• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...seems BeTRaYaL is doing better than what I expected (being a meme the same character but free does wonders it seems). If it keeps like this I can say goodbye to round 1 feathers although the rate is like 2:1 so it's not that lopsided.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Woah, Grima creamed Robin in hour 1. 

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nice Celica is losing to Not Nice Celica.

What is wrong with this world?

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Normal Takumi is also losing to possessed Takumi.

... :/

Oh My God, it really is true!

People really do like the darkside more than the light! Damn you Kingdom Hearts for deceiving me so long!

Even though that's really not the point in Kingdom Hearts anymore.

Oh & BK is having trouble gaining ahead of himself. Damn you Zelgius for not really being an evil version of yourself!

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh & BK is having trouble gaining ahead of himself. Damn you Zelgius for not really being an evil version of yourself!

Makes sense, neither of them is good.

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Normal Takumi is also losing to possessed Takumi.

... :/

That was to be expected if you ask me because people like their stupid memes.

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm willing to bet their original idea was to have Tharja go against Rhajat. They only backed out of it upon realizing that at least half the player-base would riot if Tharja were to show up in another gauntlet, especially if she's accompanied by Rhajat again.

Can't tell if new unit bias, or if too many people just like dark and edgy.

At least this means I can go to bed after this bonus hour is over.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Makes sense, neither of them is good.

Actually, I just found out BK is winning against his helmet-less self, so Zelgius is going to get a multiplier.

Because apparently 600,000 is enough to warrant the multiplier. I'm also going to assume the whole reason BK is slightly winning is because he was a free unit & the $4 happy meal price.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm willing to bet their original idea was to have Tharja go against Rhajat. They only backed out of it upon realizing that at least half the player-base would riot if Tharja were to show up in another gauntlet, especially if she's accompanied by Rhajat again.

Yea, I'm seriously going to doubt that since InSyst really seems to care less about what controversial as so much what is profitable. Not that I know how this mode gives them profit.

Edited by Zangetsu

10 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

People really do like the darkside more than the light! Damn you Kingdom Hearts for deceiving me so long!

Even in Kingdom Hearts I’m pretty sure everyone except Sora prefers the dark. “It’s all about the edge” said Riku probably

My crack prediction when this VG was specified is looking pretty spot on. Though I'm 100% certain team normal Robin is bursting at the seams with dormant feather mercenaries that won't activate until day 2 to burn some flags. Still, I doubt we'll put up much of a fight against such an obscenely powerful new character as Grima. Hoping that either Takumi or Normal Celica makes it to the final round on left side, since I definitely don't have Grima to be joining his side. 

6 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Even in Kingdom Hearts I’m pretty sure everyone except Sora prefers the dark. “It’s all about the edge” said Riku probably

If that was the case, why did leave his keyblade behind? CHeckMates!!

To the Caring Princess rando who has a fully leveled 5* Cecilia with just Gronnraven+ and Attack +3 equipped, why? Even when I don't get a red as the rando, I still can't catch a break.

Oh and PSA: Ragnarok can apparently cause phones to crash too since mine randomly reset shortly after my Celica used it during my last battle.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh and PSA: Ragnarok can apparently cause phones to crash too since mine randomly reset shortly after my Celica used it during my last battle.

Bizarre, I’ve never had this happen since August when I finally got my Celica. Good to know nonetheless.

1 hour ago, Lau said:

Team High Deliverer.

Lead is Marth.

Let me know if you add me. I hope Marth can be of some use.

You mean we're on opposite sides?! * le gasp*

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

We’re off to a bang up start already!

My start has been better, I got your Soren (first time at +10, cool!) and a NY!Azura. 

A little late to the party, but I joined team BK. Current lead is Cordelia (+6), tell me if you want something else. I think you are the only one from my friend list at team BK currently. 

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Bizarre, I’ve never had this happen since August when I finally got my Celica. Good to know nonetheless.

I wasn't being serious with that, hence the strike-through. I don't actually know why my phone crashed (since it almost never does), but it just happened to do so a bit after Celica finished hitting someone with Ragnarok and thus the joke.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I wasn't being serious with that, hence the strike-through. I don't actually know why my phone crashed (since it almost never does), but it just happened to do so a bit after Celica finished hitting someone with Ragnarok and thus the joke.

Ragnarok not only does your taxes, it crashes your phone if there are no taxes to be done!

So Robin just caught up with Grima while everyone else surpass their evil counterpart. Damn Robin really not gonna win this unless we get that last multiplier hour.