So I pulled today because I have no patience. 

4* Merric

4* Arthur

3* Nino

I now will not get enough orbs for a single pull before the Wyvern banner ends, and my 3.5% chance will go to waste. This is also the umpteenth time I got Arthur and I want to punch him in the face. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used my 10 free orbs on the wyvern banner.

3* Nino (-Atk/+Res. Not even sure how good it is)

3* Hana.

At this point I'd jusr buy some orbs... if I had the money to do so.

So got 27 orbs so decided to punish myself again.

Four greens, one colourless, so  I went for it.

First Green - Hi dupe Hawkeye - 4*. Sure you'll come in handy for skills.

Second Green - Hi dupe Nino - 3*. Wonder if you have better ivs than my current one.

Third Green - Hi dupe Gunter - 3*. You'll probably be sent home to make space. I have so many 4* yous...

Fourth Green - Oh look, the gun is smoking. Hi Bunny!Cami---- BUNNY!FRICKIN!CHROM!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I have exactly who I wanted, IV's be damned (not able to check until I get home, but yay!).

Colourless, just 'cos - New 4* Rebecca. Eh, new character so all good :)

All in all, a success. I am now happy. I will keep pulling the blues on this banner if I get more orbs, since I'm hopeful for the Bunny!Blues on my main account but won't bother too much if I don't them ^.^

Pulling in Wyvern's Banner, again no green. Thanks, game, thanks.

And the only red was Selena 3*. Please. Give me at least Hinata or Hana, I'll probably have use of them !

The 10 free orbs put me at just enough to be able to do a full summon again, #20 now I believe.  Pulling from the Navarre banner:

Spoiler

9tIRuCJ.png

Florina: +Res/-Def, Wrys: +Spd/-Hp  Sully: +Hp/-Res, Sully: +Spd/-Hp, Hana: +Spd/-Def

Florina and Wrys are being sent home, and everyone else is skill fodder.  So...300 feathers, 2 Swordbreakers/2 Draw Backs, and LoD 2.  I got junk, but at least it was junk with worthwhile skills.

6 hours ago, Arcanite said:

But how far will one measly little character in a game go, when I could've seen a movie instead? Or even buy a movie? Or not spend money at all and watch SVU on Netflix?

Perhaps I'm over thinking. Being a little too negative isn't going to help much isn't it?

The only answer is to resist the banners until Ike comes.

If you feel the impulse to pull just tell yourself that you're not gonna pull on a stupid banner.

Unless it's Sacred Stones banner. That's a smart banner.

Follow @Roflolxp54's Path of Radiance.

Well, that sucks.

Edited by pianime94

14 minutes ago, meowwoofq said:

Hi, I just started this game. I am a only F2P player. Can you all advise me on what heroes to train on please? Thanks!  

5* Azura is +ATT -DEF  

4* Corin is neutral

4* Felicia is +HP -ATT

3* Setsuna is -ATT +SPD

3* Donnel is -SPD +DEF

3* Florina is -ATK +RES

3* Hinata is -DEF +HP

team.jpg

Go to the ask a question thread!

Yes, I got my tenth 5*! I just pulled 4* Saizo and 5* Camilla! I haven't checked boon/bane yet so idk how good each of them actually are but still I'm so hyped because this is my first good summon in a long time.

10% pull. Will I get passed over yet again?

2 Blue, 3 Red

5* Spring Lucina (AWWW YISS SON! FINALLY A FOCUS CHARACTER! +Res/-HP, so might be good for tanking Reds too), 3* Florina (Not a Dupe! Shame she's 3*, but it's all good. Neutral, by the way), 3* Olivia (Dupe, +Att/-Def, need to compare to the other to see who's getting dropped), 3* Sophia (+Res/-HP, still dropping) and 4* Lilina (Not a Dupe, shame she's +Def/-Res though)

Finally, a good round of summoning!

6 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Fourth Green - Oh look, the gun is smoking. Hi Bunny!Cami---- BUNNY!FRICKIN!CHROM!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Gz!  I spend over 200 going for Bunny!Chrom.  It was honestly extremely stressful because here I racked up 275 orbs and 200 of them were wasted.  The most frustrating thing is I kept getting red/blue heroes because they wouldn't give me any green orbs!  I actually started pulling reds before blues because I didn't want to get 5*s that weren't green because it would just reset my chances.  Ended up getting 3 reds anyways.  Anywho, it's stressful but worth it in the end, Spring!Chrom is awesome. 

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Gz!  I spend over 200 going for Bunny!Chrom.  It was honestly extremely stressful because here I racked up 275 orbs and 200 of them were wasted.  The most frustrating thing is I kept getting red/blue heroes because they wouldn't give me any green orbs!  I actually started pulling reds before blues because I didn't want to get 5*s that weren't green because it would just reset my chances.  Ended up getting 3 reds anyways.  Anywho, it's stressful but worth it in the end, Spring!Chrom is awesome. 

