• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LFM said:

Just got the game a few hours ago. In my first ever pull I got a 5* Jeorge. Really lucky.

My first pull was a Jeorge too, actually! Though he initially started as a 4* for me. Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy this game.

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

31/35 is still better than +Spd Camilla. Haha. Ha. (I make myself sad sometimes---currently training up a replacement for -Atk Minerva... +Spd Camilla.)

I mean.... TBH I would rather have Camilla, but Raven is cool too haha ;; Well maybe I can make him good with spammable Moonbow or something.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

My first pull was a Jeorge too, actually! Though he initially started as a 4* for me. Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy this game.

Haha what a coincidence and thanks! I'm really enjoying this game. Didn't expect that. The only gripe I have is the slow stamina regenerating, but on the other hand it is a mobile game (has to generate cash). Not that I'm paying.

12 minutes ago, LFM said:

Haha what a coincidence and thanks! I'm really enjoying this game. Didn't expect that. The only gripe I have is the slow stamina regenerating, but on the other hand it is a mobile game (has to generate cash). Not that I'm paying.

Oh a free to player!

Welcome to the club my friend!

51 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh a free to player!

Dude I'm at such a loss as to what to do, because nowadays the only orbs that are obtainable F2P is the 1 orb you get from arena each day.  After you do the quests and finish the paralogues/main story chapters, I have found that there are no other sources of orbs unless you buy them with IRL money.  it would take days to pull even once D:

3 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Dude I'm at such a loss as to what to do, because nowadays the only orbs that are obtainable F2P is the 1 orb you get from arena each day.  After you do the quests and finish the paralogues/main story chapters, I have found that there are no other sources of orbs unless you buy them with IRL money.  it would take days to pull even once D:

A wise man once said to me in a particular mmorpg;

"Remember: patience.........discipline......"

All one can do is wait. Also, try summoning for specific characters instead of full pulls. And even if you don't get who you want, just stop as soon as you get your first. 

NEVER FEED THE PERCENTAGES AFTER YOU GET A FIVE STAR!

So yeah that's how I do it :)

Edited by Arcanite

3 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Well at least the voting gauntlet orbs are coming. 20 free orbs means you can make a full summon with them. 

I just want all the sacred weapons of Archanea (Marth, Camus, Michalis/Minerva & Jeorge). 

As of now, I've 2.5/4: one having recently been promoted (Marth), one requiring their other half (Minerva) and the other that's yet to promote (Jeorge)

Just waiting on Camus now.

EDIT: along with the rest of my SD/NM army, which I've yet to gain Cain, Linde, Maria, Gordin & Ogma

Edited by Motendra

5 star Azura, Selena, and Maria this past week. Azura and Maria are both pushing level 30, and I'll probably never use Selena.

Also I've only had the game for like 2 weeks...should I keep doing full pulls or try for specifics? I'd love Jaffar, Ninian, Lucina, Eirika, Ephraim, and more than anything Takumi.

23 minutes ago, Lixx said:

5 star Azura, Selena, and Maria this past week. Azura and Maria are both pushing level 30, and I'll probably never use Selena.

Also I've only had the game for like 2 weeks...should I keep doing full pulls or try for specifics? I'd love Jaffar, Ninian, Lucina, Eirika, Ephraim, and more than anything Takumi.

Specifics give a higher chance of that specific type in the focus. But it's a little late for those characters you mentioned, since their focuses have passed already.

Edited by Arcanite

22 minutes ago, Lixx said:

You should keep doing full pulls if you're still new to this game and don't have many 5* units. There's a lot of niches that need to be filled if you have only 3 5*'s, but once you've gotten about 10 or so, you can start being more picky with your colors. The main goal of F2P is to maximize orb and feather acquisition by having a well-rounded set of units that can clear most of the content down the road. That does admittedly seem a bit circular if you didn't reroll however.

Azura is a great start by the way, though every bit helps.

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Oh a free to player!

