Choose Your Legends Update

Ryu Yuki

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

You don't get to tell me to chill, when you aren't chill about things yourself. And I may be the only one complaining about it, but you sure have no problem complaining about things even if you're the only one doing so. I also notice you didn't even address my main issue. Was it necessary?

YOU don't get to tell me what I can and can't do. Yes, it was necessary, because it was JUST a FUCKING JOKE. That is all, I have nothing more to say on this matter and I would like for this thread to not get derailed.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

YOU don't get to tell me what I can and can't do. Yes, it was necessary, because it was JUST a FUCKING JOKE. That is all, I have nothing more to say on this matter and I would like for this thread to not get derailed.

Fine, then all I'm going to say is this. While I don't get to tell you what to do and what not to do, YOU just did as well. Also, when you tell people to "chill" or that "you're too sensitive", then in my mind you automatically lose your right to be not chill or to be sensitive. You don't get to dish out what you can't take, and yes. You do have a tendency to do that.

Also, here's the thing with you. At this point, your dislike of Roy is so much a cornerstone of your character to me that I CAN'T tell when you're joking about a character you hate. Not to mention that so many people on this site misuse strikethroughs as a way to say what they really want to say in a passive aggressive way, I can't be sure which one you are.

11 minutes ago, Blade_of_Light said:

Well, Path of Radiance was released on April 20th in Japan......i am looking at this month as a release date for Ike..

The same can be said for Dark Dragon (inb4 pantsless Marth) and the upcoming Echoes game (inb4 Alm and Celica).

How about a 1-day long banner on April 20 in which every character who debuted in a game released on April 20, whether they're in the game or not, becomes available?

Just now, Sunwoo said:

How about a 1-day long banner on April 20 in which every character who debuted in a game released on April 20, whether they're in the game or not, becomes available?

i know you're joking but that's actually a pretty neat idea

i mean obviously not every character but I think it'd be really cool if they did something involving all three of those games

it could be a banner with like, alm celica ike and... maybe nyna? i'd say camus but i think they're saving him for a hero battle or something

i'm sure they'll do something on that day since it's FE's anniversary and they can't ignore that but with all three of those released on the same day I'm not sure what they'd do

and I think that'd be the best way to celebrate the anniversary as well as all three of those games

1 minute ago, unique said:

i know you're joking but that's actually a pretty neat idea

i mean obviously not every character but I think it'd be really cool if they did something involving all three of those games

it could be a banner with like, alm celica ike and... maybe nyna? i'd say camus but i think they're saving him for a hero battle or something

i'm sure they'll do something on that day since it's FE's anniversary and they can't ignore that but with all three of those released on the same day I'm not sure what they'd do

and I think that'd be the best way to celebrate the anniversary as well as all three of those games

Yeah, it'd be nice if they can implement that in a more practical manner than what I suggested. Lords and plot-important characters not already in Heroes, at the very least, and then maybe fan favorites?

Idk some people seem upset at the date, but this was honestly about the soonest I was expecting it anyways since it's pretty clear we'll be getting Shadows of Valentia banners in April/May. I for one am just quite happy to know for sure that characters I'm excited for will be for sure coming in a few months :D

I think it'd be funny if they also decided to give everyone the statistically least favorite Fire Emblem character, Glade, alongside the banner. I like it when places acknolwedge the unluckiest characters in polls like these (pokemon had a similar poll and gave away a special Simisear alongside the most popular pokemon, for example) and doing it as a free unit would be funny. Especially if he has voice clips about it.

I was going to say to throw him into the banner as an additional focus, but that would just be mean rather than funny.

I really hope they are not exclusive like the Bunnies. I wasted all my orbs trying to get them (2 in, 2 more to go) and I'm not sure I will be able to save enough orbs from now until then if the lack of daily orbs continues.

34 minutes ago, xchan said:

I really hope they are not exclusive like the Bunnies. I wasted all my orbs trying to get them (2 in, 2 more to go) and I'm not sure I will be able to save enough orbs from now until then if the lack of daily orbs continues.

You still get one from missions, but, yeah, the orb inflow has definitely dwindled. Fortunately, they're pretty generous with orbs and three or so months should allow for a decent savings assuming you don't spend any.

7 minutes ago, GinRei said:

These aren't coming until after (or the end of) Summer, so likely September at the earliest.  That gives a solid 5+ months to save.

Expect 250+ more Orbs to be earned assuming...

