• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

I'm on team Grima, and I'm surprised just how hard Robin's getting stomped. I figured Grima's team would be bigger, but not by such a huge margin. Looks like we're not gonna get many multipliers this round. Possessed Celica beating regular Celica was expected, but with how the Celica fans seem to be split between them it could go either way over there with multipliers in the end.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Silent shifter said:

I join BeTraYAl Takumi for the memes.

Apparently having more friends in the same team boost base points. Anyone wanna add me? Fc: 7474449283

lead is F!Corrin with dark breath boost.

I sent you a request. The fallen heroes were winning the last time I checked. That’s surprising considering, Celica is the most popular on site.

Interesting results with the possessed versions being more popular, I didn't expect Duma Celica to be more popular off the line. BK/Zelgius is about even which I suppose isn't too surprising.

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

@Zelgius Got your Camila on 2nd round, she bait-killed an Olwen for me but almost die because of BowLyn lol

I actually just got your Shiro there! So far I haven't had too many red units from other people which is handy.

23 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I wasn't being serious with that, hence the strike-through. I don't actually know why my phone crashed (since it almost never does), but it just happened to do so a bit after Celica finished hitting someone with Ragnarok and thus the joke.

I once installed FEH on a cheap $20 phone with 512MB RAM, which is below the minimum requirements for the game. It kept crashing during the tutorial for special activation when Anna fired off Night Sky. I tried reinstalling a couple of times and it reliably crashed there.

To everyone on Team Nice Celica, I've got base Fjorm as my lead right now. I probably won't be following the thread very closely, but let me know if a different kind of unit would be preferred.

I put Reinhardt as my lead on Team Grima, in the hopes of picking off the inevitable Falchion and Armourslayer wielders.

Only had two matches so far. First gave me two reds, which was fine. One Lucina and one Brave Roy - both good.

Second one, someone had set Inigo as their lead. And I got a Female Corrin. Against three green units -.- I was grateful for the Corrin anyway, since it shows someone is thinking outside of the box, but the Inigo annoyed me a bit. Thankfully, Grima was able to sort out all the greens with Inigo's dancer boosts.

I'm hoping since green is a rarer colour, there won't be as much of this going on...

45 minutes ago, Lau said:

W-what? Oh no, I'm so sorry!

...No hard feelings? :)

See, I was ready to rain carnage on everybody by getting into character in the thread (it's how I have fun in these gauntlets lol) but I can't be doing that if I'm up against you

Therefore, let's call a truce for the next round; the loser joins the other's side. Deal?

7 minutes ago, Motendra said:

See, I was ready to rain carnage on everybody by getting into character in the thread (it's how I have fun in these gauntlets lol) but I can't be doing that if I'm up against you

Therefore, let's call a truce for the next round; the loser joins the other's side. Deal?

Deal. Though at the way things are, I'll be joining your side :)

But don't let me stop you, go all out my friend!

Does anyone have that bug too ? I can't battle. My "Battle" button is not active... What the...

Ah, I'm stupid. I cleaned my team before going in. Such stupidness... I'm not a morning person. XD

Edited by Ledrert

Huh. Didn't expect Fallen Takumi to be more popular than normal Takumi.

I just went with him on my main for my lv1 clears (and to celebrate beating Infernal). Also he has great art.

Should've picked Robin though, which I did for my second account. (Got a refined Sol Katti Lyn with Wrath as a friend! So nice! also @Zeo's Matthew)

Anyone else on team Fallen Takumi? I only have someone's Sigurd as a friend and I need some colour variety for the quests.

Name is Mcsilas and code is 0945856578

I want to break the phones of whoever the two people were that just stranded me with three Takumis against a Raven!Cecilia.. 

2 hours ago, Zelgius said:

I actually just got your Shiro there! So far I haven't had too many red units from other people which is handy.

Feel free to request other colour if you want to complete quests. I have strong archers like Bridelia, Summer Gaius, LA! Roy or Sothe for knife support. For Green, I didn't have much. Maybe LA! Hector would help.

Edited by Ginko

@Zeo Let me know if you need other Reds for Team Robin.

I think the NYAzura you had before was mine if it had Iote's shield and a Spd refine Hagoita. I didn't expect the VG to be today so I forgot to change it.

