Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Solunar said:

I actually like Camilla as a Unit, so I went with her from the start in that gauntlet. She helped me win the first few GHBs on Lunatic, back when I hardly had any good units. And Yeah, last gauntlet I was all in for Julia, but we know how the story ends. Who's your rep right now for Team Priscilla? I don't have many people on my friend list that's on Team Priscilla. 

If you want, you can add me! My ID is 8608857766. You can play with my Est!

15 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sweet. I most commonly get Sharena, Est, and Palla from my team mates. IDK why we get the exact same people over and over again. Not that I'm complaining. It's only a problem when I have to face a Gronnraven!Cecilia or Soren.

As far as I know, you seem to be the only one getting my Est! Or others have and haven't said anything. It would've been great if you had been getting Catria instead of Sharena. I seem to get Minerva, Celica, and Ike the most often. With these matches, not too much can be done if the random person sends you nonsense and you get paired up poorly against the weapon triangle. My worst match was where I had a +2 Celica, my Priscilla, and some random Lucius, versus 2 Azura's and a Felicia. Prompt destruction for us!

10 minutes ago, Solunar said:

I have a 4* Reinhardt that's -Def/+Res and also an extra set of Death Blows. Do you Think it's worth 5*ing him and giving him death blow? 

Absolutely. I have a -Atk Reinhardt w/Death Blow 3, and he's one of the best units I have, even with the bad nature.

I don’t even care much about the rewards. I don’t even have the units to use for +10% bonus points, for goodness’ sake! I join those whom I like more, no matter their overall popularity.

In the first gauntlet, I went Sharena → Eirika → Lucina. In the second, I was Minerva ’til the end. In the previous one, Julia → Robin. Now I’m on Team Priscilla and proud of it.

Mental note: @Arcanite still annoying.

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

>Do you have horse emblem?

>Do you need a blue magic user?

>Is there anyone else that wants the feathers besides him?

>Do you have a Nino?

Important questions!

I have 5* Xander, 5* Camus, 4* Priscilla, 4*Cecilia, each with the different horse supports. (fortify, goad, hone, ward respectively; although I'm not sure it's the best on each of them in this fashion, it was mainly to Gronblade Buff Cecilia). Managed to beat Clarisse GHB with it. 

Blue Mage: Bridal Caeda

Not Really? I suppose Nino Could.

Yes. +spd/-def Furied 4* Nino

6 minutes ago, Solunar said:

You seem to be missing A Green Unit from your common team units so I put Minerva with Quickened Pulse Moonbow on. 

Hey!!! Thanks a ton! I love Minerva! I'll let you know if I get her. Not much longer left in this battle. I just finished grinding my Raven to level 40. XD Once I see if I have enough SP to slap the proper skills on him, I may set him as my lead (at least for a little bit).  As much as I'd like to show the world my OP Lucius, I'll have to wait. 

4 minutes ago, Astellius said:

As far as I know, you seem to be the only one getting my Est! Or others have and haven't said anything. It would've been great if you had been getting Catria instead of Sharena. I seem to get Minerva, Celica, and Ike the most often. With these matches, not too much can be done if the random person sends you nonsense and you get paired up poorly against the weapon triangle. My worst match was where I had a +2 Celica, my Priscilla, and some random Lucius, versus 2 Azura's and a Felicia. Prompt destruction for us!

I had one pretty bad match up with an Azura, your Est, and my Priscilla. We could take out everyone, but no one could do any damage to Gronnraven!Cecilia. You win some, you lose some. All in all, Est has been really good for me. It's inspired me to try out a similar build. I had a 3 star one that was +ATK -SPD, but now I have a 4 star +ATK -HP one. I may start grinding her. 

...Good work, Lachesis. I never thought, when I joined Nordion, that we would come so close to threatening Elise's lead. But, in the end, we could not succeed.

I'm not sad we lost. I'm just sad we didn't see the upset yet. Team Priscilla, I shall join you after this round.

Scores updated. No multiplier for Team Lachesis. Congrats Team Elise!

Lachesis: 12,181,716,757
Elise: 13,354,871,306

I'm just happy that I lost. Mainly to ditch my team (no offense, I just didn't want my Lachesis to be my lead unit).

Victory for Elise is 99.99% assured now. Good job Team Lachesis, you guys put up a good fight and were wonderful opponents. Hopefully we'll fight under the same banner next round!

