• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

30 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@mampfoidI got your Cordelia once so far, hope she shows up again she's so fun to use.

@RezzyI've gotten your Titania quite a lot today, she's been great! Especially with how often the random ally ends up red, and the enemy ends up being at least 2/3 blue.

Hey cool, I hope you get many more visits by her, since your Soren shows up on 90% of my fights :-)  His kill-count is pretty high so far. 

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lau said:

Haven't got that far, unfortunately. I will eventually...when I get the time, hahah!

I've been meaning to say this to you, but...your new sig is absolutely gorgeous.

Haha, fair enough

Thanks! :D:

21 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

If by grand you mean a pompous ass, then certainly. I wouldn't describe ol Gil any other way. :D:

I say style & presentation

And that's the beauty of it all!

You. I like you.That distinction alone is what makes Grima is the superior option out of the fallen heroes

23 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I don't remember that at all, but I didn't buy all the Einherjar DLC. Had really hard time believing the Sheperd could beat all those characters even they were base on specific time & era. Hell, I'm even having trouble believing that the Order of Heroes are able to beat them for that matter.

I am referring to Warriors, not Awakening, itself.

I just woke up but has Takumi not been able to catch up fallen Takumi or am I just missing the multipliers?

4 hours ago, Motendra said:

While slightly unrelated, do you know the difference between villains and super villains? 

(Anyone who gets this is officially awesome)

PRESENTATION!

3 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

For anyone on possessed Takumi, how’s my Frederick? He’s my first fully trained unit for arena, so I hope he’s doing well.

I haven’t gotten Fredrick but I was constantly receiving your Lucina earlier who was good support.

4 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I just woke up but has Takumi not been able to catch up fallen Takumi or am I just missing the multipliers?

Takumi gets a bonus hour after every two or three bonus hours for Dark Takumi.

On a side note, I'll be joining Team Grima after I clean up my box a bit and actually pull a copy. I've been so lazy with the recent banners.

Edited by Ice Dragon

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

On a side note, I'll be joining Team Grima after I clean up my box a bit and actually pull a copy. I've been so lazy with the recent banners.

You haven't pulled Grima at all?  I'd assume you'd have +10'd him, being a dragon.

I'm sitting at rank 16,271 on team BK having only spent 105 flags so far.  I'm hoping there's a few multipliers tomorrow, since I think I'll be waiting for a higher multiplier before spending anymore tonight.

19 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

PRESENTATION!

I haven’t gotten Fredrick but I was constantly receiving your Lucina earlier who was good support.

I’ve been using Lucina for the last 2 gauntlets, so I wanted to change it. Haven’t gotten your Serra.

16 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

I’ve been using Lucina for the last 2 gauntlets, so I wanted to change it. Haven’t gotten your Serra.

Sorry my friend but your first mistake was expecting a Serra. I have Florina out instead. :Florina:

I was gonna have Serra lead but I figured most wouldn’t appreciate a colorless unit, especially a healer.

edit:

@Glennstavos you have my condolences

Edited by NegativeExponents-

24 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You haven't pulled Grima at all?  I'd assume you'd have +10'd him, being a dragon.

It's really, really hard to pull anything when my box is 1099/1100 (still haven't done the Takumi Grand Hero Battle because of it), and I'm running low on cards I can justify transmuting into feathers.

9 hours ago, Frenzify said:

Sounds like the same Lyn I've been getting, which sure helped out against a Hector and Grima, when the other partner on my team put forward another Robin... Anyway, I see my Beruka has made her first ally of the gauntlet. I'm 99% sure I remember your Ryoma helping me out, too.

Yeah your Beruka is always a tremendous help :)

Let me know if you need to switch Ryoma up or something. To be honest I haven't really been using himself myself so not sure if he works well.

27 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Decided to switch to level 1 in hopes of not getting more Robins, but this game clearly has it out for me.

I dunno what I'm gonna do once I start wanting to expend flags. I've lost more matches than I've won because of this crap.

Does it not give you a level 40 ally from one of your friends anymore?

41 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Sorry my friend but your first mistake was expecting a Serra. I have Florina out instead. :Florina:

I was gonna have Serra lead but I figured most wouldn’t appreciate a colorless unit, especially a healer.

edit:

@Glennstavos you have my condolences

Oh so your the one with Tannenboom+ Flora. Nice work out investing in an underused unit.

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It’s supposed to do that but the whole randomness factor can really hurt. I was stuck with LV1 allies during the first hour. It then changed to a LV40 Sharena later today. 

58 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Decided to switch to level 1 in hopes of not getting more Robins, but this game clearly has it out for me.

I dunno what I'm gonna do once I start wanting to expend flags. I've lost more matches than I've won because of this crap.

Someone on my friendlist has a rather nice +10 Robin, but I don't remember who they actually are so I can't tell them to SWITCH THEIR LEAD! 

Switching to Julia. If anyone from my friends list on team Celica (Caring Princess) still has colorless quest needs, lmk and I can put Jeorge back for a bit.

I’ll probably change to Tana tomorrow morning.

42 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah your Beruka is always a tremendous help :)

Let me know if you need to switch Ryoma up or something. To be honest I haven't really been using himself myself so not sure if he works well.

Good to hear. I've personally not been running into that many melee enemies, so was wondering if that would be the same for anyone getting her, since she is a melee tank.

No need to switch your Ryoma, though I only got him in my first or second game, and not since. But up against a strong green character (Grima), with a blue unit who can't really do anything to him, I currently appreciate good reds the most right now.

Anybody else on my friends list on Team Black Knight gotten my Frederick yet? I really hope he's helpful! He should be tanking a LOT of physical units for ya.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

I went ahead and joined Robin on my secondary account.  I've got Minerva as my lead.  She's not super optimized, but she's not Blue.

My code is 3913536328 if you want to add it.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I must not have a single friend on this team because none of the units I'm getting paired with can be found on my friends list. In fact, very few of these people even play the game anymore so I guess I need to update. Sent a request to your second account. My lead is Masked Marth.

If anyone on good Celica team is tired of slugging a 1-move Armor around I could double down on Basilikos Raven if you want to.
Same build as Rafiel's Aria's just without +10 merges and Galeforce. Should still ORKO most units.

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I must not have a single friend on this team because none of the units I'm getting paired with can be found on my friends list. In fact, very few of these people even play the game anymore so I guess I need to update. Sent a request to your second account. My lead is Masked Marth.

Okay, I went ahead and accepted.  Hopefully she can help.

Black Knight and Zelgius have been in same hell for the last few hours now and it doesn't seem like the gap is closing. This keeps up, BK wins! GO BLACK KNIGHT. :D

1 hour ago, ZeManaphy said:

Oh so your the one with Tannenboom+ Flora. Nice work out investing in an underused unit.

The one and only. And thanks, she’s been a unit on my to do list since launch but I was never quite sure what to do with her. I’m pretty proud of her build now but some things could still use some tweaking around with.