Another FEH channel on the 14th: Post Talk

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They actually addressed that these characters are in because of the CYL poll. Nice.

Also, Joshua is a TT reward! That's super cool, actually!

Edit: Staves are actually getting improved! Awesome! Weapons+ and Specials+ are being added! It's a small bonus, but it's a nice thing to have.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Dangit. I only caught the tailend of the stream lol. Weapon refinery sounds sick, looking forward to some Dark Excalibur Merric and not having to sack Nephenee for my Oboro to have Slayin Lance. Here's hoping the upgraded versions of useless stuff like anti-armor weapons and Wolf tomes are more usable as well.

Edited by BANRYU

I don't care about any of the new banner characters much, so I'm saving my orbs after the free pull, but the rest of this was SWEET! :D I'm most excited for the weapon forge and Book II!

But I didn't see brave weapons on that forge list. Did anyone else? I hope we can upgrade those too. I want to upgrade the one I gave Freddy.

Just now, Anacybele said:

I don't care about any of the new banner characters much, so I'm saving my orbs after the free pull, but the rest of this was SWEET! :D I'm most excited for the weapon forge and Book II!

But I didn't see brave weapons on that forge list. Did anyone else? I hope we can upgrade those too. I want to upgrade the one I gave Freddy.

With the weapon refining, inferior weapons can be upgraded to be much better. 

I love how Heroes never stops being interesting.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You probably missed the trailer for Mia, Lute, Dorcas and Joshua.

Oh, they had a trailer for those? You know if there's a separate trailer for that?

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I missed maybe the first 1/4 of the livestream, was there anything super important?

Quick recap of the earlier parts:

Details on the new banner (Mia, Lute, Dorcas) with Joshua seemingly being the TT reward.

Staves buff in the forms of upgraded offensive staves and healing assists.

Weapon refinery AKA sorry for the powercreep, here's a way to powercreep the weapons of your old characters.

Ninja'd

Edited by LuxSpes

God, i want Mia so bad. She looks so cute. Joshua being the Tempest Trial reward is nice, and bonus points for sharing his voice actor with Natsu Dragneel.

Staff buff, Special buff, weapon forging. What is competitive? What is balance?

Fjorum looks amazing. And she's guaranteed. Good. And Sutor looks great too. Funny, we got Sutor in Thor: Ragnarok and now we got Sutor in Fire Emblem.

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Did anyone else hear Feh say she needs to get ready for the new CYL? It can't be just me.

It wasn't just you.

Anyway, glad the story is going somewhere!  But. . .

Spoiler

where'd our favorite ripped masked horse mage go?

Also, I'm really hyped for the upgraded weapons.  There's a really dumb Seilph build I want to do.  And I mean DUMB.

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

With the weapon refining, inferior weapons can be upgraded to be much better.

Uh, obviously? xP But Feh also gave a list of which weapons can be upgraded and I didn't see brave weapons. I'm asking if I just missed them and they actually can be upgraded.

Edited by Anacybele