New Banner Coming June 14: New Heroes - Echoes of Mystery

Jave

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Because you don’t deserve her, you monster.

Lies and slander

People who say these things don't deserve Sharena!

Forreal tho I'd be lying if I said I regret nothing by immediately sacrificing a 5*

Hmm... Wo Dao+ and Quickened Pulse for my dream Lucia build... ( when she gets released eventually ). Maybe I'll pull for Athena, but three reds on one banner is going to make it tough.

Ohh yes! The 7th Platoon! They're pretty good to me, but Katarina really grew into me, so I want her badly. Athena seems to be chosen, she apparently appears not only in Shadow Dragon as a substitute character and New Mystery as a recruitable, but also as one of the participants in the Assassins DLC map in New Mystery.

I only want Katarina, but it seems like all the Reds here bring out some seriously nice skills. So I'll be pulling reds, all the way!

Edited by Lyrai

Mmm, I guess I'll be saving my orbs. I don't really have an attachment to these characters despite playing the game. Except maybe Katrina but even then don't want her that much.
I would get Atehna simply so I can have the Wo Dao and transfer it to my +Atk -Res Lon'qu but too many reds are in the way for the banner so only have a 1/3 chance... so yeah just a bit disappointed in what we got here.
Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

I don't particularly want any of these characters, but the more I watch the trailer, the more they grow on me. I actually really like Athena now. Her skills seem pretty solid. And Rody interests me. Maybe it's that sweet Rally Skill. :3 I think I'll wait and save my orbs for Sacred Stones!

That Luke doesn't look like Daisuke Izuka's usual art. ;/

However, his kit looks amazing.  And while Athena's art scares me, her voice is exactly as I imagined it.  Since I'm an Archanea fan, I'll definitely sink an orb or forty into this banner~!

Just now, donkeykhang said:

Poor Ryan doesn't get to debut with his platoon. He could've made things less... red. Mmm I was considering using orbs for Luke or Rody once they were introduced, looks like I have some pondering to do.

If you check the map shot in the video, you'll see a generic archer in there. . .

4 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Ve are happy to see Athena vith thus banner.

Good gods, not with her disoriented speech XD
Well yeah, the inclusion of Athena is most unexpected out of the rest, as she's not even part of the 7th Platoon.

If only they include Chris (the Avatar of New Mystery) as well... New Mystery would've been complete.

Edited by Lyrai

1 minute ago, Lyrai said:

Good gods, not with her disoriented speech XD

Well yeah, the inclusion of Athena is most unexpected out of the rest, as she's not even part of the 7th Platoon.

I was expecting like, Kris or Ryan, but I'll take Athena all day.

Crap I thought I'd be able to save for the Vantage banner. I really want Athena... I don't have any good Red Mages so Katarina would be a bonus... but 3 reds and if I get ANOTHER brave sword cavalry...

Just now, Zeo said:

+SPD/-ATK Cain at that... 37 atk... 37 ATK!!!!

Aww... I feel bad for you, Zeo. Hopefully you can get Luke and have a higher ATK than your Cain.

At least that Wings of Mercy 3 could be inherited. It'll be very useful for defense surprises :3

1 minute ago, Lyrai said:

Aww... I feel bad for you, Zeo. Hopefully you can get Luke and have a higher ATK than your Cain.

At least that Wings of Mercy 3 could be inherited. It'll be very useful for defense surprises :3

I have Xander with Fury/Vantage... I don't need another sword cavalry.. just give me an Athena.. or at least a Hana so I can find a use for this Brave Sword+.

Kinda surprised at no Kris, since we already have Robin and Corrin.

Hmm, hopefully it's worth it to pull Katarina.

Also, that "Echoes" in the Paralogue is a massive tease or a troll. C'mon they must know what that word means for fans.

@VincentASMPossible remake of a remake? Japan loves the game so I could see it happening. 

As for the units, yes, I'm definitely pulling for Athena. I also see Legion so he could end up as a GHB. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

A reason to pull on reds and omg  Rody <3

I do adore him :D

Oh dear for Athena's art... she usually looks so pretty but I do not like her art here. Oh well. I'm most interested in Rody, but gonna have a hunt session on reds and blues :)

19 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Kinda surprised at no Kris, since we already have Robin and Corrin.

Hmm, hopefully it's worth it to pull Katarina.

Also, that "Echoes" in the Paralogue is a massive tease or a troll. C'mon they must know what that word means for fans.

Kinda wondered, did Echoes SoV have any case of "Michalis"?

Edited by JSND