• The Orb quest is completed daily
  • Every month comes with a Voting Gauntlet event that has 20 Orbs available as a collective point goal reward that gets fulfilled

There's also the weekly (every Sunday) Orb login bonus and monthly, paralogue-themed, and other quests that may come with Orb rewards.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I hope Ike use his Ragnell in his Radiant Dawn outfit, but alas he'll probably use an ax. For the life of me, I don't understand why people like POR Ike's then his RD design. Damn standard blue hair lord pretty boy design It's probably because he looks more casual & believable.  If Ike gonna an ax unit, please at least be the same ax Greil use.

If Roy does become manakete I hope he becomes the fire dragon boss. That would be an awesome callback. If not, just give him distance counter. I swear is as if IS completely forgot the Binding Blade 1-2 range sword & I didn't even touch the game! FYI Ike better have distant counter too.

Just make Lucy a blue spear unit. I supposed it's too much to ask to make her paladin unit huh? :( 

I wonder why S-Lucy is a blue mage. Maybe it's reference on how stupidly popular Chrobin is. Then again I'm probably looking too much into it.

PLZ make Lyn a bow unit & have close counter, PLZ make Lyn a bow unit & have close counter, PLZ make Lyn a bow unit & have close counter, PLZ make Lyn a bow unit & have close counter, PLZ make Lyn a bow unit & have close counter,

Edited by Zangetsu

I think it's not so much the design that makes people like PoR Ike more (though for some people, it is), it's that he was written better too. RD Ike got shafted in terms of development and all, and there's his stupidass ending too. Oh, not to mention that some people hate on him because he "stole" Micaiah's spotlight. Usually Micaiah fans say this ridiculous statement. Yune was clearly the one to steal the spotlight, Ike just happened to be there. And even if he did steal any spotlight, that's a silly reason to hate him for.

I like RD Ike's design more because it's just cooler and more badass, I'm into some muscle, and then there's the awesome Vanguard armor.

Edited by Anacybele

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yune was clearly the one to steal the spotlight, Ike just happened to be there.

Ike just happened to be the only one able to beat the game.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And he had an ending tagline about himself complimenting him for what he did, something Micaiah never really got despite being the cover lord and first lord character. Can't really blame Yune there.

@ZangetsuRemember, the main reason why people are speculating manakete Roy is because of his potential ice dragon mother, should such a route take place. I don't think he can be a fire dragon, as appropriate as it is. Maybe the combining elements will make him a water dragon. :P

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I think it's not so much the design that makes people like PoR Ike more (though for some people, it is), it's that he was written better too. RD Ike got shafted in terms of development and all, and there's his stupidass ending too. Oh, not to mention that some people hate on him because he "stole" Micaiah's spotlight. Usually Micaiah fans say this ridiculous statement. Yune was clearly the one to steal the spotlight, Ike just happened to be there. And even if he did steal any spotlight, that's a silly reason to hate him for.

I like RD Ike's design more because it's just cooler and more badass, I'm into some muscle, and then there's the awesome Vanguard armor.

I remember all of the jokes, when RD came out, about Ike using steroids and hitting the juice. Ike buffed up an insane amount in the incredibly short time between PoR and RD.

Edit: Actually, iirc, RD came out around the same time as RE6 and Chris got the same complaint. The two were just turned into super buff roid monsters.

Edited by Suichimo

3 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

I remember all of the jokes, when RD came out, about Ike using steroids and hitting the juice. Ike buffed up an insane amount in the incredibly short time between PoR and RD.

It does make sense, though, if you look at his dad. Greil was damn buff.

Personally I liked PoR Ike's looks more, but that's just me.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Because Micaiah was too busy being stolen by Yune, who was lending Ike her power. Again, there should've simply been more actual Micaiah rather than Yune speaking for her.

4 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

"Incredibly" short time? Insane amount? Three years isn't short at all, wtf are you talking about? And if you think RD Ike is overly buff, you haven't seen some actual overly buff men. They make RD Ike look very tame. He did not buff up an insane amount in an incredibly short time at all, not even close. Thor will tell you this too, she studies this subject.

15 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

@ZangetsuRemember, the main reason why people are speculating manakete Roy is because of his potential ice dragon mother, should such a route take place. I don't think he can be a fire dragon, as appropriate as it is. Maybe the combining elements will make him a water dragon. :P

Dude, that would be so legit! But is there reason why he can't besides genetics?

Edited by Zangetsu

dragon roy would be super cool but I really doubt they'll do it

i'm keeping my expectations low and expecting to see smash bros roy or something but I'd love it if they did dragon roy

hell I gave my roy dragon fang for the hell of it so i'd be totally up for an actual dragon roy

I don't think Roy would ever be a dragon even if his canon mom is Ninian. He'd only have 1/4 dragon blood, and that's probably not enough to let him transform. A male dragon would be interesting though, as we don't have one in the game yet. Male Corrin uses a sword.

Edited by Anacybele