The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

9 hours ago, jake72002 said:

You think so? Wait as Kiran accidentally introduced guns and people start shooting each other... LMAO.

If you're going to shitpost, at least pretend to know the lore behind summoning in Heroes.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

If you're going to shitpost, at least pretend to know the lore behind summoning in Heroes.

I mean, he's not wrong, though. All it takes is someone looking at Breidablik and going "hey, if I could make one of those shoot rocks instead of people, I bet I could do still some damage without invoking mystic chosen-one rules" and things spiral from there.

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Technically it has. Ephraim says he's interested in seeing these weapons shaped like Breidablik.

When?  Is that when one of him got summoned or the level 40 5 star convo?

5 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

No. It's one of his castle quotes. Specifically for OG Ephraim. Tap on him in the castle when he appears there and he can say "You say weapons in your world are shaped like Breidablik? I'd like to visit and see that for myself." I might not have quoted him 100% word for word here, but it's pretty much what he says.

37 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No. It's one of his castle quotes. Specifically for OG Ephraim. Tap on him in the castle when he appears there and he can say "You say weapons in your world are shaped like Breidablik? I'd like to visit and see that for myself." I might not have quoted him 100% word for word here, but it's pretty much what he says.

Yep, Castle quote. For players who do not have Ephraim, they can read his quotes here.

36 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, okay I haven't had him in the Castle, so it's not at all surprising I'd miss that.  It's pretty random who will show up depending on the last couple of filler heroes.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yep, Castle quote. For players who do not have Ephraim, they can read his quotes here.

Thanks XD

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I mean, he's not wrong, though. All it takes is someone looking at Breidablik and going "hey, if I could make one of those shoot rocks instead of people, I bet I could do still some damage without invoking mystic chosen-one rules" and things spiral from there.

Actually, he is, and so are you.

The summoner is a new addition, but that gun isn't.  Which means the concept has been around since it was designed (namely, firing something out of what appears to be a gun).

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .they actually found a way to make the hot springs hero weapons canon.  Though Hinoka should clean up after herself next time!

Unless the bucket was left by someone who had gotten it from her through skill inheritance. lol Then they should be the one to clean it up!

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Unless the bucket was left by someone who had gotten it from her through skill inheritance. lol Then they should be the one to clean it up!

B-but that means sending Hinoka home!  Without her bucket!

59 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Actually, he is, and so are you.

The summoner is a new addition, but that gun isn't.  Which means the concept has been around since it was designed (namely, firing something out of what appears to be a gun).

Who knows, maybe they thought it was strictly for the Summoner and no one else thought to use it because "reasons".  That and people can be very stupid sometimes.

Alternatively it could in theory be like any other legendary weapon, because for all we know no one else has used Breidablik other than Kiran, so maybe no one else knows how to actually use it.  I mean Anna says literally in the beginning that the weapon was just gathering dust because no one thought to use it or could use it.  Which is weird but hey, that's Heroes for ya.

Also Duma lol XD I'm sorry but that cracked me up XP

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Who knows, maybe they thought it was strictly for the Summoner and no one else thought to use it because "reasons".  That and people can be very stupid sometimes.

Alternatively it could in theory be like any other legendary weapon, because for all we know no one else has used Breidablik other than Kiran, so maybe no one else knows how to actually use it.  I mean Anna says literally in the beginning that the weapon was just gathering dust because no one thought to use it or could use it.  Which is weird but hey, that's Heroes for ya.

Except someone did - Anna herself.  That's how Kiran was summoned.

56 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Except someone did - Anna herself.  That's how Kiran was summoned.

I wasn't counting Anna, since she's not really sure how it worked and she thought it'd be a dud.  Which is what my point mainly was, though thank you for reminding me about Anna- though you can tell how memorable that fact was.

XD Aww, Alm is so sweet, always wanting to look after everyone, even Duma. This was such a cute comic! Hilarious, too, how serious Duma is, even when nursing that bruise. He looks like he's trying to not show any weakness. X3 But dang, that thing even cracked that shin guard! That is one sturdy bucket. Maybe Naga used it at one point or something, and imbued it with power accidentally...

I really like this one. X3

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

XD Aww, Alm is so sweet, always wanting to look after everyone, even Duma. This was such a cute comic! Hilarious, too, how serious Duma is, even when nursing that bruise. He looks like he's trying to not show any weakness. X3 But dang, that thing even cracked that shin guard! That is one sturdy bucket. Maybe Naga used it at one point or something, and imbued it with power accidentally...

I really like this one. X3

That's probably what happened XD

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

A Splashy Bucket just lying around means we're going to get a Hinoka combat manual in the next batch of Codes/Ephemera right? Right?

So far, Ephemera 5* units seem to be units originally introduced in the month in question: one from Year 1, the other from Year 2. So I think the time for a Hot Springs Ephemera manual would be January.

Who knows what they might do with the permanent ones - we haven't gotten any additions there yet beyond the original list, but I assume they'll make some eventually.