Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, I'm still getting your Titania a lot, I don't get why you're not seeing my Freddy. :(

I've been getting a number of poor matchups later this round, I hope it stops.

And Ike just gained about 200 mil while Hector barely gained anything. We'll be okay!

Ike only gained 162M vs Hector's 85M.  That's the highest non-multiplier hour for Hector.  I don't know how many more Flags Hector has, but Hector actually has a better projection to win now.

@Tybrosion @DarkLordIvy and anybody else on Team Ike.  Spend your flags now!  There is no use saving Flags if we don't make it to the finals!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tybrosion said:

We only gained on Hector by about 77 million just now. Apparently they're over there spamming flags like hell as Hector gained a little more than 85 million last hour when he's barely been getting 50 million at most within the last couple hours before last.

Nah, Hector should be out of flags by now. Team Ike should be using flags though.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

We only gained on Hector by about 77 million just now. Apparently they're over there spamming flags like hell as Hector gained a little more than 85 million last hour when he's barely been getting 50 million at most within the last couple hours before last.

It's not necessarily just flags. I haven't always been playing at all, but I've started doing it as consistently as I can. I'm guessing Hector is getting a lot more regular non-flag points now than he's been previously.

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've surrendered a few this round due to the Ike trio constantly, but I've actually gotten better team the last few hours.  I've gotten Julia a couple times, as well as Robin being a more frequent ally than the Ike I kept getting earlier.  I knew once I finished those quests largely by myself I would start getting some Greens and Grays.

Still haven't seen your Frederick, though.

Allies seems to want to match your unit's arena score, so if you unequip some skills from your Ike, you should get tomers and cavalry rather than more infantry.

And I had yet ANOTHER poor matchup and was forced to use an orb so I didn't lose. Ike needs those flags right now.

Seriously, two reds, but a Reinhardt was against me. What else could I do? >_<

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ike only gained 162M vs Hector's 85M.  That's the highest non-multiplier hour for Hector.  I don't know how many more Flags Hector has, but Hector actually has a better projection to win now.

@Tybrosion @DarkLordIvy and anybody else on Team Ike.  Spend your flags now!  There is no use saving Flags if we don't make it to the finals!

I'm already doing so. If they're that desperate for a show of force, I'll be more than happy to oblige. Kliff when? I need him to complete Alm's starting party...

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nah, Hector should be out of flags by now. Team Ike should be using flags though.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

It's not necessarily just flags. I haven't always been playing at all, but I've started doing it as consistently as I can. I'm guessing Hector is getting a lot more regular non-flag points now than he's been previously.

Hector's gains in the last five hours were as follows: 

1:00 pm (CST): 37,870,356
2:00 pm (CST): 35,059,651
3:00 pm (CST): 33,110,979
4:00 pm (CST): 1,748,109,869
5:00 pm (CST): 85,267,139

I have a hard time believing that jolt from what he got from 1-3 compared to what he just got was entirely from Team Hector players becoming active. Flags had to be involved to suddenly get 50 million more than he was previously.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm already doing so. If they're that desperate for a show of force, I'll be more than happy to oblige. Kliff when? I need him to complete Alm's starting party...

I have a hard time believing that jolt from what he got from 1-3 compared to what he just got was entirely from Team Hector players becoming active. Flags had to be involved to suddenly get 50 million more than he was previously.

Yeah, and after using flags there, they should be like gone. That's what I meant.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and after using flags there, they should be like gone. That's what I meant.

I seriously hope so. If that somehow becomes the new normal for Hector, then we won't make it unless if we can drive up our average hourly gain to 185 million at least.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

I seriously hope so. If that somehow becomes the new normal for Hector, then we won't make it unless if we can drive up our average hourly gain to 185 million at least.

Don't forget, Team Ike can use flags too.

As someone on team Hector, I really hope the Ike players are spending flags now.  I absolutely do not have the flags to take advantage of the multiplier smorgasbord that would be Hector vs Lyn lol 

I have every intention of joining Ike in the finals. 

8 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Allies seems to want to match your unit's arena score, so if you unequip some skills from your Ike, you should get tomers and cavalry rather than more infantry.

I did not know that.  That must be the reason I've been getting nothing but Ikes.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

All things considered, they didn't get that many multipliers.  They got eight, and three of those were before a lot of people would have woken up.  There's still plenty of people with Flags, but if we keep the pressure on them, we should have more than them.  We can't just sit back and wait yet, though.  If next hour, Hector has significantly dropped his hourly gains, maybe then, but that time is not now.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

All things considered, they didn't get that many multipliers.  They got eight, and three of those were before a lot of people would have woken up.  There's still plenty of people with Flags, but if we keep the pressure on them, we should have more than them.  We can't just sit back and wait yet, though.  If next hour, Hector has significantly dropped his hourly gains, maybe then, but that time is not now.

Oh yes, I'm not holding back.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm down to 800 Flags now.  We'll see what next hour looks like soon.

I've got 1800. That's about just enough for the remainder of the round. Hopefully enough Ike players have enough flags to use the rest of the way too.

And yeah, true. But remember, Team Freddy picked up the pace late and almost beat Gaius last time. Ike has the numbers to do the same and actually win. It would just depend on how many active players have enough flags.

Edited by Anacybele

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Got 500 in stock right now. I like Ike, but it's time to raise some Hecktor. Let's make stuff legendary. >:P

Just now, NoirCore said:

Got 500 in stock right now. I like Ike, but it's time to raise some Hecktor. Let's make stuff legendary. >:P

No, man. I'd rather have Ike vs Camilla in the final (assuming the latter knocks out Lyn with a multiplier). We need a male winner and Hector is not going to do that, unfortunately. Ike has a better shot at it. Plus Ike is best. <3

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've got 1800. That's about just enough for the remainder of the round. Hopefully enough Ike players have enough flags to use the rest of the way too.

And yeah, true. But remember, Team Freddy picked up the pace late and almost beat Gaius last time. Ike has the numbers to do the same and actually win. It would just depend on how many active players have enough flags.

I spent quite a few in the hours leading up to the multiplier, since I didn't want it to come too late for us to recover from.  I think that was a good idea in retrospect.  If it happened any later, I don't think we would have had a chance.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I spent quite a few in the hours leading up to the multiplier, since I didn't want it to come too late for us to recover from.  I think that was a good idea in retrospect.  If it happened any later, I don't think we would have had a chance.

Yeah, true that. I also spent 100 flags leading up to that multiplier. I'm also glad I saved up a lot to help recover from this.

28 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'll be spending some flags in the coming hours for sure at this point. 

For some less terrible news though. I found my favorite random Soren build yet floating around in the same rank as me earlier. 

Spoiler

This is what I was going to do if I had pulled a s!Elise.

29XRfM9.png

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, man. I'd rather have Ike vs Camilla in the final (assuming the latter knocks out Lyn with a multiplier). We need a male winner and Hector is not going to do that, unfortunately. Ike has a better shot at it. Plus Ike is best. <3

You sound certain. :P

22 minutes ago, libtard snowflake said:

go team lyn!!!1111

camilla isnt roflstomping her. thats right we're beating the fanservice circlejerk. 

just don't overdo it. Seeing that margin (1 BILLION) is worrisome

Edited by Motendra

3 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

You sound certain. :P

It's true though. Ike has a bigger team and a bigger team means a bigger chance to win, generally. Hector would likely wind up with tons of multipliers vs Lyn or Camilla and that would increase his chances of losing, honestly.