[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

Not sure if it's been posted here before but Swimsuit Tiki's battle damage art has been officially edited

Spoiler

DDgtKe0XYAEde-G.jpg

DDgtZu7XsAAggNn.jpg

Original version on the top, edited version on the bottom

Don't know if this applies to all regions or just NA/EU versions.

Edited by Armagon

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Not sure if it's been posted here before but Swimsuit Tiki's battle damage art has been officially edited

Reveal hidden contents

DDgtKe0XYAEde-G.jpg

DDgtZu7XsAAggNn.jpg

Original version on the top, edited version on the bottom

Don't know if this applies to all regions or just NA/EU versions.

The game itself is the same on every region, so I guess it's edited on all versions.

It was really fine. It real life people have those and you may just see them at the beach. Well whatever, gotta protect the kiddies.

Edited by Zeo

Trailer's up on Nintendo Mobile and apparently through the in-game notifications according to @Tybrosion.

English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsTyz-G4eqQ. I don't know why it happened, but when Gaius shows up, a quote from Frederick is heard instead. Don't believe me? Check out Frederick's quote page: http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Frederick_(Ylissean_Summer)/Quotes.

Japanese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEAZe8ZKz4w.

Chibi Tikini's Melon Crusher... I need that. It's so hilarious! I kind of regret not summoning from the spring banner for a Carrot Lance just for kicks. Frederick's idle animation is quite fitting considering how formal he is.

Edited by Kaden

Trailer finally dropped, yay! :D

And I thought the Gaius "dialogue" sounded suspiciously like Freddy. lol I know my knight like a book! XD Silly IS!

And OH SHOOT THE BANNER WILL LAST A MONTH! Talk about Christmas in July for Freddy fangirls! ...Well, and fans of the other three. XD But Freddy is the best one! IT'S GREAT TO BE HIS FAN RIGHT NOW!

Embedded for those who feel like seeing it that way. lol

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And OH SHOOT THE BANNER WILL LAST A MONTH! Talk about Christmas in July for Freddy fangirls! ...Well, and fans of the other three. XD But Freddy is the best one! IT'S GREAT TO BE HIS FAN RIGHT NOW!

...I find it funny that I described this the exact same way in the general topic.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...I find it funny that I described this the exact same way in the general topic.

Oh yeah, you did. lol I must've subconsciously thought of it because I checked the mention a couple minutes before viewing the trailer and then forgot about your post. :P

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, you did. lol I must've subconsciously thought of it because I checked the mention a couple minutes before viewing the trailer and then forgot about your post. :P

Eh. Welcome to Summer Christmas. It comes around all the time for Australians. Shame it's a cool winter down under right now.

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Eh. Welcome to Summer Christmas. It comes around all the time for Australians. Shame it's a cool winter down under right now.

Heh, I get ya. :P

I was thinking about staying up for when the banner drops, but it's gonna last a whole month, no need to rush even though I'm super excited! I might be more excited than I was for Ike's banner! I don't like staying up so late anyway, because then I end up sleeping late and I hate that.

Also "I must apologize for my attire" FREDDY YOUR ATTIRE IS FINE. YOU'RE SHOWING OFF YOUR MUSCLES, DUDE! lol But he makes me laugh so much. <3

Edited by Anacybele

The banner lasting a month is great. Special banners like this typically only last two weeks, maybe even less. But now, a full month to collect Orbs and have a chance at summoning Swimsuit!Robin....ah, who am i kidding. Knowing my luck, i'm more likely to just pull even more Subakis.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Trailer finally dropped, yay! :D

And I thought the Gaius "dialogue" sounded suspiciously like Freddy. lol I know my knight like a book! XD Silly IS!

Embedded for those who feel like seeing it that way. lol

I think they mixed up Frederick and Gaius's dialogue.  Also, why is this a month long?  I'm excited for this one for sure, but after two weeks, I'm always ready for the next banner.  Hopefully, we get a new batch of characters in a couple weeks, since there's still so many left to add, and I hope they don't go to a full month without new characters from now on.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

When it happened, I half expected another quote from Frederick when Robin showed up.

3 minutes ago, Kaden said:

When it happened, I half expected another quote from Frederick when Robin showed up.

lol, that would've been funny. XD

I don't really like that Freddy is shoved way in the background of the banner, but I guess someone had to be back there. :P And it won't stop me from doing all I can to pull him!

Also, I can only guess that the banner will last a month so there's more time and chances for people to get them, as special heroes aren't available anymore once the banner ends. I wouldn't complain about another new banner coming in alongside it half way through the month tho!

Edited by Anacybele

A whole month? Wow, awesome. More time to roll limited units is always welcome. I wonder if that means they don't plan another banner in the middle of July.

I hope that this Banner being a month long means that there will be some sort of update that will add more 3* units or regular Hero Battles to the mix, or there will be another Banner to run along side it in a couple weeks.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

A whole month? Wow, awesome. More time to roll limited units is always welcome. I wonder if that means they don't plan another banner in the middle of July.

I was hoping for Micaiah for my birthday, but I guess it will just be more beach.

Ooh a month for this event? That should be plenty of time to hopefully get more orbs through events and stuff.

Or I could buy some, but I don't want to spend too much. 

I don't care if they keep this around a month, so long as they at least bring in another banner alongside it in a couple weeks. I won't be spending orbs for the Summer banner.

Seeing characters actually fight in swimsuits is just too strange for me. Yes, even more than brides since at least that was a real class.

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

I don't care if they keep this around a month, so long as they at least bring in another banner alongside it in a couple weeks. I won't be spending orbs for the Summer banner.

Seeing characters actually fight in swimsuits is just too strange for me. Yes, even more than brides since at least that was a real class.

Hey, Swimmer's a Trainer class in Pokemon.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Summer Scramble was a thing.