But yeah Fury 3 Ryoma is in my lead for now, but let me know if you want other options. If you want reds against Grima I've got a Sanaki, Elincia, BK, Xander, Adult Tiki, Lucina, Lyon or Arvis.

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo Let me know if you need other Reds for Team Robin.

I think the NYAzura you had before was mine if it had Iote's shield and a Spd refine Hagoita. I didn't expect the VG to be today so I forgot to change it.

But yeah Fury 3 Ryoma is in my lead for now, but let me know if you want other options. If you want reds against Grima I've got a Sanaki, Elincia, BK, Xander, Adult Tiki, Lucina, Lyon or Arvis.

Thanks! I was in need of reds. Sadly the 3rd ally was an unfinished RD Ike and my opponents were Nowi and L!Ephraim along with M!Corrin. Didn't care too much about winning that one though so it's fine. I've been needing reds to definitely keep that Ryoma.

My Matt is running Windsweep 3 right now. If you want me to switch to his normal Seal ATK 3 though let me know. If you need other colors I've got plenty of strong units of every color as well.

35 minutes ago, Lau said:

Deal. Though at the way things are, I'll be joining your side :)

But don't let me stop you, go all out my friend!

:evil::evil::evil:

Wise choice. You shall be spared.

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I sided with Robin.

The scales might be untippable.

By all means, fight on with as much vim and vigor as you can in your denial of Grima. You may answer wrongly as many times as you like. If you are to grasp the joy of serving the Fell Dragon, you must also experience the exquisite pain of it as well.

(Obscure Fate/Zero reference. Points to whomever gets it)

35 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Feel free to request other colour if you want to complete quests. I have strong archers like Bridelia, Summer Gauis, LA! Roy or Sothe for knife support. For Green, I didn't have much. Maybe LA! Hector would help.

I don't know about other users but so far Shiro is performing well for me. On my side I have a few units that might be helpful, if you're having issues with Brave Lyn I have a Female Robin with the TA3 Gronnraven+ build that handles Brave Lyn, and a Spring Camilla with the same build. Those three are probably my most useful for BK/Zelgius users, the Camilla I have up right now was actually built to support my BK in the arena.

15 minutes ago, Motendra said:

By all means, fight on with as much vim and vigor as you can in your denial of Grima. You may answer wrongly as many times as you like. If you are to grasp the joy of serving the Fell Dragon, you must also experience the exquisite pain of it as well.

(Obscure Fate/Zero reference. Points to whomever gets it)

I finished Zero awhile back, I don't remember the quote.

18 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Thanks! I was in need of reds. Sadly the 3rd ally was an unfinished RD Ike and my opponents were Nowi and L!Ephraim along with M!Corrin. Didn't care too much about winning that one though so it's fine. I've been needing reds to definitely keep that Ryoma.

My Matt is running Windsweep 3 right now. If you want me to switch to his normal Seal ATK 3 though let me know. If you need other colors I've got plenty of strong units of every color as well.

I'm okay with Matthew for now.

I've been getting someone's Beruka so I don't help with greens, and I occasionally get someone's Wrath Lyn with refined Sol Katti so that's fine. Robin rounds out the blues so for once, I think I'm okay with colour balance.

@Motendra is it the Gilgamesh vs Kirei conversation?

Edited by mcsilas

6 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I finished Zero awhile back, I don't remember the quote.

Admittedly I paraphrased some of the words to suit Grima, but the idea is still there 

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I'm okay with Matthew for now.

I've been getting someone's Beruka so I don't help with greens, and I occasionally get someone's Wrath Lyn with refined Sol Katti so that's fine. Robin rounds out the blues so for once, I think I'm okay with colour balance.

Almost there! You're right that its Gilgamesh, but it wasn't to Kirei

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

The part where he's brainwashing/corrupting Kirei? I don't remember it sounding like that.

Just now, Motendra said:

Admittedly I paraphrased some of the words to suit Grima, but the idea is still there 

Was this Novel thing only?

Cuz I only saw the dub & sub.

Edited by Zangetsu

Just now, Motendra said:

Almost there! You're right that its Gilgamesh, but it wasn't to Kirei

Oh wait is it towards Saber? 
To be honest I was just skimming the quote xD

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Cuz I only saw the dub & sub.

Likewise.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh wait is it towards Saber? 
To be honest I was just skimming the quote xD

WE HAVE A WINNER, FOLKS!

As a reward, your death shall be quick and painless!