Thanks! A great club to be in.

Still learning the game. 

For now steamrolling normal mode: 5* Jeorge, 4* Corrin F, 4* Serra and 4* Bartre. I'm not complaining.

Okay, just had a fairly successful pull session. I've just had a sickness bug and so went a bit whale to retail myself to betterhood ^.^ 

I won't say how much, as I was using bonus money again (I tend to put this towards whatever video game I feel like, or book, or manga, etc). 

My hopes were to get the final two bunnies - Xander and Lucina on my main account. In this regard, I half failed. Buuuut...

My first pull was 5* Ephraim <3 

I tried so hard to get him on the siblings banner and he just wouldn't come, but now he is all mine :D 

Then my second pull was a 4* Nowi -  non-dupe for both of my accounts :O 

Then Effie (4*) came a few pulls later, so I have all but one of the armours (bet you can guess which one) on my main account. 

Next lot only had reds and greens available so I decide to pull a red to avoid resetting the percentage... out pops 5* Sanaki xD (I think I now have a character from every game currently in heroes on this account). 

A few more dud pulls and out pops 5* Linde... I'm not really believing my luck. A 4* dupe Jeorge follows, and I'm going to have a hard time doing anything with him since I adore Jeorge so much. If only I could pull several Tamukis and use his skills on my Jeorge ^.^''

I do also get a 4* Wrys, which I have been hoping for on this account. Before then, I only had the freebie Wrys' and I sent one of them home before the skills thing came out. Gonna use him muahahahhaaha.

In a row I then get 5* Cordelia (just as my 4* one reaches level 40) aaaaaaaaaaaaaand... 5* Bunny!Xander :D 

I only have a few more pulls after that and all are duds (not sure about skills wise), but I'm definitely left in the glow of retail therapy ^.^ I'm yet to find out their ivs. 

Along the way, I've found Peri now has an obsession with my, and I pulled the requisite two frickin' Ests. I've started sending her home immediately. I can't imagine she has anything but feathers for me. 

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Okay, just had a fairly successful pull session. I've just had a sickness bug and so went a bit whale to retail myself to betterhood ^.^ 

I won't say how much, as I was using bonus money again (I tend to put this towards whatever video game I feel like, or book, or manga, etc). 

My hopes were to get the final two bunnies - Xander and Lucina on my main account. In this regard, I half failed. Buuuut...

My first pull was 5* Ephraim <3 

I tried so hard to get him on the siblings banner and he just wouldn't come, but now he is all mine :D 

Then my second pull was a 4* Nowi -  non-dupe for both of my accounts :O 

Then Effie (4*) came a few pulls later, so I have all but one of the armours (bet you can guess which one) on my main account. 

Next lot only had reds and greens available so I decide to pull a red to avoid resetting the percentage... out pops 5* Sanaki xD (I think I now have a character from every game currently in heroes on this account). 

A few more dud pulls and out pops 5* Linde... I'm not really believing my luck. A 4* dupe Jeorge follows, and I'm going to have a hard time doing anything with him since I adore Jeorge so much. If only I could pull several Tamukis and use his skills on my Jeorge ^.^''

I do also get a 4* Wrys, which I have been hoping for on this account. Before then, I only had the freebie Wrys' and I sent one of them home before the skills thing came out. Gonna use him muahahahhaaha.

In a row I then get 5* Cordelia (just as my 4* one reaches level 40) aaaaaaaaaaaaaand... 5* Bunny!Xander :D 

I only have a few more pulls after that and all are duds (not sure about skills wise), but I'm definitely left in the glow of retail therapy ^.^ I'm yet to find out their ivs. 

Along the way, I've found Peri now has an obsession with my, and I pulled the requisite two frickin' Ests. I've started sending her home immediately. I can't imagine she has anything but feathers for me. 

And thus! A whale has been born!

