• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If you want to continue your streak of always being on my team, you could join the Burger King.  I'll probably be running my Titania, though I could always change it up.  It would be nice to use your +10 Soren.

Hmmm I do love getting to use that Titania of yours, a compelling argument. :0

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Hmmm I do love getting to use that Titania of yours, a compelling argument. :0

Okay, Titania is set at my lead.  Hope to see you there.

So i'm going to go Robin cheese for one of my accounts and maybe Fallen Takumi on the other so i have a lv 1 unit.

what kind of units would people want for those teams?

maybe i can put my Galeforce Siegbert up for team Takumi? Because he's colourless I'm not exactly sure what's the best rep to help out allies but I do also want to show off Siegbert.

for Robin i guess someone red so maybe Ryoma? Or Elincia? Distant counter probably helps and I haven't trained my V!ike yet though

I may have voted M!Robin, but now I think I'll just wait to see how people spread themselves among the characters to snatch some promising bonus hours, not that the first few hours even matter much for the overall score. Then again, I already stopped caring about VG beyond the 12 orbs we are getting, sooo why even think about it and not just pick whoever I like and have a lvl 1 copy of, just to cheese away the battles? Ah, because there is none, ha! Guess I'll go Takumi for his great service during the first year of FEH, and still going strong.

Gauntlet's starting soon. Will be on team Celica (the Ragnarok one). What unit do you want me to set?

Stuff I have for offer:

+Atk L!Ike

Deathblow+refine Alm

Heavy blade+Aether+refine Ephraim 

DC Myrrh

Vantage+Glimmer LA!Hector

+Atk Grima

Airzura

CA+Firesweep B!Lyn

FC is 5069817390

Edited by Korath88

I'm joining team normal Takumi. I can put up any character you want: Reinhardt with an earth blessing, Klein with a water blessing, Hector, mage Eirika, flying Azura, Oboro with a fire blessing, Boey with bowbreaker, f!Robin with gronnraven+ and bowbreaker, PA!Azura with water blessing, or various others.

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I can put up any character you want:

I was going to join Grima, but if you can lead with Nolan I'll gladly choose Takumi. :Nino:

22 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

What unit do you want me to set?

On one hand, something something not red. On the other hand, having Alm fight alongside Celica is alluring. What a dilemma.

Anyway, my Sharena is always ready for a good fight!.. assuming the matchmaking actually gives her to my team.

My lead for the gauntlet will be the same unit that it is currently: regular Cordelia.

Spoiler

0ZZPWZv.png?1

If you'd want someone else, fellow members of Team Caring Princess, feel free to let me know. Also, my info if you're joining Team Caring Princess and want to add me.

Name: Tybrosion
Lead: stated above
ID: 0085075948

13 minutes ago, Lau said:

Team High Deliverer.

Dunno who to use as my lead. Maybe a green unit?

Red, please. I just got stuck with a Jaffar and "legendary" Ephraim vs a winter Chrom and Grima. Don't remember who the third was, but doesn't really matter.

Falchion user would probably be nice if you have one.

Edited by Arthur97

Heh, I'm doing the level 1 regular Robin exploit on both accounts and both times I got the same random guy as the level 1 ally. I guess early doors it's not too improbable as the pool of people who've joined a given team but have a level 1 lead is fairly small. One fight was two M Robins and a Micaiah which would have been torture had it been level 40.

FC: 8123590456 - lead is currently old Tiki +1 but happy to take requests. I do have a refined Alm I was tempted to start with but he's not fully built just yet.

This is just not nice:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-03-02-08-01-50.thumb.png.f43c6009e06ca3fb919a39b2dd953ca3.png

Still won, but it could have screwed me over completely. Wish people like this could be disqualified.

3 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

I join BeTraYAl Takumi for the memes.

Apparently having more friends in the same team boost base points. Anyone wanna add me? Fc: 7474449283

lead is F!Corrin with dark breath boost.

Sent a request! My username is Alexmender (same as always!) with a Y!Tiki as my lead.

4 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

I join BeTraYAl Takumi for the memes.

Apparently having more friends in the same team boost base points. Anyone wanna add me? Fc: 7474449283

lead is F!Corrin with dark breath boost.

Does it really? I never noticed. I sent a request your way. My lead is Florina