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...Good work, Lachesis. I never thought, when I joined Nordion, that we would come so close to threatening Elise's lead. But, in the end, we could not succeed.

I'm not sad we lost. I'm just sad we didn't see the upset yet. Team Priscilla, I shall join you after this round.

We shall accept you with open arms!!!!!

Hmm. If I spend 400 flags in the next hour, will I move up from 8210 in Team Lachesis to top 5k? I don't really expect to get a chance to spend 2400 flags on multipliers in the final round, but this seems pretty unlikely to work since I lost so much from passing on early multipliers after regretting taking them for Sakura.

15 minutes ago, MiracleMuffin said:

Sweet. I also have other Heroes too - like Cleric Linde, Vantage Lucina and Takumi. So I'm willing to juggle around.

Reinhardt is still good even without an attack boon, there's a reason why him and Linde are considered the best blue mages in the meta now. The Reinhardt I have is +SPD -HP. He does wonders with Death Blow, but with Hone Calvary buffs he can be massively OP. If you plan to use him outside of Horse Emblem, a Hone Attack Partner is recommended, along with Reposition which I use. Or you can use the dancer route. Lucina is my Reinhardt buff, I always pair her next to him and he just wrecks shit thanks to Lucina's Hone Attack 3. Then I use Reposition to pull him back. Also, his weapon, Dire Thunder, hits twice. Hell, he even destroys lance users like Effie and Azura. I don't have to drag Hector to kill them anymore when I could easily depose them with Rein. 

Thanks to him, I have gained so many arena defenses this season than ever. He's just a force to be reckoned with.

TLDR: Reinhardt is worth using. The fucking best blue mage in this game, literal god tier.

For sure, I'll definitely consider it since for some reason I stopped succeeding with my defenses since last week started. (Tier 18) I guess I never saw his Godliness because he always killed himself against my Julia every time I saw him. 

5 minutes ago, Solunar said:

I have 5* Xander, 5* Camus, 4* Priscilla, 4*Cecilia, each with the different horse supports. (fortify, goad, hone, ward respectively; although I'm not sure it's the best on each of them in this fashion, it was mainly to Gronblade Buff Cecilia). Managed to beat Clarisse GHB with it. 

Blue Mage: Bridal Caeda

Not Really? I suppose Nino Could.

Yes. +spd/-def Furied 4* Nino

Welp! I always say Nino XD

Unless you want your cavalry team to be more OP

Team Elise has restored my faith in my fellow man.

I don't think I can take another round of this suspense. I just ate 5/6 of a stuffed crust pizza and now I have a stomachache.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

I don't think I can take another round of this suspense. I just ate 5/6 of a stuffed crust pizza and now I have a stomachache.

You're taking this a little seriously, don't you think?

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Haha, that is some terrible stress eating. 

13 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hmm. If I spend 400 flags in the next hour, will I move up from 8210 in Team Lachesis to top 5k? I don't really expect to get a chance to spend 2400 flags on multipliers in the final round, but this seems pretty unlikely to work since I lost so much from passing on early multipliers after regretting taking them for Sakura.

What's your score? I have no idea what the cut-off for ranking in top 5,000 is for Team Lachesis, but I'm sitting at rank 4,346 with a score of 634,218.

Great, I have neither Elise or Priscilla, so, joining either would result in someone contributing less than desired. Cinnamon roll or the healer that is not-Serra. Decisions.

Edited by Kaden

6 minutes ago, Solunar said:

For sure, I'll definitely consider it since for some reason I stopped succeeding with my defenses since last week started. (Tier 18) I guess I never saw his Godliness because he always killed himself against my Julia every time I saw him. 

Julia is a hard counter to him, that's why, lol. Whenever I see a Julia I always make sure to keep Reinhardt away as she is his nightmare.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Um, no offense, but that sounds like it might be an indicator of bigger problems. I mean, I sometimes stress eat as well, but hardly something to make me sick.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

LISSA FOREVER

Lissa is cool and everything, but you’re still annoying :(

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Great, I have neither Elise or Priscilla, so joining either would result in someone contributing less than desired. Cinnamon roll / toasted strudel or the healer that is not-Serra. Decisions.

Priscilla is the best troubadour. Join Priscilla.