• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

21 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh wait is it towards Saber? 

12 minutes ago, Motendra said:

WE HAVE A WINNER, FOLKS!

Well found it now, I feel like it an idiot since in it's in the 2nd last episode.

I suppose it's only fitting that Gilgamesh's dialogue would go with the likes of Grima, especially considering who dubs him.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zelgius As for now, your Camila is doing great. She just have to avoid BowLyn. My Zelgius can block arrow for her so no problem at all.

The main problem is I always get another red from random people, which is not good. If I have a block button, I will block those summoners for sure.

Edited by Ginko

What the heeell... ? I encountered only Vantage foes (Micaiah, Delthea B!Ike). Seriously, hopefully I had one melee unit (Masked Marth), because B!Lyn nor my M!Robin wasn't able to survive the two mages after attacking them once...

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

@Rafiel's Aria I just got your Raven.  OMG, he's amazing!  :wub:  

I like how you gave him Fury instead of doubling up on LaD.  It's nice to have some defense for the counterattack. :lol:  If I build up a Raven, I'm going to do the same!  

I'm glad you like him! He actually has Fury and LaD learned. I switch them out because even with the double LaD, he's still got decent bulk. (Oddly enough.) But Fury's my favorite. There isn't much he can't take on! 

I just got your Female Corrin I believe. The opposing team was all reds. I just put her in the way, and basically everything suicided on her. XD

11 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm glad you like him! He actually has Fury and LaD learned. I switch them out because even with the double LaD, he's still got decent bulk. (Oddly enough.) But Fury's my favorite. There isn't much he can't take on! 

I just got your Female Corrin I believe. The opposing team was all reds. I just put her in the way, and basically everything suicided on her. XD

I got a Swift Sparrow Raven as an ally. At first I thought it was you but I guess you did say you use Fury instead (also he had Desperation 2 and not 3 yet)

Man I am so thankful for Caeda's wing sword it eliminates any sort of hassle Grima would provide and here's hoping Robin can pull a Shanna this round

Edited by MisfitMiju

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I got a Swift Sparrow Raven as an ally. At first I thought it was you but I guess you did say you use Fury instead (also he had Desperation 2 and not 3 yet)

I've yet to give him Swift Sparrow! ...though I do have the fodder for it... Maybe someday. XD Perhaps we'll be on the same team one of these days.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m in love with your Raven. He cleaves faces in half.

Yay!!!! I'm glad he's putting in the work then. Can't go home to Lucius until he's done.

@Rafiel's Aria I didn’t immediately notice that your Raven has Drive Spd. I got a rando Hardin just now, and was surprised when he doubled a BK on the Enemy Phase...turns out he was getting +9 Spd between Buffs & Drives (I run Drive on my Celica too).

Also, I love the Galeforce set, it’s really fun to use!

On 3/1/2018 at 7:36 AM, Motendra said:

FOOLISH FACTORY RECALL

this was hilarious

We'll see who will need to be recalled when Celica STOMPS your precious fell dragon into non-existence, assuming the dastard even makes it to the final round (I know we definitely will)

Ragnarok does your taxes, cooks your food, raises your kids, AND stops evil doers! 

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I've been getting someone's Beruka so I don't help with greens, and I occasionally get someone's Wrath Lyn with refined Sol Katti so that's fine. Robin rounds out the blues so for once, I think I'm okay with colour balance.

Sounds like the same Lyn I've been getting, which sure helped out against a Hector and Grima, when the other partner on my team put forward another Robin... Anyway, I see my Beruka has made her first ally of the gauntlet. I'm 99% sure I remember your Ryoma helping me out, too.

1 minute ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

My voting priorities will be Black Knight>either Celica>Fallen!Robin.

Fallen!Robin sounds tempting, but again, I would like at least an even number of non-3DS and 3DS-era Voting Gauntlet winners.

Im going to ask you a very important question

Does Beloved Zofia do your taxes?

If Celica falls... Ive no idea who im going to
Probably Male Robin if he makes it heh

Just now, Arcanite said:

Actually, the same concern here. I absolutely will not join any version of the BK and any of the edgelords present, I still don’t have regular Takumi, and Robin has no chance to go further.

Guess I’ll have to feather merc next rounds in this case.

51 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Someone on Team good Celica, help.
I only see Red.

My Hardin as well btw.
ID: 9398786336

@LordFrigid

I got chu. I have Lukas as my lead but I can switch to Nowi if you need help fighting mages as well.

41 minutes ago, Usana said:

And a Request to @Zeratul was sent.

33 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Zeratul - Sent a friend request! Hopefully my Raven can help out!

37 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Oh, that’s you! Got it, I didn’t realize.

21 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Sent a request. Lead is currently LA!Hector, but I may rotate between the blues and greens in the album in my sig.

Thank you. Now my roster shouldn't be too red-heavy for this VG.

@Zelgius Can you switch to any of your blue or colorless unit? It appear that most of my friends have their lead with green.(Sheena and +10 Myrrh OMG lol) It's not like Camilla is not good but I need more flags ready for tomorrow multiplier. And thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Well found it now, I feel like it an idiot since in it's in the 2nd last episode.

I suppose it's only fitting that Gilgamesh's dialogue would go with the likes of Grima, especially considering who dubs him.

Precisely. Isn't it  grand?

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

this was hilarious

We'll see who will need to be recalled when Celica STOMPS your precious fell dragon into non-existence, assuming the dastard even makes it to the final round (I know we definitely will)

Ragnarok does your taxes, cooks your food, raises your kids, AND stops evil doers

THIS COMING FROM A MONGREL WHO WENT EVIL, HERSELF?

AND BESIDES, EVIL ISN'T SO BAD, ONCE YOU EMBRACE IT. YOUR LEADER SEEMS TO HAVE ENJOYED IT RATHER WELL. AND IT'D  BE MEAN OF HER IF SHE DIDN'T SHARE THE BOUNTY WITH HER SUBORDINATES, JUST LIKE HER BELOVED EARTH MOTHER BEFORE SHE FORSOOK HER CHILDREN.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

fGJGNy.gif.196e68db903dff55e2eb6ed5b17a127d.gif

"YOU WILL JOIN GRIMA"

Too much?

29 minutes ago, Ginko said:

@Zelgius Can you switch to any of your blue or colorless unit? It appear that most of my friends have their lead with green.(Sheena and +10 Myrrh OMG lol) It's not like Camilla is not good but I need more flags ready for tomorrow multiplier. And thanks in advance.

Sure, I switched to Micaiah.