I think I must've spent similar. I did spend actual money to get him at one point, but these were the free orbs. I just throw 'reward' money I get from work onto the game (bonuses, etc).

And I'm so happy to have him. Not gonna start training him up until I'm able to promote my 3* Navarre to 4* (I have the 4* but I want the max sp possible so train to 40 3* first and it's painful).

My main frustration was always pulling the same 5* unit. I was happy to have her once, but three times (or five times including my second account) was just rubbing my face in it >.<

Edited by Cute Chao

5 hours ago, pianime94 said:

The only answer is to resist the banners until Ike comes.

If you feel the impulse to pull just tell yourself that you're not gonna pull on a stupid banner.

Unless it's Sacred Stones banner. That's a smart banner.

Follow @Roflolxp54's Path of Radiance.

Not sure where this is coming from since I'm not actually saving up for Ike. Granted, I may draw Ike when I'd actually be pulling for CYL Lyn. xD

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Not sure where this is coming from since I'm not actually saving up for Ike. Granted, I may draw Ike when I'd actually be pulling for CYL Lyn. xD

I have a feeling CYL Lyn will use a bow and CYL Ike will use an axe just like his dad.

I'm also not saving for Ike.  I mean he's cool, but only because he's the leader of a bunch of other cool characters.  I'd rather have the other cool characters.

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Oh no. I meant to say Arcanite should follow your example of hoarding orbs. I know that you're hoarding solely for CYL Lyn, lol.

Path of Radiance is just me making a suck joke.

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I have a feeling CYL Lyn will use a bow and CYL Ike will use an axe just like his dad.

I'm also not saving for Ike.  I mean he's cool, but only because he's the leader of a bunch of other cool characters.  I'd rather have the other cool characters.

Yeah I really hope CYL Lyn is bow Lyn. Bowling?

She'd be a great reason for me to pull colorless, which I tend to avoid.

Edited by pianime94

3 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Oh no. I meant to say Arcanite should follow your examples of hoarding orbs. I know that you're hoarding solely for CYL Lyn, lol.

Path of Radiance is just me making a suck joke.

Haha, alright.

Currently at 478 Orbs, which would go to at least 501 Orbs after the gauntlet ends (assuming we smash the collective 10B points goal).

Edited by Roflolxp54

7 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Haha, alright.

Currently at 478 Orbs, which would go to at least 501 Orbs after the gauntlet ends (assuming we smash the collective 10B points goal).

I mean I'm not sure you need to hoard THAT many.  All f2p?

I'm at 100 on both my cavalry and main account.  Nervous if the next focus has something I want. 

Edited by Lushen

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I mean I'm not sure you need to hoard THAT many.  All f2p?

Yup! All F2P. I'm not a fan of the idea that I'd be gambling over 2 USD per hero if I were to spend money on the game.

Edited by Roflolxp54

37 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Yup! All F2P. I'm not a fan of the idea that I'd be gambling over 2 USD per hero if I were to spend money on the game.

It's essentially a set of 3 pokemon card packs on a full 5 summon roll.

So it's not that big of a deal if Belinda and I have healthy spending habits and not absolutely binge.

Besides, we saved up about 170 orbs when we went for Ninian and got her using only 70.

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

It's essentially a set of 3 pokemon card packs on a full 5 summon roll.

So it's not that big of a deal if Belinda and I have healthy spending habits and not absolutely binge.

Besides, we saved up about 170 orbs when we went for Ninian and got her using only 70.

You two are certainly lucky in getting Ninian (I was actually tempted to pull for her and Eirika when their respective banners were around) when compared to my getting Lyn. It took me about 15 rerolls before I finally pulled Lyn and that's with pulling from the Deep Devotion banner (the banner with Roy, Lyn, Takumi, and Camilla as the Focus heroes). While I was working with base-chance odds at the time, a collective total of about 300 orbs (since 20 orbs per roll) was used up.

The experience (which was only exacerbated by long download times) left me very wary of the RNG.

20 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

You two are certainly lucky in getting Ninian (I was actually tempted to pull for her and Eirika when their respective banners were around) when compared to my getting Lyn. It took me about 15 rerolls before I finally pulled Lyn and that's with pulling from the Deep Devotion banner (the banner with Roy, Lyn, Takumi, and Camilla as the Focus heroes). While I was working with base-chance odds at the time, a collective total of about 300 orbs (since 20 orbs per roll) was used up.

The experience (which was only exacerbated by long download times) left me very wary of the RNG.

If you think that's lucky, Belinda pulled Chrom, Marx/Xander, and Camilla (all the focus characters she wanted) in this banner with a total of only 80 orbs.

She has a ridiculous luck asset in real life.