Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be okay with 'Brave' Morgan but only if Owain comes along with her since he is also 12th on the guys side at the moment. I'm sure Severa and Inigo aren't that far behind them on the CYL2 poll either. Speaking of which, I wouldn't be surprised to see a future Awakening banner depicting those four considering last month we had a Fates banner with their child units. 

3 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Don't mind him. He was also adamant she wouldn't be in Warriors.

And I still stand by that. Said character brought zilch to the table and has a horrible alt (behind a paywall) with a very long neck that still creeps me out to this day. My fears were confirmed and the roster was an unholy mess: Clone Warriors, pretty much. Hayashi screwed up really bad. Anyway, that’s a topic for another day. 

@NegativeExponents-It’s a bit of a stretch indeed but he’s the one featured in both TMS and FE Warriors (earning himself a spot on the cover art). There’s also Project X Zone that has him with Lucina but the point still stands; her popularity has gone down to some degree. It isn’t what it used to be. The same could be said about Roy, whose main source of popularity comes from Smash. 

As for SD Marth, I hope he gets a surge and manages to sneak in the top 2.

@omegaxis1Meh, if they didn’t do it for the Fates kids, they won’t do it for the Awakening kids. I’d like F!Morgan to be added at some point, though.

Edited by Lord-Zero

I'm quite conflicted.  On one hand, I want Brave Ephraim so bad, he's my second favourite lord.  On the other hand, Hector deserves it due to sheer popularity and Marth because he's been basically ignored for an entire year despite being what I consider the symbol of FE.  Ephraim is already fantastic due to refinery and has gotten enough chances to shine in Heroes as a buffbot as well, plus VG memes.  But still, Brave Ephraim.

5 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

I'm quite conflicted.  On one hand, I want Brave Ephraim so bad, he's my second favourite lord.  On the other hand, Hector deserves it due to sheer popularity and Marth because he's been basically ignored for an entire year despite being what I consider the symbol of FE.  Ephraim is already fantastic due to refinery and has gotten enough chances to shine in Heroes as a buffbot as well, plus VG memes.  But still, Brave Ephraim.

Ephraim will get a new version regardless, since we have a new version of Eirika. You really cannot have one without the other coming by soon. So go vote for Marth. 

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

And maybe we can choose the hair color for them as well. XP

I doubt that. CYL brown is probably going to be it. That or black.

1 hour ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Morgan as pity Brave unit is only acceptable if it’s F!Morgan, ideally with cute bunny ears

It would just about have to be Female Morgan given Male Morgan is nowhere to be seen.

43 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

And I still stand by that. Said character brought zilch to the table and has a horrible alt (behind a paywall) with a very long neck that still creeps me out to this day. My fears were confirmed and the roster was an unholy mess: Clone Warriors, pretty much. Hayashi screwed up really bad. Anyway, that’s a topic for another day. 

Bitter much? 

Edited by Arthur97

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Hey, my friend can dream, can't he?

I would love blue myself, but that would make a lot of other people unhappy I imagine.

On the subject of pity brave heroes, who else do you all think might be likely? Owain might happen.

Edited by Arthur97

I'm just happy that every single character I've voted for save Shigure (cries) has made it in the top 20, both for males and females!

It's nice to know they might have a chance to be included in the game or get an alternate sometime in the future.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

I would love blue myself, but that would make a lot of other people unhappy I imagine.

On the subject of pity brave heroes, who else do you all think might be likely?

Yeah. If I could get blue haired female Morgan, it would be perfect. 

Male Robin. He deserves his Levin Sword counterpart.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Bitter much? 

I’m a bitter person by nature. I’ve already mentioned my issues with Lucina in the Warriors thread months ago. IS just needs to work on her character properly and give her a better sense of identity rather than being this awkward character that’s trying to be Marth and Chrom at the same time. Bunny Lucina was a step in the right direction. I’m going off-topic so let’s agree to disagree for now. 

@topic: If the Fates children are any indication, any future Gen 2 character will stick to his/her default hair color. In both Morgans’ case, it would be black which is actually from Validar. 

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

If they go like last time, the pity units would be new additions. 

And in that case, we'd probably get Owain (12th placed male), Kliff (15th placed male), F!Morgan (12th placed female) and Selkie (13th placed female). This is assuming that Leif, Veronica and Loki are off the table as the former will likely get a proper FE5 banner at some point this year while the latter two are, of course, antagonistic FEH characters that may or may not eventually become playable as the story progresses (I could see it happening with Veronica, not so much with Loki).

