Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

4 minutes ago, Usana said:

Well if anyone is on team Hector and friended with me I have my Brave Effie with Hone Armors up as my main. Not actually sure if I have anyone on here on my friends list though. Reds are everywhere. I am constantly getting 3 green(mostly hectors, and ones without a full kit at that!) vs 3 red matchups if I use my Hector for the 1.1 boost. So I went ahead and put Effie as my leader. Maybe she can help someone out.

If you want someone different, I'm happy to add you. Just send me your ID. Innes is currently my lead, but I have plenty of heroes to choose from - some kitted out, some not so much, if you have other colours you need.

Edited by Cute Chao

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I still got the multiplier for the second match!  (I think)  The little Bonus indicator countdown went away before my match could be started, but Ike still showed as "weaker".  Then after I won, the numbers still showed as Blue.  This brings my total score for the round to 181K.

I had a party of my Ike, a friend's Robin, and random Linde against Hector, Fae, and Klein.

Anyways, I shall be your score keeper today and match announcer today. Anyways, here are how the matchin ups are going!

Ike vs Hector: Hector is losing by a landslide

Lyn vs Camilla: Lyn is losing, but is quickly catching up.

It looks like the Hector vs Ike match bugged out after the last update. It shows that Ike is still "weaker" but we don't have any actual multiplier, and if you check the overall results you can see Ike is actually leading now with about 1.5 billion lol

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Hector got the multiplier right back, though that was probably expected. lol

Yeah, he'll probably have it for the next couple hours considering Ike procced Aether just now.

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We already had that with Tharja and Male Robin.

I was too busy stressing out over male Robin losing, plus I don't like the pairing, so it didn't even pop into my head. You're right, though.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Y'all need a 3 year old to come wake you up at 6:00 AM every day.

Ha! My boyfriends cat does that at 5am. He meows til someone gets up. If he deems you extra special, he also wakes you up at 2am, by slapping you in the face with his tail. 

Ill take a 3-year old over the cat. Lol. 

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Ha! My boyfriends cat does that at 5am. He meows til someone gets up. If he deems you extra special, he also wakes you up at 2am, by slapping you in the face with his tail. 

Ill take a 3-year old over the cat. Lol. 

We got a cat, too, but she doesn't know how to open doors.

37 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Anyways, I shall be your score keeper today and match announcer today. Anyways, here are how the matchin ups are going!

Ike vs Hector: Hector is losing by a landslide

Lyn vs Camilla: Lyn is losing, but is quickly catching up.

You realize this is completely unnecessary, right? We all have access to the current scores, and there is a prediction tracker and other resources.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

You realize this is completely unnecessary, right? We all have access to the current scores, and there is a prediction tracker and other resources.

Rude. At least it was fun to me you jerk. And besides, I know about those resources. 

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Rude. At least it was fun to me you jerk. And besides, I know about those resources. 

I'm sorry. If you enjoy it, by all means continue. Didn't mean to offend.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

Go ahead with the updates if you like, when I'm on mobile I have a hard time accessing the tracker documents.

My Green and Gray ally drought is just getting silly.  I've gotten a grand total of 1 non Red or Blue allies today.  Sheer probability would think I'd get some.  Too bad Green Ike doesn't count for the score bonus.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Woohoo, my rank shot up to the top 5,000! I'd love for it to stay there AND for Team Ike to win so I walk away with 2,600 feathers here, but I doubt it'll happen. :P

What's your score at?  I'm around 18K with 181K points.  I only used flags when we had the multiplier just now.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

What's your score at?  I'm around 18K with 181K points.  I only used flags when we had the multiplier just now.

I'm at 186,890. I used 50 flags in my first battle though, to inflate my score a bit. And of course, I used flags during the multiplier. Rank 4,044.

Since I'm a masochist and was awake during Ike's first multiplier, my score's at 326,260 which is good for rank 750 in Team Ike. Hopefully I'll at least be able to hold a spot in the top 5K this round and not get barely bumped out like last round (my rank was like 5,015, RIP me).