[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

Just now, Cerberus87 said:

Hope they do one of every character. :D

(except the kids of course, Nowi already pushes it in default attire, no need to lure even more demented people)

Nowi in a swimsuit would probably be less revealing to be honest.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I don't know, i just found it on Twitter.

Legend has it, if you sacrifice four Wyrses (Wyrsi? Wyrs?) and a Tiki, you will summon this monstrosity. All of it's stats are 999 and it has the Embla's Ward Sacred Seal.

This power is not worth it! Such should have never ever  came to be! We must find a way to rid of us such an abomination!

Guys, I just noticed! Frederick's swim trunks appear to have the same symbol that his armor has on the shoulder guards! Haha, nice IS. XD That's exactly what I pictured Freddy's trunks would be like!

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Reminds me of the Spring Camilla scenario

Frederick is too hilarious I want to pull him. Great twist on his pebble obsession. Actually being a dagger is a funny callback to him giving you a Pebble in Fates DLC which is a dagger.

Wouldn't mind Tiki as well, i always liked adult Tiki.

Clearing space in my barracks for a bunch of pulls will be a pain. I'm at 190/200 right now, and I don't really feel like using orbs to get more space.

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You guys were right, Tiki is getting censored

Reveal hidden contents

DDS13vFVwAAcEuu.jpg

Thanks Twitter

Sagemaster15, is that you? Has he come to spread his Wrys memes here?

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Clearing space in my barracks for a bunch of pulls will be a pain. I'm at 190/200 right now, and I don't really feel like using orbs to get more space.

One orb buys 5 slots. It takes a minimum of 20 orbs to fill those 5 slots.

It costs 60 orbs to max out your barracks size. It takes a minimum of 1,200 orbs to fill those slots up.

1 hour ago, Eridras said:

Maybe they're saving those characters for when times are dire. 

"Our sales are down. Release the Lucina/Camilla/Tharja/Celica swimsuit banner!"

"But it's December!"

"JUST DO IT!"

It's always summer some where! 

33 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

...Caeda was pretty flat too...

rsonality being a sell-out and fake. Nothing against anyone who likes her but I just don't.  I totally agree with.   It looks like her bikini is too small for a good fit making her breasts seem larger.

Caeda is quite busty in the SD artwork. You can't expect less from Masamune Shirow. e.g. https://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/fe11-shiida-and-her-pegasus.png

At this rate I won't be able to play FEH with an Ipad in public.

Cool new banner!! 

All of them look really good, but I'm aiming straight for my waifu Tiki? 

Besides, it gives me an excuse to finally pull some green units. I mean the only good green unit I have right now is Julia and that's not enough!

Actually... I want Frederick, he looks awesome and seems like he's a blue mage. Blue mage Frederick is a must have.

Gaius looks cool but his bow is silly. A!Tiki looks like an Axe user so nothx and lolF!Robin as a lance user. Pass.

Frederick tho, Frederick is a bro.

4 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Caeda is quite busty in the SD artwork. You can't expect less from Masamune Shirow. e.g. https://serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/fe11-shiida-and-her-pegasus.png

What's with the extremes anyways? It's like people think that the only sizes are A and D. I mean, even the "flat" girls aren't completely flat. (This isn't really directed at you, I was just waiting for someone to bring it up again).

6 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

It's always summer some where! 

Caeda could be stuffing/wearing a Wonder Breast Plate

24 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She'd probably wear a one-piece like most loli characters in games/anime. I wouldn't put it past IS to give her a Japanese student swimsuit.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Actually... I want Frederick, he looks awesome and seems like he's a blue mage. Blue mage Frederick is a must have.

Gaius looks cool but his bow is silly. A!Tiki looks like an Axe user so nothx and lolF!Robin as a lance user. Pass.

I thought he was a colorless unit? But we'll see, I guess. :P

But yes, FREDDY FTW! <3

5 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

@Arthur97

It is bound to happen when you have the same character drawn by different artists. 

Huh? I was more so pointing out that people say either flat, or that they have huge breasts while ignoring the middle ground and the fact that even the "flat" woman aren't technically flat.