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

And maybe we can choose the hair color for them as well. XP

That would possibly look awkward on the artwork. Or they could be really cruel and randomize which hair color you get, and if you don't like it, just keep pulling! Add Natures to things, and good luck getting a Crimson-haired +Spd -Def Morgan if you care about both visuals and usability!

Just now, Arthur97 said:

On second thought, I don't think I want Morgan as a pity unit since that probably means a tempest which means interacting with Lucina.

Hmm? Afraid people are going to Lucina-bash because she's featured, if not obtainable, in another TT?

While IS is almost under contract to give four CYL2 Braves, and will likely do a Farfetched 2. Let us not forget that they'll be doing normal banners along the way. They've already exclusively repped every game but T766, Gen 2 Awakening, and Gen 2 Genealogy (but I hear no one complain of this one) in at least one banner. So once they've tackled these three, they will be free to do add as they wish, likely according to popularity. So don't worry about sub-top 2 popularities too much.

Just saw the votes so far. The male side is overall pretty cool. I expected Hector to be pretty high and Ephraim being second doesn't surprise me either. I wouldn't really mind Marth winning it either. Curious to see how this will end up going. Also great to see Leif in the rankings!

The female side is...odd? Loki and Veronica are in the top 10, Tharja went down and Camilla went up to the second spot. Though I've gotta say that the biggest surprise is Celica being nr. 1. That really caught me off guard. 

Still, the choice about which Brave units to use will be really easy since I'm indifferent to Celica, dislike Camilla and Ephraim is a pretty cool guy but after how much Hector has saved me in Heroes he would be my first pick.

Edited by Hekselka

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hmm? Afraid people are going to Lucina-bash because she's featured, if not obtainable, in another TT?

What? No, because if Lucina (from that period) recognizes Morgan it goes against my ship.

1 hour ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Morgan as pity Brave unit is only acceptable if it’s F!Morgan, ideally with cute bunny ears

Get that furry garbage out of here. /s

But seriously, Morgan all the way. I'm casting all seven votes for her since I need best daughteru.

Also, where are you guys getting the current results?

8 minutes ago, KMT4ever said:

Get that furry garbage out of here. /s

But seriously, Morgan all the way. I'm casting all seven votes for her since I need best daughteru.

Also, where are you guys getting the current results?

But furry Morgan is the only Morgan :(

also heres the link showing the midway results for CYL 

https://mobile.twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/956723519093551105

I feel like it could've been nice if we could've had a sub section where we got to make posts campaigning for our favorite characters. Just to help unpopular characters out a little bit because otherwise it'll be nearly impossible for them to ever make it anywhere in the polls. 

I still hope Erika and Ephraim win. I would love to have the wonder twins win this. As for who else, it’s hard to say. Marth does deserve, it do agree. It’s just a lot of people might vote more for Hector as he is much better than Marth in heroes. As for the females, I want Celica to stay as number one. As for the other slot, I’ll take anything so long as it isn’t Nino

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

I still hope Erika and Ephraim win. I would love to have the wonder twins win this

This would be so magical!! I really hope Eirika can overtake Camilla. Can you imagine both twins getting Brave forms at the same time?! Squee!!

Needless to say, Eirika's getting my remaining votes, Sacred Memories be damned. The Wonder Twins need to get their outfits together!

So, do you know who you'll vote for, @Poimagic?

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Gen 2 Genealogy (but I hear no one complain of this one)

Here you are.

Where be the original sheep daughter Lana?
Where be Larcei, the OPer swordgirl than her mum?
Where be Ares the edgier palette swap of our favourite Headless Horseman?
Where be Ced the not-jerk Lewyn?
Where be Arthur Gharwealdth the not-jerk Lewyn on a horse?
Where be Tine the second-cinnamonest roll in all Jugdral who is featured in my mnemonic for the Jugdrali anima triangle (Tine zaps Hilda)?
Where be stupid sexy Shannan and his sexy Balmung?
Where be Patty and her ridiculously cute hat?
Where be Fee and her earwheels?
Where be Ishtar and her thunder-godly thighs?

I can continue if you wish.

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

This would be so magical!! I really hope Eirika can overtake Camilla. Can you imagine both twins getting Brave forms at the same time?! Squee!!

Needless to say, Eirika's getting my remaining votes, Sacred Memories be damned. The Wonder Twins need to get their outfits together!

So, do you know who you'll vote for, @Poimagic?

I’m alternating between Eirika and Ephiram for votes. So both of them. Currently, it’s Erika for today. My votes so far are 2 for Erika and Ephriam and the one went for Bartre. Next vote is for Europa, last vote is for Ephraim