Old tempest thread, plz delet

V-raptor

56 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Perfect run on first try! This is definitely looking good for me.

And yes, I did end up sacrificing Boey to make healer Alm.

How are you liking your healer Alm? I'm honestly really impressed with mine so far. It seemed like it could be too gimmicky on paper, but at least for the Tempest he's doing great.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Since Pokémon has Attack and Special Attack split, but Fire Emblem Heroes has only Attack, you can map Fire Emblem Heroes's HP to Pokémon's Special Attack (or Attack, perhaps depending on the weapon type) and voila, you have a one-to-one mapping from Fire Emblem to Pokémon.

I believe I considered that- it's mostly because mapping an offensive stat to a defensive one feels odd.

5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

For the advanced version, map each FE:H unit to the pokemon they match best in competitive environments! IE, anything with more than 40 base attack after natures is probably a legendary pokemon or Garchomp!

Reinhardt must be Landorus Therian with infinite Flynium Z Kappa

22 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Also Tobin is bad. Like, REALLY bad, stats, skills, weapon. Everything sucks. What were they thinking? Eh. Free five star is free, I'll be grateful. At least he has a skillset.

His stats are crap too? Damn that's a real shame. Funny a re-skinned pre-existing character was a lot better of a reward than the brand new one.

19 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

My brain is currently frazzled and I don't know why. My first three runs of Tempest consisted of Draw Back not going in the directions I want, and me ragequitting immediately.

Don't feel bad. I wiped a run by hovering Cordelia over an enemy to check damage on the last map and accidentally moved her to the space adjacent to them without doing anything. Instead of killing Celica and Lyn with Galeforce my team got wrecked.

Since no one seems to have mentioned it yet, what's the deal with Celica as the "final boss"?

I mean, I GUESS there was that time she was possessed and all, but I don't think that's enough to justify making her the one we all must slaughter endlessly.

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

How are you liking your healer Alm? I'm honestly really impressed with mine so far. It seemed like it could be too gimmicky on paper, but at least for the Tempest he's doing great.

He's doing really well. He hits hard when needed and keeps Celica and Michalis in Ragnarok/QR range respectively. Being +Spd -Res is a really nice bonus as well.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Since no one seems to have mentioned it yet, what's the deal with Celica as the "final boss"?

I mean, I GUESS there was that time she was possessed and all, but I don't think that's enough to justify making her the one we all must slaughter endlessly.

Last time the boss was Veronica and people dont get motivated

Well the solution is putting Celica as a boss so the players can see her injured art

......goddamnit

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I believe I considered that- it's mostly because mapping an offensive stat to a defensive one feels odd.

I mean, it's not like there's much deep meaning in the names of natures, and it's not like +HP is ever a truly desirable nature.

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Reinhardt must be Landorus Therian with infinite Flynium Z Kappa

Completely ignoring stats and competitive usage and just going for flavor, Reinhardt is totally Primal Kyogre with Thunder and Origin Pulse.

29 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean, it's not like there's much deep meaning in the names of natures, and it's not like +HP is ever a truly desirable nature.

Completely ignoring stats and competitive usage and just going for flavor, Reinhardt is totally Primal Kyogre with Thunder and Origin Pulse.

Does Reinhardt have the firepower of heroic thunder, grace, headband, and glasses of peeudo heaven all in one animal tho?

SURPRISINGLY....Faye is sucking as hardcore as I thought she might. At the very least she's useful on a mage team. I still need to give her a B skill. IDK if I'll go with a -breaker, Seal, or keep Wings of Mercy, but for now, DB2, and Iceberg are doing some good work. Unfortunately, she has to be on a team with lots of movement skills and/or a dancer...

Almost to 3k points. Probably going to waste some stamina potions to see how far I can get.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Loki: Wanna be Martyr for no reason?

Celica: I am in.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Goddamn, I can't keep Rein alive till the final map because Alm is a piece of shit who can't carry his weight.

Which is why he doesn’t deserve Celica.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Which is why he doesn’t deserve Celica.

No one deserve Celika, not even Jedah committed crimes that terrible he to deserve such cruel punishment. Much less such chill guy like Alm.

I bet he is so terrible in heroes because after traumatic marriage he is just shadow of his former self.

Edited by Tenzen12

I was just happy to get to the final map on my first run. I wish I was a better strategist, and am working on understanding AI. What really did me in for lack of a better term was a tank Mage level. I hate seeing Genny on a map period, but then getting a defensive Lissa, Fae and a Rebecca whose defense soars as her HP goes down took out 6-7 of my players.

Team 1: Lvl33 -atk Olwen, Bartre, Sharena and Roy.
Team 2: Lilina, Cordelia(regular at 4*), Michalis and Elise
Team 3: Hana, Jaffar, Olivia and Frederick
Team 4: Ryoma, Ursula, Julia and  Azura

Decided to try a different team with my new fury/desperation Nino to get her SP.

What the fuck is this broken shit? How does one unit literally ORKO every enemy on the map?!

Team 1: Hector, b.Quadelia, Tharja, Azura

Team 2: Sharena (RTB), Olwen (RTB), Cecilia (blade), Titania.

Usually getting AB ranking this time around. Veronica never come back, killing Celica is much easier and more fun.

Edited by Tenzen12