"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Agg sorry can't read. I would keep trying the quest then because orbs are pretty scarce and will be for a while, despite the orb drop this morning.

Ok. Though does anyone know on which Lunatic quests can I find level 40 cavalry?

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Zero1000 said:

Ok. Though does anyone know on which Lunatic quests can I find level 40 cavalry?

Two Noblemen in World of Blazing is a good one. It also has some armored units you can farm for a quest as well.

However, the stamina cost is really steep to farm quests in story mode missions...

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Would Swap or Pivot be a better Skill to give Hector?  Or would something else be better?

Pivot gives Hector twice the movement he'd get from Swap, so I'd go with that. 

Quick skill question!!

Oboro with Ignis is good idea? (I have 3*Henry and 4*Henry) Or is better to give her Sol? (I have one Oguma and one Laslow) I want a special attack on her...

13 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Quick skill question!!

Oboro with Ignis is good idea? (I have 3*Henry and 4*Henry) Or is better to give her Sol? (I have one Oguma and one Laslow) I want a special attack on her...

Ignis - kill things
Sol - sustain

Which one you give depends on what she needs to do.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Ignis - kill things
Sol - sustain

Which one you give depends on what she needs to do.

Well, I actually don't know what to do with her.

C5xfDp9UwAAbwGe.jpg

This is her, I just want to hear her attack lines, but at the same time, I don't want to ruin her, since it took time to make her a 5stars.

Thx for reply

41 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Pivot gives Hector twice the movement he'd get from Swap, so I'd go with that. 

True, I wonder how often the terrain. Would keep him from using it, but I'll give it a try.  I'll have to see if I have anybody with Pivot to spare.

13 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Well, I actually don't know what to do with her.

Reveal hidden contents

This is her, I just want to hear her attack lines, but at the same time, I don't want to ruin her, since it took time to make her a 5stars.

Thx for reply

There's nothing in the spoiler?

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It's a screenshot of her Oboro. I wonder, do more people have problems not seeing it?

Edited by Birdy

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Mmmm that's weird... Oh well, I'll attach the picture to this post

C5xfDp9UwAAbwGe.thumb.jpg.15f831ae1310d521090caa10da403a03.jpg

Hope this one work

6 minutes ago, Birdy said:

It's a screenshot of her Oboro. I wonder, do more people have problems not seeing it?

Might be a browser issue on my end.  Still, this is weird - even the source code shows nothing!

EDIT: Three different browsers, with varying results.  One displayed some text, none displayed the picture.  Weird.

Ahem. . .

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Mmmm that's weird... Oh well, I'll attach the picture to this post

Reveal hidden contents

Don't worry about permanently screwing someone up - the only way you can do that IMO is if you send them home!  Oboro's natural skills look more in-tune for baiting, so I'd go with Sol (since she's going to eat damage).  Ignis is great if your end goal is for things to be deader than dead - not that Oboro's bad at that, either!

Edited by eclipse

I'm a bit confused on my Ninians. One is +ATK/-RES and the other is +SPD/-HP. I'm guessing the +SPD would be best for the future but I have my first Ninian I pulled who I forgot to write down her stats before leveling so I'm not sure. Her current stats at level 9 are

HP 20

ATK 22

DEF 9

SPD 13

RES 11

Does anyone have an idea of what boon/bane she might have? I can't tell looking myself and I don't know how much farther I'd need to level her up to see.

7 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I'm a bit confused on my Ninians. One is +ATK/-RES and the other is +SPD/-HP. I'm guessing the +SPD would be best for the future but I have my first Ninian I pulled who I forgot to write down her stats before leveling so I'm not sure. Her current stats at level 9 are

HP 20

ATK 22

DEF 9

SPD 13

RES 11

Does anyone have an idea of what boon/bane she might have? I can't tell looking myself and I don't know how much farther I'd need to level her up to see.

The next time you can be 100% sure of a character's nature is at level 38. I can tell you that it probably isn't -Atk or +Res, though, assuming level-up gains are the same across accounts, since mine is [-Atk, +Res] and your stats don't match mine in those stats.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The next time you can be 100% sure of a character's nature is at level 38. I can tell you that it probably isn't -Atk or +Res, though, assuming level-up gains are the same across accounts, since mine is [-Atk, +Res] and your stats don't match mine in those stats.

