New trailer: Warriors' Awakening

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I completely agree. I always thought that was one of RD's dumber endings, so much that I never did it after my first playthrough. I saw zero romantic intent from Elincia.

But then again, RD as a whole sucked with romance. I don't think it had a single pairing I liked.

Agreed, RD seriously dropped the ball with pairings. Not only is there only like ONE pairing I like (Naesala x Leanne), but there are several other pairings that definitely could've gotten endings. Ike x Elincia, Kieran x Marcia, Aran x Laura, and Rolf x Mist, just to name a few. Rafiel x Nailah as well since they're actually married in the Japanese version.

And Elincia was especially formal with Geoffrey in RD. "You are surely my finest and most faithful knight." Like...how does romance come out of that? She does get real relieved when Geoffrey shows up in the Elincia's Gambit chapter, but honestly...why WOULDN'T she be? She's in the middle of what looks like a losing battle to her.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

She's in the middle of what looks like a losing battle to her.

Ignoring the fact that some great characters are already with her (Haar, Nephenee and Marcia) while the Royal Knights are unlikely to do more than kill a handful of enemies.

Because the lore ignores that.

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Ignoring the fact that some great characters are already with her (Haar, Nephenee and Marcia) while the Royal Knights are unlikely to do more than kill a handful of enemies.

Because the lore ignores that.

Haar isn't necessarily there. He can be missed by the player. I know, because I missed him the first time around. >.> Nephenee and Marcia aren't that great on their own, imo.

And Elincia doesn't care and probably doesn't really KNOW whether those other characters are enough, she's just glad more help has arrived. I'd have the same reaction she did if I was in her position.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Haar isn't necessarily there. He can be missed by the player. I know, because I missed him the first time around. >.> Nephenee and Marcia aren't that great on their own, imo.

And Elincia doesn't care and probably doesn't really KNOW whether those other characters are enough, she's just glad more help has arrived. I'd have the same reaction she did if I was in her position.

Marcia is totally personal bias.

Edited by phineas81707

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Agreed, RD seriously dropped the ball with pairings. Not only is there only like ONE pairing I like (Naesala x Leanne), but there are several other pairings that definitely could've gotten endings. Ike x Elincia, Kieran x Marcia, Aran x Laura, and Rolf x Mist, just to name a few. Rafiel x Nailah as well since they're actually married in the Japanese version.

And Elincia was especially formal with Geoffrey in RD. "You are surely my finest and most faithful knight." Like...how does romance come out of that? She does get real relieved when Geoffrey shows up in the Elincia's Gambit chapter, but honestly...why WOULDN'T she be? She's in the middle of what looks like a losing battle to her.

Ike and Elincia should have happened. I don't care what others say. AranxLaura is definitely a curious miss since they practically hyped it up in Base Conversations.

11 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Masked Lucina: ...you may call me Marth.

Rowan: Woah, I can't believe I'm meeting the Hero King of legend! This must be a dream!

Marth: ...Okay really? We JUST finished my chapter.

Rowan:... I have short term memory issues, OK?

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

Masked Lucina: ...you may call me Marth.

Rowan: Woah, I can't believe I'm meeting the Hero King of legend! This must be a dream!

Marth: ...Okay really? We JUST finished my chapter.

Masked Lucina:......you may call me Marth

Rowan: Really?!

Masked Lucina: No

Well its official I bought the Premium Treasure Box, and i'll be getting the English ver of the game too. 

I'll get some good shots of the stuff in it for the site.

Edited by Jedi

10 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Ike and Elincia should have happened. I don't care what others say. AranxLaura is definitely a curious miss since they practically hyped it up in Base Conversations.

Yeah. I still enjoyed the game though. I don't have RD listed as my fav for nothing. :P I fullfill the Ike x Elincia desire through fanfics, art, and sprites anyway. Love dat family I had down there in mah sig. <3 I really need to put it back. EDIT: There we go! :3

Anyway, hope another trailer is released soon! I know they can only go so fast with these, but there's also only so much time left before release.

Edited by Anacybele