Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

52 minutes ago, Falcom said:

No multiplier.

Congrats Team Ike on your victory!

More importantly, no more massive salt fest!

It's so stupid that Camilla shouldn't be allowed to win because of that. It just unfair for her fans to be ashamed to like her only to generate more controversy because of a faulty mechanic.

33 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

That's nice.  I wish it were a clean victory and not this...whatever this game is supposed to be now.  But thankfully it's done for a month.

22 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I know, right? This gauntlet has just felt messy and disappointing. As much as I love the rewards, I glad this is over, and I'm stoked for the Tempest. XD Maybe IS will think long and hard about this.

The Voting Gauntlet should get remove at this point. It can't even fulfill it's purpose. This should have been the gauntlet to decide who was the most popular character in FE CYL, but instead this BS happens.

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Didn't matter who won for me, IMO.  They both showed up as good units for me.

Still, that was an interesting gauntlet.  May the next one contain less salt!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........*sobs* that just not gonna happen *sobs*

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, I know Rezzy never got my Freddy, but did ANYONE ever get him? I remember one person said they did back in round 1. But no one else mentioned having gotten to use him. Any other Team Ike people get him?

How can you tell whose unit you're borrowing?  Does it say?

1 minute ago, Knightlybean said:

No.

Care to elaborate?

1 minute ago, SageOfAnys said:

Oh. Well apparently she is. >.>

Or I have someone with your exact name on my friendlist but if I do, that's one hell of a coincidence.

Im actually surprised since i used to put Eliwood

Looking back slot 1 was my Arena Team and recently i do run her as Lead so its likely what happened

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

How can you tell whose unit you're borrowing?  Does it say?

Care to elaborate?

I've showed my Summer Freddy here before, and I'm like the only one around here who uses him as their lead, so... :P

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

A little disappointed it wasn't Hector in that role, but since Ike has his hair and build, I suppose we can let him be an honorary Hector.

I recall the devs stating that Ike's personality was inspired by Hector too. An honorary Hector indeed.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, Ike is the first for both those categories, isn't he? :o That's so awesome!

WE LIKE IKE! <3

He deserved this!

And most likely he will be the only unless we get more older lords competing agasinst nobodies from Newer Gamers.

20 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Didn't matter who won for me, IMO.  They both showed up as good units for me.

Still, that was an interesting gauntlet.  May the next one contain less salt!

Maybe someone gave us the Condensed gauntlet without realizing they needed to dilute it?

Hey, Ike won! A little bittersweet for someone who started on team Roy, but I didn't really expect him to make it anyway, so I'm still happy. I'm looking forward to the next gauntlet, which hopefully will have a bit less... intensity.

Shame Camilla couldn't pull it off so we could see the giant nuke that would have gone off in every FE community. But she of course did great actually beating Lyn and even scaring Ike for the first 3/4 of the last round. I wasn't even sure if she'd beat Tharja in the beginning, so everything went better than expected, even if clearly caused by the multiplier rollercoaster.

At least Ike winning still shows the multiplier hasn't quite managed to topple the popular vote favorite from winning in the final round yet.

Edited by Alkaid

Wooo, managed to sneak into Rank 9,878 in Team Camilla in the final hour so that's good.

Also Rank 2,274 for Team Ike, which I think is the highest I've ranked in a final round. Nice!

Around 30,000 tier all around for total ranking.

Congrats to Team Ike, and @Rezzy your Titania is such an MVP and kept coming to Ike's aid very often :)

Also shout out to @XRay's Bride Cordelia. She's a pleasure to use especially with Cancel Affinity!

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hey, Ike won! A little bittersweet for someone who started on team Roy, but I didn't really expect him to make it anyway, so I'm still happy. I'm looking forward to the next gauntlet, which hopefully will have a bit less... intensity.

Roy, you may have fallen short in reaching for the stars.  But you are, and will forever be, our boy.

Just now, Alkaid said:

Shame Camilla couldn't pull it off so we could see the giant nuke that would have gone off in every FE community. But she of course did great actually beating Lyn and even scaring Ike for the first 3/4 of the last round. I wasn't even sure if she'd beat Tharja in the beginning, so everything went better than expected, even if clearly caused by the multiplier rollercoaster.

At least Ike winning still shows the multiplier hasn't quite managed to topple the popular vote favorite from winning yet in a final round.

I agree, Camilla was the wildcard in this gauntlet. It would be boring if it was always the popular character winning each match. Shame this gauntlet will make her haters dislike her even more. 

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

You do realize the contradiction in this comment, right?

I do. I wanted Hector, Camilla, Chrom or even Roy to win this. My bitterness comes more from the part that now that Ike won, a noticeable part of his fanbase will get all smug and arrogant. 

...I get some extra feathers, at least. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Just now, Jingle Jangle said:

I agree, Camilla was the wildcard in this gauntlet. It would be boring if it was always the popular character winning each match. Shame this gauntlet will make her haters dislike her even more. 

Oh, I don't think you need worry about that.  It's probably not even possible for me to hate her more than I did before!

Woohoo! I made it into the top 1000! My final rank was 886! That is the highest I have ever gotten in one of these gauntlets. 

I will be very glad to see the whole mess the gauntlet has caused calm down. I personally am very happy to have one of my personal favorites win a gauntlet, but I'll mostly be celebrating the victory with my friends who I know aren't flying off the deep end one way or the other.

@Rezzy Asside from the sea of reds your Titania was probably the friend unit I got most often and dang she was always fun to use! Really makes me hope I'll get a not -atk Titania soon so that I can get me a 5* blue murder machine. 

@Rafiel's Aria I got your Amelia a fair bit too, and she was indeed fun to use! 

Just now, Jingle Jangle said:

And now we've seen the dark side of some fanbases too, which was kinda sad. That nasty part of the Lyn fanbase coming out with that stuff on twitter was pretty crazy.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

And now we've seen the dark side of some fanbases too, which was kinda sad. That nasty part of the Lyn fanbase coming out with that stuff on twitter was pretty crazy.

Hm? What were they doing on twitter?

I'll cheer for my team and be happy if it wins, but I don't need to denigrate the opposition.

Edited by NekoKnight

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Woohoo! I made it into the top 1000! My final rank was 886! That is the highest I have ever gotten in one of these gauntlets. 

I will be very glad to see the whole mess the gauntlet has caused calm down. I personally am very happy to have one of my personal favorites win a gauntlet, but I'll mostly be celebrating the victory with my friends who I know aren't flying off the deep end one way or the other.

@Rezzy Asside from the sea of reds your Titania was probably the friend unit I got most often and dang she was always fun to use! Really makes me hope I'll get a not -atk Titania soon so that I can get me a 5* blue murder machine. 

@Rafiel's Aria I got your Amelia a fair bit too, and she was indeed fun to use! 

Congratulations!  886 is fantastic!

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Unfortunately that's pretty much every fanbase.  Just please keep in mind that the people who do such things don't represent all, or even most, of a character's fans.

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

They were so sure they were going to win that it totally backfired. 

8 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I do. I wanted Hector, Chrom or even Roy to win this. My bitterness comes more from the part that now that Ike won, a noticeable part of his fanbase will get all smug and arrogant. 

...I get some extra feathers, at least. 

But that can just apply to them as well!

12 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

At least Ike winning still shows the multiplier hasn't quite managed to topple the popular vote favorite from winning yet in a final round.

That just defeats the purpose of the Voting Gauntlet.

Edited by Zangetsu