Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

So with this primarily it will be Camilla vs Minver in the finals?

Not if team Cordelia has anything to say about it.

Spoiler

But yeah, most likely.

Considering my ranking, it seems a lot of people on team Cordelia are hogging their flags, so who knows?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

So with this primarily it will be Camilla vs Minver in the finals?

Pretty much. Camilla is basically winning harder than Lucina did, because apparently that was possible.

44 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Everyone else, let's all join Team Minerva. My friend code is 0601067989: I'll bring the Tharja.

Team Minerva reporting for duty. You have my axe. (...in the form of Hector.)

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Your Lucina did pretty well for me, yeah. When I had your Sharena, we were on a shitty map so I didn't have as much luck there, but it can't be helped. I'll give you a Sanaki and Takumi at some point as well. My Takumi is +def -HP and hasn't inherited any skills yet, while my Sanaki is +res -def and has HP+5 for survivability.

Nice to hear she was useful! And yeah can't do much about bad maps.

For those interested, my Lucina doesn't have anything inherited while Sharena comes with Draw Back, Moonbow and Swordbreaker.

@FoliFF Promise of Tharja is my anti-Camilla plan. Minerva remains the figurehead team captain.

Speaking of inheritance, my Tharja is currently default. I may change this later on, but this won't concern any Team Minervans until Palla gets eliminated and I can jump ship.

@Korath88 added you too ;)

I'm happy to swap Hector with any of Reinhardt, Kagerou, Michalis and Jeorge if they are more flexible with teams. Currently my Minerva is only LV30. Hopefully will get a few levels on her before this gauntlet is over.

Not sure if this has already been answered, but does anyone know if the flags will reset before the next battle starts? I was under the impression that they can be hoarded, if not, I'll be burning them too. 

Just now, komasa said:

I'm happy to swap Hector with any of Reinhardt, Kagerou, Michalis and Jeorge if they are more flexible with teams. Currently my Minerva is only LV30. Hopefully will get a few levels on her before this gauntlet is over.

Not sure if this has already been answered, but does anyone know if the flags will reset before the next battle starts? I was under the impression that they can be hoarded, if not, I'll be burning them too. 

They can, and should, be hoarded. When we get to Minerva vs Camilla, we will be burning as many as we can.

Thank goodness I'm not American, or that sentence would've been sketchy.

1 minute ago, komasa said:

Everything indicates they can be hoarded. What's reset are the quests.

44 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

We're currently down by 10k, which is a smaller gap than between all the other teams rn (except maybe Beruka vs Subaki?), so there's definitely still a chance!

Yeah I'll see how it goes tomorrow morning, then I'll back some feathers if need be

Otherwise if we do lose, we already won one important thing against Cordelia- Cherche clearly has the superior artwork :P

Edited by mcsilas

20 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

They can, and should, be hoarded. When we get to Minerva vs Camilla, we will be burning as many as we can.

19 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Everything indicates they can be hoarded. What's reset are the quests.

Thank you for clearing it up. Since that's the case hoarding it is!

42 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Feathers, not flags. Why are these confused so often?

I suppose that does make a bit more sense, though it's still not a great motivation to participate (especially if you only even get them by your team winning).  Do we have any word yet on what the IS reward is, and whether one actually needs to participate to get it?

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Thank goodness I'm not American, or that sentence would've been sketchy.

What's sketchy about it?  Also, this has been bugging me for a while, but what's with all the strikethroughs on this message board?

Hinoka is getting absolutely destroyed beyond oblivion 

MEANWHILE TEAM MINERS GOIN IN!?!!!!!?!!?;?;?:?/!÷*×€:22_÷₩₩;, _=#&;×£@-@&#*$*#;×÷8$^÷£2£÷^÷

Ahem 

I'm happy we're winning

Current Update:

Camilla - 481, 554, 946

Hinoka - 70, 663, 507
Cordelia - 76, 108, 672
Cherche - 43, 184, 374
Minerva - 100, 325, 106
Palla - 71, 385, 352

Beruka - 43, 252, 580
Subaki - 46, 757, 388

Thanks XhenD for the last two.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

So based on the current scores, Camilla has basically already won the whole damn thing. The only way for her to lose is if every single person on a losing team joined her opposition, and that's not going to happen. There will be bandwagoners, and there will also be people who actually genuinely want to join her team.

It's over. Camilla is too sexy. Men want to waifu her (some women too), women want to be her (some men too lol).

She was made to be liked. Pretty? Check.  Wyvern? Check. Boobs? That's a double D check. 

2 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

Since we're obviously going to slice Palla to ribbons, who will team Minerva be facing in the next round?

Subaki or beruka

We're actually going to the finals guys!

Edited by Arcanite

I think part of it may be psychological. After the Lucina blowout, a lot of people probably don't see any point in defying the perceived shoe in making it a self-fulfilling prophecy. Considering that she is supposedly winning harder than Lucina despite not being as popular of a character. Of course, maybe a lot of people think that flags do not carry over from one round to the next.

6 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Wyvern? Check.

Have a pretty pegasus instead:

YBTStWZ.png

Isn't it cute? Of course it is.

To stay on-topic: Gordin is awesome.
@Korath88 lent me a Ninian, and with her help he destroyed a Reinhardt, a Takumi, and a Marth single-handed.

Edited by Vaximillian