Slowly but surely you will sprout a tail. Then you will gain weight. Then you'll get a blowhole. Then you'll have to stay in water to get hydrated. Then you'll shed all your skin and grow blubber. Then your anatomy will change. Then you'll gain even more weight. Then you'll only feel like eating krill and scrimps! AND THEN! You shall become what you were meant to be!

Spoiler

*Attempts to make whale noises*

Five 5 stars so, congrats, congrats, congrats, congrats, and congrats! 

Also you got one of my dream girls, Nowi, so congrats! 

*cries to sleep because I have no Nowi*

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Arcanite said:

And thus! A whale has been born!

Slowly but surely you will sprout a tale. Then you will gain weight. Then you'll get a blowhole. Then you'll have to stay in water to get hydrated. Then you'll shed all your skin and grow blubber. Then your anatomy will change. Then you'll gain even more weight. Then you'll only feel like eating krill and scrimps! AND THEN! You shall become what you were meant to be!

Reveal hidden contents

*Attempts to make whale noises*

Five 5 stars so, congrats, congrats, congrats, congrats, and congrats! 

Also you got one of my dream girls, Nowi, so congrats! 

*cries to sleep because I have no Nowi*

I've been amini-whale for a while lol. I spend the money when I want something, though regretted spending it on the last banner just because I didn't want to lose the percentage (I will not be suckered into that again!). This time I was happier to spend it 'cos I really wanted the bunnies lol 

I'm looking forward to my blowhole, though. Not sure I will ever be considered enough of a whale for one, though... 

Where does true 'whaling' territory begin?

As for Nowi... I like her art, but I still feel uncomfortable with tiny girls dressed in next to nothing. I just wish she'd put some clothes on. That being said, she is the second to last dragon I needed (only Young!Tiki left and since I have Adult!Tiki, I don't need her so much). It does make me wish they'd made F!Corrin the sword unit and M!Corrin the dragon unit, though, since it'd be nice to have a male dragon -.- 

And thanks. Two of the five stars are ones I really, really, really wanted. The other three are all female (typical ratio) and will all see good use. Especially Linde. She's been a bane in my side until Bunny!Camilla became a bonus unit, so I'm really looking forward to unleashing her on others, muahahahahaha!

Just now, Cute Chao said:

true Mega Wishiwashi?

The threshold I use for this game based on how long it's been released is when you stop asking, "Is this nature good?" or, "Are any of these natures good?" and start asking, "Which nature is the best?" because you either have one or can get one that is close to it in a reasonable amount of time. (Doesn't apply to 5-star exclusives because it's hard to get your hands on those even with a lot of money.)

11 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

As for Nowi... I like her art, but I still feel uncomfortable with tiny girls dressed in next to nothing. I just wish she'd put some clothes on. That being said, she is the second to last dragon I needed (only Young!Tiki left and since I have Adult!Tiki, I don't need her so much). It does make me wish they'd made F!Corrin the sword unit and M!Corrin the dragon unit, though, since it'd be nice to have a male dragon -.- 

I like Nowi cause she's a good unit. Her clothes really freak me out though. I guess her logic is:

"I've lived for a 1,000+ years! I can wear whatever the heck I want, gosh darn it!"

I'd say whaling territory is $500+ in USD. Cause with 500 bucks I can buy a PS4 and a video game, with money left over. That's usually how I estimate whale territory in gacha games

Also ice dragon gave a very nice description.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

true Mega Wishiwashi?

The threshold I use for this game based on how long it's been released is when you stop asking, "Is this nature good?" or, "Are any of these natures good?" and start asking, "Which nature is the best?" because you either have one or can get one that is close to it in a reasonable amount of time. (Doesn't apply to 5-star exclusives because it's hard to get your hands on those even with a lot of money.)

