Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Was it just a Ruby Sword or a Ruby Sword+? Either way, reminds me of when I ran into this in the arena a couple weeks ago:

Reveal hidden contents

r7FCnX5.png

A regular Ruby Sword. And wow... Why are people ditching DC weapons and legendary weapons for stuff like this?

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

A regular Ruby Sword. And wow... Why are people ditching DC weapons and legendary weapons for stuff like this?

I couldn't tell you. That was just so WTF-inducing that I had to save it for posterity. Though in a way, it would've be even dumber if it were a Silver Axe+ because that means, by default, at least 20,000 feathers were spent on Gunter in addition to 450 SP being spent to unlock the Silver Axe+.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I couldn't tell you. That was just so WTF-inducing that I had to save it for posterity. Though in a way, it would've be even dumber if it were a Silver Axe+ because that means, by default, at least 20,000 feathers were spent on Gunter in addition to 450 SP being spent to unlock the Silver Axe+.

Yeah, true that. Talk about wasted resources if that happened.

Freddy's a little closer to Gaius's score. But this won't be enough unless a bunch of Freddy's supporters suddenly rallied and dumped a big amount of flags. Or if somehow he got behind enough to get a multiplier.

38 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Another thing... I just fought an Ike that had a Ruby Sword. What in the actual fuck. o_O

Only reason I can see dropping Ike's weapon is if you were doing somekind of brave sword build (is that even a viable option for Ike though?), but a Ruby weapon? That seems pretty foolish, let alone a waste of resources. The same effect can be used by throwing triangle adept on him.

Edited by Tolvir

just played a round with three different forms of Tiki... that was a hassle to arrange, especially against two summer Robins.

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Is there a tracking chart that keeps track of score changes in between hours of the rounds for this voting gauntlet?

I would also like this as a reference. A friend of mine thinks Elise and Corrin are neck in neck.

I just got an all-loli enemy team of two Young!Tikis and a Summer!Elise who got lost and ended up in the middle of her brothers' infighting. My Cordelia ran one of the Tikis through, @Rezzy's Bridelia (who I've been getting more than half the time for the record but you won't hear me complaining about that) deleted Elise and random dude's Alm did exactly enough (41) to OHKO the remaining Tiki. The map also fit well with the Tikis as it was the Divine Dragon Grounds (Ch. 8-4).

30 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Only reason I can see dropping Ike's weapon is if you were doing somekind of brave sword build (is that even a viable option for Ike though?), but a Ruby weapon? That seems pretty foolish, let alone a waste of resources. The same effect can be used by throwing triangle adept on him.

Yeah, exactly. And even then, I would keep his Heavy Blade so he can trigger a special faster.

I just saw you send me a friend request, thanks! :) (it was from someone named Tolvir, so I assume that's you)

27 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I just got Marth, Lucina and Ike with Fae, Hector and Gordin.

I would've won if Ike didn't have Vantage.

Fae didn't help you much there did she? ;PPPPPpppp

3 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Fae didn't help you much there did she? ;PPPPPpppp

First of all, she was an immense help against Ike, even if she couldn't manage the kill.

Second of all, this was basically greens versus reds, which has nothing to do with my Fae.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

First of all, she was an immense help against Ike, even if she couldn't manage the kill.

Second of all, this was basically greens versus reds, which has nothing to do with my Fae.

Heh heh heh

I'm just messing with you

Oboro would've helped against those reds though

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Heh heh heh

I'm just messing with you

Oboro would've helped against those reds though

Where's @Anacybele's Robin when you need him? And why do I keep getting saddled with that goddamn Hector?

And I know the instant I switch to Delthea, I'll start getting the Robin.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Where's @Anacybele's Robin when you need him? And why do I keep getting saddled with that goddamn Hector?

Dang I have my own Robin too LOL

Looks like reds rule the world for you

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Like how an Oboro helped me bait an enemy out, barely survived and did nothing else afterwards?

Not sure whose Oboro that was, but my Oboro OHKO'D a Ryoma heh 

Plus she has reposition so she's never useless

7 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Not sure whose Oboro that was, but my Oboro OHKO'D a Ryoma heh 

Plus she has reposition so she's never useless

It wasn't any SF person's Oboro. It was some random-ass 4* one who I think still had most of her innate and garbage skills with maybe an inherited skill or two. Oh and not that it means anything, but I remembered that the enemy in question she baited out was TA M!Robin when my other two units were Rezzy's Bridelia and my vanilla Cordelia.

11 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Is it a Hector with Bonfire? I'll switch out to Reinhardt then to maybe help you out

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It wasn't any SF person's Oboro. It was some random-ass 4* one who I think still had most of her innate and garbage skills with maybe an inherited skill or two. Oh and not that it means anything, but I remembered that the enemy in question she baited out was TA M!Robin when my other two units were Rezzy's Bridelia and my vanilla Cordelia.

Psh these 4 star Oboros got nothing on the real thing

I apologize for that experience. I say, if you're going to make Oboro your rep, at least make sure she has a poppin' set!

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I still haven’t spent a flag since the start of the round because I somehow missed our only multiplier. 1,900 points, what a joy.

Out of curiosity, what is your score and rank in army right now? I'm guessing that a large portion of people missed our only bonus hour.

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, exactly. And even then, I would keep his Heavy Blade so he can trigger a special faster.

I just saw you send me a friend request, thanks! :) (it was from someone named Tolvir, so I assume that's you)

Yep, that was me. Realized I had no one from SF on my friends list.

I don't have Ike so I wasn't exactly sure, but faster trigger special would definitely be kept. Combine that with one of the low trigger counts and just let the magic happen.