• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Don't the predictions favor Zelgius?

Black Knight is either about to get a last hour multiplier or wind up in same hell but slightly ahead. I don't think there's any other outcome at this point.

EDIT: ...or not. Zelgius seriously underperformed. Just...wow. I'm really really shocked. BK didn't deserve to lose.

Edited by Anacybele

Looks like Hellica's going to beat out her better half unless she somehow undershoots. At the very least, I'm ranked 233 in her army atm and 2529 overall! IDK whose team I'll join next. I'll have to see who the winners are. 

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Black Knight is either about to get a last hour multiplier or wind up in same hell but slightly ahead. I don't think there's any other outcome at this point.

Except the one that happened? :/

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Can't really get mad for losing to yourself in the first round. 

^This. XD At the very least you get two chances to support the character you like. The obligatory VG salt can officially start after round two.

Can't really get mad for losing to yourself in the first round. 

I didn't expect that Zelgius will get two consecutive multiplier.

I was hoping for at least one bonus hour today, but I should still be in the top 1K for round 1, and I have 400 extra flags heading into round 2.  It looks like Grima has more votes that both BKs put together, so I'll get the underdog advantage next round.

11 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Looks like Hellica's going to beat out her better half unless she somehow undershoots. At the very least, I'm ranked 233 in her army atm and 2529 overall! IDK whose team I'll join next. I'll have to see who the winners are. 

I’m #199 in team Good Celica right now :D

I think I’m going Evil Celica next. All the “good” heroes are getting kicked out anyway.

12 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

So close to having robbed Grima.

And let's be honest, trying to mug a guy with this face was never a good idea to begin with.

Spoiler

YTiYHAd.png?1

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I think I’m going Evil Celica next. All the “good” heroes are getting kicked out anyway.

Regular Takumi has the last hour multiplier, so Anankumi is pretty much screwed.

It looks like "good" Takumi is making it to round two.

And for Zelgius, neither of them are really good, since Zelgius is just Black Knight without a hat, and he was never possessed, like the other three.

Drat. XD You're just out of my range. I can only see up to rank 201 on Team Celica. 

I may jump to her team next. It kind of gives me an excuse to build my Hellica... 

Well I’ve got no idea what team to join next round. 

I don’t care that much what goes on in this gauntlet but I’ve decided I’m going to save all of my flags to use in the last round so I sort of want to be on a team where I have a bonus unit. So that would be ether Grima or Takumi but my conviction for that is rapidly slipping. 

I don’t know. 

Recruit me?

Recive a god:

Spoiler

image.png

@Tybrosion @Rezzy Not like I have the regular Takumi anyway. And yeah, hatless BK is the reason I put “good” in quotation marks.

@Rafiel's Aria Aww, I need to move two places down!.. or you two places up. Evil Celica was evil enough to not come to me, even though I pulled for her.

I'm at rank 102 on Betrayal's army and around a thousand something in cumulative, that's a healthy amount of feathers for the first round (and I got 100 spare flags because I was busy and missed 1 battle during a 6.x multiplier).

Looking at this the only choice is to join normal Takumi because he's the only one I have that's still in and he's likely to get some good multipliers against Witch Celica, still RIP my lvl 1 BK shenanigans plans.

Well I will go team Takumi if helmeted BK loses since Takumi is the only other unit in the VG I have and I want the bonus of having the unit.  I am to the point of just give me my feathers and I don't care who wins this in the end, since who I want to win normally loses anyway.  I think I will put my Nephenee as my lead this time, since blue units are very useful in this VG.

I'll go Zelgius next round, since I can take the hat off my Black Knight and use him as a bonus unit.

Welcome aboard, TBH if Zelgius lose , I'll support BK too.