• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Welp, Zelgius got the multiplier. Now we have to hope the back and forth just happens to go in our favor... xP

It looks like the predictor is broken.  I'm glad I only spent 105 Flags yesterday, so I'll have plenty for however many multipliers we get today.  I spent 205 this hour.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It looks like the predictor is broken.  I'm glad I only spent 105 Flags yesterday, so I'll have plenty for however many multipliers we get today.  I spent 205 this hour.

I'm spending 100 right now. I have 800 flags left now. Though I haven't yet gotten all the ones I can.

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm spending 100 right now. I have 800 flags left now. Though I haven't yet gotten all the ones I can.

I just finished the last few Arena quests.  I didn't even have to field any Green or Gray units myself this time.

I forgot to take my phone charger with me for my relatives birthday at a hotel so I'm unfortunately going to have to forsake team betrayal for a while. And no, no one else has the same charger as me
Betrayal... Betrayal... I am betrayal!

Edited by silveraura25

16 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I forgot to take my phone charger with me for my relatives birthday at a hotel so I'm unfortunately going to have to forsake team betrayal for a while. And no, no one else has the same charger as me
Betrayal... Betrayal... I am betrayal!

So you've betrayed Team Betrayal?

It's weird that during non-bonus hours, BK and Zelgius were drawing near identical numbers of votes, but during the bonus hour, BK got almost double what Zelgius did.  I wonder if BK is going to get another bonus hour or if we'll settle back into Same Hell.

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's weird that during non-bonus hours, BK and Zelgius were drawing near identical numbers of votes, but during the bonus hour, BK got almost double what Zelgius did.  I wonder if BK is going to get another bonus hour or if we'll settle back into Same Hell.

I guess some players on team Zelgius are sleeping or decide to save flags for later multiplier. Like me, I decide to save for later.

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Like always, I'm going to sleep while the rest of the world is getting multipliers. 

Everyone except us in the Celica match. We've been stuck in same hell all afternoon.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Everyone except us in the Celica match. We've been stuck in same hell all afternoon.

The BK match just got out of it after almost a full 24 hours of sameness.

Okay, I'm getting a little tired of the sameness here. A couple hours are fine to slow things down but now I'm getting a little antsy. We just need Celica to fall just a little more for the shenanigans to resume.

It's amazing how fast the feathers flags go when you have multipliers in abundance. Seriously Robin has been getting nothing but them the entire round. I feel bad for the Grima supporters.

Edited by Zeo

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

And another one for the road, I guess.

FLAGS, FLAGS!

I don't even care anymore... I was saying it right when I cared about the gauntlets.

Edited by Zeo

47 minutes ago, Zeo said:

It's amazing how fast the feathers flags go when you have multipliers in abundance. Seriously Robin has been getting nothing but them the entire round. I feel bad for the Grima supporters.

@Zeo It just shows what we really care for in the VG

Just sitting outside top 10k in team Robin despite spending 200 last multiplier. Looks like I'm gonna have to spend a bit more in the next few hours, I'm still unranked globally.

18 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo It just shows what we really care for in the VG

Just sitting outside top 10k in team Robin despite spending 200 last multiplier. Looks like I'm gonna have to spend a bit more in the next few hours, I'm still unranked globally.

I'm not the type to save flags for later rounds. I'm just outside 2k and around 6.5k globally. I've got 200 flags left and I'm probably going to burn them on whatever appears to be the last hour which should put me just outside top 1k which is annoying (this is why you don't spend flags early!) but at least I'm guaranteed those 2,100 feathers when if Robin loses.

You on the other hand are in prime position. Spend all yours and you'll probably get in the top 1k.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

The feather flags have returned!

12 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I'm not the type to save flags for later rounds. I'm just outside 2k and around 6.5k globally. I've got 200 flags left and I'm probably going to burn them on whatever appears to be the last hour which should put me just outside top 1k which is annoying (this is why you don't spend flags early!) but at least I'm guaranteed those 2,100 feathers when if Robin loses.

You on the other hand are in prime position. Spend all yours and you'll probably get in the top 1k.

Yeah I haven't spent all my flags since the very 1st VG.

I have 800 left. I guess Robin doesn't exactly have the best chance of winning so I might as well use those multipliers, mostly because I can't access my ipad much during work in the weekdays for later rounds.

We have 3 hours left right? That's 200 flags per hour then. Unless there's a non-multiplier hour.

Well, I'm rank 486 on Black Knight's team.  If Black Knight loses to Black Knight, I'll probably join Black Knight next round.