly skills), Leon with Hone Atk 3, Boey with Fortify Res 3, Leo with some SP saved, Tiki with Bonfire, Abel with Death Blow 2 and Moonbow, Masked Marth with Darting Blow 3 and Moonbow, Berkut with Iceberg and Quick Riposte 3. Now the only units left for training are my armor and flier scrubs!

I know, I've used like 4 or 5 Stamina potions training units.  I've gotten Leo, Scorrin, Selise, Marth, Masked Marth, and Palla all trained up this weekend.  I really wish it extended to Sunday.  I can usually play more then than Saturday, and especially Friday.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I think she'd just be another Blue Manakete?

She could be Green and get Light Breath.  There seems to be no real rhyme or reason to how they group the Manaketes, anyway.

22 minutes ago, r_n said:

Yeah i have a bunch of units i've trained but dont touch but still want to keep around for either variety or stuff like the tempest/chain challenge/etc

Also a dedicated box I can throw all my SI stuff into. I keep overlooking entire swaths of units. And it'd be nice to just put all the units that get full chains at 4* in a box so i dont have to keep looking them up.

I only have 230 slots, I can only imagine how...not really tedious, but a bit annoying it is to find unit(s) in a 500 or 1000 box

With enough practice, your fingers remember approximately where each game is located on the slide bar, then just tap that point on the slide bar and look for a particular character from there. So for me, Elibe is in the middle of the bar, Echoes above that, and Awakening below that. For Archanea and Fates, I just tap the very top and very bottom respectively. Sacred Stones, Tellius, and Jugral is too small for me to tap accurately, so I have to scroll for those after I tap to Awakening for the previous two and Echoes for the latter.

43 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Anyone ever done a Heavy Blade/Quick Riposte build on a Distant Counter user with Luna? How's that work? Only a few units can do it.

That's my Ike set up. I mean he uses Aether these days; but he's more efficient in the arena with Luna of course.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But Light Breath suuuuuuuuucks... I want new Breaths.

I guess she could get Cabbage Breath, considering she ate a metric ton of them in my Fates playthrough.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess she could get Cabbage Breath, considering she ate a metric ton of them in my Fates playthrough.

Fish was the produce I always had because of my Speed boon. Do Astral Dragons get goiter?

@Gustavos Dark Breath is my favourite. I like the debuff idea a lot, but it's a shame it's Player Phase only.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

With enough practice, your fingers remember approximately where each game is located on the slide bar, then just tap that point on the slide bar and look for a particular character from there. So for me, Elibe is in the middle of the bar, Echoes above that, and Awakening below that. For Archanea and Fates, I just tap the very top and very bottom respectively. Sacred Stones, Tellius, and Jugral is too small for me to tap accurately, so I have to scroll for those after I tap to Awakening for the previous two and Echoes for the latter.

This also works for me! I sort them by Origin and just jump from game to game.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe they could release different versions of her, one for each Food Breath.

Meat/Bean Breath: HP+5
Berry/Peach Breath: Attack +3
Milk/Fish Breath: Speed+3
Wheat/Rice Breath: Defense +3
Cabbage/Daikon Breath: Resistance +3

Nohrian version can deal 5 damage to enemy after any combat, while Hoshidan version can heal allies within two spaces by 5 HP after any combat.

With ten Liliths, you can make a full Lilith Emblem twice, or one full Lilith Emblem and two semi-Lilith Emblem with a bonus unit.

@RezzySpeaking of Lilith, if we ever get a Hans GHB I bet it would be a great vindication to use the Lilith Float to defeat that bald scum.

Not that Hans is high on the priority list of GHB characters, I doubt anyone wants him for his character. I wonder how (un)popular was he in that CYL polls? 

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@RezzySpeaking of Lilith, if we ever get a Hans GHB I bet it would be a great vindication to use the Lilith Float to defeat that bald scum.