Ah, I never ask about the natures since I just pick whichever one looks like it might be best, but I often find myself using units that aren't all that good (trying to avoid -atk on anyone that isn't a healer and -spd on anyone at all is pretty much all I go on xD). And I have a lot of both focus and exclusive units I don't expect to get as I don't have that much money to put into it (although yay that Ephraim finally dropped. Good Ephraim. And I have the two bunnies I wanted the most). Just a good amount :) So I'll stick with my mini wishiwashi status and follow in your tidal stream :D 

@Arcanite

I... honestly don't know how much I've put into it. I spend a fair amount here and there. I doubt it's anything close to that amount, though. I think £200, max? I'm a bit bad for keeping track of my rewards money. I pretty much spend it when I get it, so I don't tend to track how much is there. That's why I tend not to worry about it, since I know where my actual wages are going and how much they are xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Question, why do people say "Mega Wishiwashi" for whales when that doesn't exist in Pokemon and Wailord does? :P

Wishiwashi exists but not mega Wishiwashi 

It's also a little inside joke with ice dragon. He'd rather be a mega Wishiwashi than a wailord cause he likes Wishiwashi better from what I remember.

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Wishiwashi exists but not mega Wishiwashi 

It's also a little inside joke with ice dragon. He'd rather be a mega Wishiwashi than a wailord cause he likes Wishiwashi better from what I remember.

Ah, okay. lol

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Question, why do people say "Mega Wishiwashi" for whales when that doesn't exist in Pokemon and Wailord does? :P

In case you were wondering, it starts from here (and continues on all the way from where it starts (around page 4) till the end of page 6):

So in my last attempt to get something good from the Voting Gauntlet banners before they disappeared:

1.) Ipad account- In my hunt looking for a spare Camilla to give a Braxe Axe+ for my Cherche...

Roll 1- No greens. Went for a blue, got a +Atk/-Def Odin. Useful, can be future fodder.

Roll 2- 3 star Cherche. (5th one). Fodder.

Roll 3- 5 star Beruka!?!?!? My other favourite wyvern rider! +HP/-Spd Beruka, so she's pretty bulky!

Now I have all 5 star Wyvern Riders on this account (including the +Spd/-Res Minerva I summoned early on, but sadly no extra Camilla in the end)

2.) Phone account- Looking for a 5 star or a +Atk Cherche to sacrifice my 4 Camilla's to..

Roll 1- 5 star Raven!?! Although he is +Res/-Spd, I'm not saying no to another 5 star! Already have a 4 star Raven (although that was -HP/+Res)...seems all my Ravens are +Res....

5 star Raven!?! Although he is +Res/-Spd, I'm not saying no to another 5 star! Already have a 4 star Raven (although that was -HP/+Res)...seems all my Ravens are +Res....

Roll 2- 4 star Nino, +Atk/-Def!!! I'm going to love killing things with this girl!!

Roll 3- 3 star Nino, +Spd/-Atk. Nothing special.

Roll 4- 3 star Beruka, +Atk/-Res. Not bad, not saying no to Attack boon.

I then decided to give up on a Cherche this time, and gave the Pegasus Knight banner a chance. It had 4 blues + 1 Colorless, the worst was a -Atk Peri and a meh 3 star Subaki. 4 star Florina was okay, and a -Atk/+Res Lissa is pretty good.

Last blue...

5 star Hinoka!!! Sadly +HP/-Atk but she was the one I was looking for and my favourite pegasus knight so it will do!

So I seem to be a lot luckier not doing full summons, although I am now down to just 20 orbs for my phone and 40 for the tablet. Still, between this and yesterday summon of a 5 star Cherche, this has been the most 5 stars I've had in such a short time! Wyvern Rider banner has been the most succesful yet!

17888701_10155210943942258_764713177_n.j17888758_10155210948067258_1384445294_n.17858169_10155210948877258_569644154_n.j

Edited by mcsilas

YOLO pulls are being very kind to me, it seems. I decided to do one last pull on the Spring banner ar 3.5%. There was one green orb, two blue, and two colorless. Tried for Bunilla...and got her!  My first neutral unit, too. 

Edited by Eridras