Bound Hero Battle: The Restoration Twins

SatsumaFSoysoy

Ephraim and Eirika, Restoration King and Queen of the Kingdom of Renais and children of Fado, challenge us to battle.

Map

Lunatic

Spoiler

3W5E7nP.png

Infernal

Spoiler

fnJJSx2.png

Infernal Enemy Data

Ephraim

Spoiler

HP: 73
Atk: 58
Spd: 31
Def: 38
Res: 25

Weapon: Siegmund
Assist: Pivot
Special: Moonbow (charged)

A: Fury 3
B: Obstruct 3
C: Threaten Def 3

Eirika

Spoiler

HP: 67
Atk: 45
Spd: 39
Def: 29
Res: 31

Weapon: Sieglinde
Assist: Pivot
Special: Moonbow (charged)

A: Armored Blow 3
B: Drag Back
C: Hone Spd 3

Blue Mage

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 47
Spd: 35
Def: 22
Res: 31

Weapon: Blárblade+
Assist: Rally Atk/Spd
Special: Luna

A: Warding Blow 3
B: Guard 3
C: Atk Smoke 3

Green Mage Cav

Spoiler

HP: 46
Atk: 52
Spd: 28
Def: 19
Res: 38

Weapon: Gronnblade+
Special: Miracle

A: Defiant Atk 3
B: Vantage 3
C: Drive Atk 3

Sword Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 53
Spd: 27
Def: 28
Res: 33

Weapon: Silver Sword 3
Special: Growing Flame

A: Darting Blow 3
B: Lunge
C: Hone Atk 3

Thief

Spoiler

HP: 50
Atk: 38
Spd: 43
Def: 15
Res: 35

Weapon: Rogue Dagger+
Special: Iceberg

A: Armored Blow 3
B: Poison Strike 3
C: Panic Ploy 3

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strategy

- If you break the block above your starting position, there is a spot where the Thief can't reach but the two mages can, which is easier than baiting three units at a time.

- Just like the Cecilia and Lilina BHB, the safest way to start this map is by getting a kill instead of baiting. However, compared to the C&L BHB, doing so is much more unsafe, so consider your options.

- Unlike the C&L BHB, when baiting was a fairly good idea, it is extremely dangerous to engage the Twins in direct combat due to their inflated stats and charged Moonbow. Take advantage of their melee range.

- Panic Ploy Armors can find some use in this map, but take care with positioning.

Recommended units

References

- INFERNAL Roy solo by Roltair

Member clears

- DefaultBeep (Reinhardt / Azura / Brave Lyn / Cecilia)
- Rafiel's Aria (Reinhardt / Azura / Brave Lyn / Olivia)
- Bartozio (Nino / Reinhardt / Klein / Olivia)
- SatsumaFSoysoy (Reinhardt / Azura / Brave Lyn / Olivia)
- Xenomata NO REINHARDT (Frederick / Ninian / Eirika / Brave Lyn)
- LordFrigid NO REINHARDT (Brave Lyn / Camus / 4* Eliwood / Olivia)
- Hilda NO REINHARDT OR BRAVE LYN (Ursula / Cecilia / Olivia / Brave Lucina)

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

9 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Are we just assuming/ using past experience to predict Panic Ploy will be in play here or do we know for sure?

Joke based on the Sivardson twins being buffbots.

Also, Def Ploy is god-tier, so Panic Ploy should be...

Valter is my only unit with Panic Ploy, and I don't have him trained up yet...

I guess I'll just have to hope that my usual strategy of trowing Reinhardt at all of my problems works here... (he should be able to kill the twins without a problem at the very least).

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Hmmm maybe that gives me reason to actually train Valter.

Maybe Legion can join in with his Panic effect axe against Ephraim while Valter deals with Eirika?

Wonder how many bladetome mages there will be in the map..

Huh, that may be a good idea...my Valter is only 4* but I could give him the HP+3 Seal to compensate. I bet he'd be very happy about fighting Eirika, of course.

While I do have Panic Ploy, I'm absolutely certain that the boss units will have far more HP than that.

Instead, I'll have Ephraim use Swordbreaker on his sister. :P:

18 minutes ago, eclipse said:

While I do have Panic Ploy, I'm absolutely certain that the boss units will have far more HP than that.

I suppose with hit and run tactics, Savage Blow, etc, you might be able to whittle them down enough to be in Panic Ploy range. Only other things I could think of would be straight up using a Panic staff or maybe even Legion's Axe with Windsweep or a unit like Amelia.

...People use Panic Ploy in PvE? How? It seems like most enemies in Lunatic (and definitely Infernal) have 60+ HP. Zephiel can barely reach that. I suppose it would still work after you've already lowered their HP, but then it hardly matters since your units are just going to one-shot them at that point anyway.

Edited by Sproutling

I don't think my newly levelled 4 star Valter will do much with Panic Ploy anyway, but at least I trained him up

I guess Panic staff user with Wrathful Assault would be better to use against enemy bladetome mages?

Who do you think the banner will feature? Eirikia, Ephraim and maybe Seth for the third?

23 minutes ago, Sproutling said:

...People use Panic Ploy in PvE? How? It seems like most enemies in Lunatic (and definitely Infernal) have 60+ HP. Zephiel can barely reach that. I suppose it would still work after you've already lowered their HP, but then it hardly matters since your units are just going to one-shot them at that point anyway.

Zephiel can hit 69 HP as shown here on Reddit:

Being 5*, having merges, HP +3 seal, summoner support.

20 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Zephiel can hit 69 HP as shown here on Reddit:

Being 5*, having merges, HP +3 seal, summoner support.

Imagine if he ever gets to be a TT bonus unit.

Beat it. Strategy? Uh...horse emblem? Seriously though, horses make this way too easy. 

B!Lyn one rounds both mages since she ignores blade buffs. Bladetome Cecilia oneshotting Ephraim through his 73 HP was hilarious 

Edited by Korath88

With my standard arena team (Nino, Xander, Azura & Brave Lucina) i could beat hard & lunatic on first try. Before i'll go for infernal i'll need some stamina and time. 

The skills of these Blade-mages change already from hard to lunatic. I'm curious for infernal. 

Inferno would've been easier than Lunatic... IF Azura didn't have WoM 1, lul. WoM 2 meant that Lunatic doesn't trigger but Inferno does from Bow Lyn (Bow Lyn takes more from Ninja, so triggers WoM easier), WoM 3 would've meant that they both maps trigger. Ended up spending 1 run in Lunatic and 2 runs in Inferno before I realized she had WoM 1 rather than 2 or 3.

(Map's pretty easy in general, and I bet I could've found a team that didn't need any SIs over what I already had, but Azura wants WoM 3 anyway---and it'll save me these 'WTF, Why do you only have WoM 1 moments later---so I fed Cain to her.)

Edited by DehNutCase

Hard and Lunatic went down pretty easy to Julia, Reinhardt, Azura, and Eirika (fitting), but Infernal will take a bit more thought. Have a feeling that horse buffs will be more than helpful, though.