Not that Hans is high on the priority list of GHB characters, I doubt anyone wants him for his character. I wonder how (un)popular was he in that CYL polls? 

#458 out of 791

Zola was 399, for reference

Layla the one scene wonder was 223

Edited by r_n

29 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maybe they could release different versions of her, one for each Food Breath.

Meat/Bean Breath: HP+5
Berry/Peach Breath: Attack +3
Milk/Fish Breath: Speed+3
Wheat/Rice Breath: Defense +3
Cabbage/Daikon Breath: Resistance +3

Nohrian version can deal 5 damage to enemy after any combat, while Hoshidan version can heal allies within two spaces by 5 HP after any combat.

With ten Liliths, you can make a full Lilith Emblem twice, or one full Lilith Emblem and two semi-Lilith Emblem with a bonus unit.

I need me some Lilith Emblem.

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hans was okay; we need him and Franz so they can host a fitness show together.

3 minutes ago, r_n said:

#458 out of 791

How did Layla get so high, and how was she even in the poll?

21 minutes ago, r_n said:

#458 out of 791

Here's how all the other GHB units ranked just for comparison:

Robin (F): 24th (10,387 votes)
Xander: 42nd (7,511 votes)
FE1/11 Navarre: 114th (2,439 votes)
Lloyd: 165th (1,617 votes)
Ursula: 176th (1,534 votes)
FE1/11 Camus: 190th (1,389 votes)
Narcian: 226th (1,060 votes)
FE3/12 Navarre: 249th (935 votes)
Zephiel: 274th (808 votes)
Valter: 317th (619 votes)
FE3/12 Camus: 375th (440 votes)
FE1/11 Michalis: 407th (354 votes)
Clarisse: 416th (335 votes)
FE3/12 Michalis: 473rd (256 votes)
Legion: 512nd (218 votes)
Kid Zephiel: 627th (104 votes)

Berkut: N/A

Edited by Tybrosion

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I need me some Lilith Emblem.

Hans was okay; we need him and Franz so they can host a fitness show together.

How did Layla get so high, and how was she even in the poll?

Did you have a name and a semi-unique portrait? You were probably in the poll. I am pretty sure a ton of rando generals no one cares about from assorted games were also in that poll

3 minutes ago, r_n said:

Did you have a name and a semi-unique portrait? You were probably in the poll. I am pretty sure a ton of rando generals no one cares about from assorted games were also in that poll

Sandima from FE4.

EDIT: I would like to remind you that this guy was more popular than the playable Glade.

Edited by phineas81707

By the way, Mustafa (Awakening Ch. 10 boss) ranked at 237th with 1,017 votes because of course he did. Validar, meanwhile, only ranked 385th with 425 votes. Hell, even Gangrel (220th, 1,101 votes) barely got much more than one of his freaking generals.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Sandima from FE4.

The best thing about random bosses being on the poll are the ones who didn't make it. Since this started about Hans, let's talk about how of the prisoner units (despite all getting unique portraits and i think semi-unique voice sets) only Candace & Nichol got to be on the poll. 

On the "no really why is Layla here" side of things we have Anthony not being on the poll either.

Poll was a little weird once you left the playable & important enemy/NPC hemisphere

4 minutes ago, r_n said:

The best thing about random bosses being on the poll are the ones who didn't make it. Since this started about Hans, let's talk about how of the prisoner units (despite all getting unique portraits and i think semi-unique voice sets) only Candace & Nichol got to be on the poll. 

On the "no really why is Layla here" side of things we have Anthony not being on the poll either.

Poll was a little weird once you left the playable & important enemy/NPC hemisphere

Then there's Lekain, who straight up wasn't on the poll at all while Valtome and Hetzel were.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

New Mystery is FE12, not 13. 13 is Awakening.

That was a typo.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Then there's Lekain, who straight up wasn't on the poll at all while Valtome and Hetzel were.

Meanwhile Ike's Mom got a slot and even used her unused portrait from PoR