Edited by Arthur97

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Caeda could be stuffing/wearing a Wonder Breast Plate

I was just about to say.

There's literally no way you can tell how big someone's breasts are when they're wearing a rigid breastplate that covers their entire chest (you have an upper bound, but no lower bound). Heroes Mae is most definitely stuffing her breastplate.

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I wasn't talking about only the banner, I meant in general. I can name way more large-breasted females in this series than flatter ones. Camilla, Charlotte, Kagero, Ursula, adult Tiki, Sonia, and there are probably more I'm not thinking of. Flatter ones? Just Cordelia and Lucina, pretty much. Caeda's not really that flat.

How about we all just stop bickering though, and talk about Freddy's amazing legs? Seriously, his legs are fantastic! I said before, those are the most powerful legs I've seen on an FE character so far! I imagine RD Ike and Hector have similar, but we never get to see them, so...

But man I never expected this in a million years! I'm STILL squeeing. SUMMER FREDDY <3

Azura, Hinoka, Genny, Young Tiki, Say'ri, Sully, Miriel, Setsuna, Mozu, most all of the little sister healers and all the ones that look like they are little kids all have small if not flat types and that's off the top of my head.  Theres quite a bit of diversity. I apologize if it came across as bickering,  I was simply stating ans supporting an opinion of mine. I apologize if it came across the wrong way.

Now I can agree with Fredrick looking nice. I still love Chrom but Fredrick has caught my eye.

4 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Well her Bridal Class art in heroes isn't that Busty. Every artist draws things differently.  When looking on the internet you see all sorts of interpretations over everything. 

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

Azura, Hinoka, Genny, Young Tiki, Say'ri, Sully, Miriel, Setsuna, Mozu, most all of the little sister healers and all the ones that look like they are little kids all have small if not flat types and that's off the top of my head.  Theres quite a bit of diversity. I apologize if it came across as bickering,  I was simply stating ans supporting an opinion of mine. I apologize if it came across the wrong way.

Now I can agree with Fredrick looking nice. I still love Chrom but Fredrick has caught my eye.

Azura isn't anywhere near flat, what are you talking about? Young Tiki has the appearance of a child, she doesn't count. And none of those other characters appear to be that flat to me either, except maybe Mozu and Say'ri.

Frederick, with two E's. :P But yeah! I'm not a Chrom fan at all, always thought Freddy was cooler and sexier, but yeah.

I need to stop posting about this and start making my new sig, it's getting late here. lol

Tiki is supposed to be Axe right? If so, we've had zero reds on seasonal banners. I'm not saying we need more (the current banner contains three reds like what the hell), but I'm surprised there hasn't been any. It would be nice to get something other than infantry too. Xander and Cami are the only ones with mounts from seasonal banners.

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

@Anacybele Don't get too excited.  You still have to pull him xD

I know, and I'm going to! I might have to spend money, but I don't care! I didn't care when Ike's banner dropped and I don't care now. :P

14 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Fred has been confirmed by the dataminers to be a dagger unit.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Azura isn't anywhere near flat, what are you talking about? Young Tiki has the appearance of a child, she doesn't count. And none of those other characters appear to be that flat to me either, except maybe Mozu and Say'ri.

Frederick, with two E's. :P But yeah! I'm not a Chrom fan at all, always thought Freddy was cooler and sexier, but yeah.

I need to stop posting about this and start making my new sig, it's getting late here. lol

Idk she looks pretty flat to me.  Its all justa matter of opinion anyway so that's alright.  Also, I'm awful at spelling so I take that correction and thank you. 

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Tiki is supposed to be Axe right? If so, we've had zero reds on seasonal banners. I'm not saying we need more (the current banner contains three reds like what the hell), but I'm surprised there hasn't been any. It would be nice to get something other than infantry too. Xander and Cami are the only ones with mounts from seasonal banners.

It's because there are already so many reds the rest of the time, so they're using the banners to give support to the other colors.

Lack of mounted seasonal characters is unfortunate, but I guess neither wedding dresses nor swimsuits are particularly well suited to mounts.