Ah thanks! Do you have any recommendations on which Ninian has the best spread from what I have?

I could use a second opinion...

I made a new account for my main that is going to be a lot more conservative with orbs than my current main (used all my orbs, 8 5*s and only one that I really want).  The only characters I really wanted from this pull was Jaffar and Ninian so I decided to reroll till I got both in under 50 orbs (~10 rolls).  Finally got them in only 5 rolls which is great but I don't have like any units.  I've got:

Oboro
Gordin
Niles

Gordin sounds like an obvious choice but I feel like having more than one nocolor is a bad idea and I am definitely using Jaffar and Ninian.  So him and Niles look like bad ideas.

So between Oboro, all the units I can get for free (daily special maps, next grand hero) and the ones I start with any ideas on what units I should use until a new focus comes out with more characters that I want?

56 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Don't worry about permanently screwing someone up - the only way you can do that IMO is if you send them home!  Oboro's natural skills look more in-tune for baiting, so I'd go with Sol (since she's going to eat damage).  Ignis is great if your end goal is for things to be deader than dead - not that Oboro's bad at that, either!

I see! Then both can be usefull to her mmmm, probably take Sol then.

Thank you, sorry for the troubles

17 minutes ago, Myst said:

When do breaker skills passives activate? Will you get the followup attack if you're attacked below 50% or does the breaker effect check health at the time of resolution?

Skills that are dependent on HP% always check the HP before combat, not during. So if you have a -breaker skill and get attacked below half, you will still do your follow-up attack if possible.

Oops. Accidntly posted this in the discussion topic instead of here. Now that I've fixed that, I have multiples... again. (My friend summoned for me and that happened)

Who do I keep?

- Palla +HP/-SPD, Palla +DEF/-ATT, or Palla +ATT/-HP

- Maria +SPD/-HP, +HP/-DEF, or +DEF/-SPD

- Niles +HP/-SPD or +DEF/-ATT

- F!Corrin +DEF/-SPD or +SPD/-RES

- Fae, Balanced or +RES/-HP (Yes, @eclipse, this is the 5th Fae I've pulled XD)

3 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Oops. Accidntly posted this in the discussion topic instead of here. Now that I've fixed that, I have multiples... again. (My friend summoned for me and that happened)

Who do I keep?

- Palla +HP/-SPD, Palla +DEF/-ATT, or Palla +ATT/-HP

- Maria +SPD/-HP, +HP/-DEF, or +DEF/-SPD

- Niles +HP/-SPD or +DEF/-ATT

- F!Corrin +DEF/-SPD or +SPD/-RES

- Fae, Balanced or +RES/-HP (Yes, @eclipse, this is the 5th Fae I've pulled XD)

In my opinion, I would say keep +ATT Palla. You can either stack +def buffs on her, or use her as a hit-and-run unit.

+DEF Maria, no reason, just seems like the best of the three.

+HP Niles, not because it's particularly good, but because the -ATT debuff on the other option could be worse.

+ DEF Corrin for sure. She's already fairly tanky for a dragon, and the buff will make her front-line capable.

18 minutes ago, Effies_Home said:

In my opinion, I would say keep +ATT Palla. You can either stack +def buffs on her, or use her as a hit-and-run unit.

+DEF Maria, no reason, just seems like the best of the three.

+HP Niles, not because it's particularly good, but because the -ATT debuff on the other option could be worse.

+ DEF Corrin for sure. She's already fairly tanky for a dragon, and the buff will make her front-line capable.

I see.... 

Definitely see your point for Corrin and Palla. I'll hold off on Maria because I'm still very unsure which to keep. And Niles is Niles. Both of mine suck :/

How about Fae? I'm leaning towards the Balanced one.

Then who do i give Renewal to....

So on behalf of my brother, who has no idea what he's doing apart from sticking his first 5* and whatever other stuff he's got onto a team when he started, wondering what team he should pump feathers and crystals into. Screen is attached

Iiliana seems to get doubled a lot, and she seems to die whenever she attacks anything that can counter. As for boons/banes...

Can't tell what eldigan is. Also don't know what his Effie is, although I'm pretty sure it's not -atk. Kagero is +spd/-res. Chrom is +atk/-def

Let me know if you need to know the IVs of any of the other units in the screen. 

Screenshot_2017-03-16-00-56-20.png