• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s not like you’ve always been an angel yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No I'm not, case in point...

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'll vote for Robin, Awakening for the win.

WOOT! Team Awakening GO!

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the notification it seems they don't change anything in this mode. That is unfortunate. 

I don't know yet with whom to go, choices are Takumi, Takumi, Celica, BK, Robin. Takumi and Robin are still 4*, the other Takumi is mostly unbuilt, BK is still an armor, which leaves Celica. This would mean to change my representative (currently BH!Roy). 

25 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Sadly Mr. Pineapple never won. Apparently he lost & it was clean match in the last 7 hours.

RIP. I meant the exact opposite of what I wrote. I think I'm too tired after teaching 5 out of 6 classes today. ...and playing tag. ...for hours. Or I could just be dumb. That's totally a thing too.

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

RIP. I meant the exact opposite of what I wrote. I think I'm too tired after teaching 5 out of 6 classes today. ...and playing tag. ...for hours. Or I could just be dumb. That's totally a thing too.

Oh wow, that's sounds stressful.

Edited by Zangetsu

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh wow, that's sounds stressful.

Stressful yet fun. I'd rather be busy all day than bored out of my mind for half of my work day. ...I really hate sitting at my desk. XD But yeah. Poor Takumi. At least he kind of has two chances to win? 

I wonder if more people will flock to the dark side because he's free? Same with the BK. I feel like he could potentially have a huge following since he was free. 

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Stressful yet fun. I'd rather be busy all day than bored out of my mind for half of my work day. ...I really hate sitting at my desk. XD But yeah. Poor Takumi. At least he kind of has two chances to win? 

I wonder if more people will flock to the dark side because he's free? Same with the BK. I feel like he could potentially have a huge following since he was free. 

Well I'm glad someone enjoy their occupation. Always brightens the mood.

Well they're all really strong contenders, with luck being the whole reason this gauntlet is controversial to begin with. Well actually it was because it's a popularity contest, but still.

If there's any beauty in this gauntlet it's idea that there's 2nd chance to win in it for each of the contender.

Edited by Zangetsu

Just got Zelgius from my free summon, after spending ~120 orbs for Fallen Celica, and the only 5* I got was a Siegbert... I'll still go with fallen Celica, hoping Duma will bless and Mila will forgive me, and let me summon Celica. 

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

It's a little disappointing that Hardin missed out on the gauntlet. Or good news, since the gauntlet is not a good mode.

They really should've done one or the other between Emperor Hardin and Turban Hardin before this. Then he could be in here.

I'll be backing Celica. Fallen Celica if I can pull her before this starts. Fallbacks are BK and Empty Takumi. I typically just support my favorite between characters I actually have. Its a lot more enjoyable to just be in it for feathers and not think too hard about the fandom.

Considering how popular Fallen Robin has become, I think he has a pretty great good chance of winning.

I think the finals will be regular Celica vs. Fallen Robin. It gives me Chrom vs Ephraim vibes for some reason.

Edited by Water Mage

I don't think there's ever been a gauntlet where I've had so many choices. I have everyone except Fallen Celica, Zelgius and Grima.

It's between Takumi, Celica and Robin for me. I really think I want to support Takumi, but something tells me he could take it all the way this time, so I'm going to go M!Robin since I like him and I'm pretty sure he'll lose to Grima.

I have a couple of spots on my FL. If anyone wants in you can ask for my code. Probably just going to run my +5 Matthew.

Edited by Zeo

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

I guess it's finally time to see how dominate the waifu female characters really are. Celica might be the only female contender bbbbuuuuttttt she did win the CYL 2 & got 2nd place overall. Not even Marth combine votes could beat her, even though he barely lost by the hundreds.

You've got it the other way around. With combined votes, Marth only loses out to Hector; barely topping Celica.

I'm torn. On one hand, I really like Celica from the time that I had her. But Grima (best Robin imo) is SOOOOOOOOO tempting. Likewise, the only units in this banner that I actually have is BK and Fallen Takumi

Edited by Motendra

I get the feeling one of the Celicas will win, although it is nice to see a voting gauntlet with a male majority for once.

I'll be backing Grima for now. I'll change over if necessary, but not sure to who yet. Probably Takumi, if he wins.

IS be like: "Our data reveals that there's a strong possibility around 1% of the playerbase didn't pick up on the fact that the alternate form for these four characters are canon, and thus they technically avoided being spoiled major story elements of four different games at once"

"Hm. Well we can't have that, can we?"

I can't really see any of the "bad" counterparts beating the originals here(except for Zelgius perhaps), so eh, not too hot on this one.

I'm always Team Awakening so my support goes to robin no question, going to set my 4*+10 gwendy as my lead in the meantime. Hopefully this is one of the more easygoing gauntlets in comparison to the cyl and the love gauntlet

Edited by MisfitMiju

I'll start on team Black Knight. If he loses I'll hop over to Zelgius. After that, my priorities are: Celica, Takumi, evil Takumi, evil Robin, evil Celica, Robin.

I think Zelgius/BK is the only obvious non winner here, just from having way less exposure than the others. I could see any of the other 3 good characters winning or even Grima.

18 minutes ago, Cysx said:

IS be like: "Our data reveals that there's a strong possibility around 1% of the playerbase didn't pick up on the fact that the alternate form for these four characters are canon, and thus they technically avoided being spoiled major story elements of four different games at once"

"Hm. Well we can't have that, can we?"

I can't really see any of the "bad" counterparts beating the originals here(except for Zelgius perhaps), so eh, not too hot on this one.

Heroes was always been open about spoliers since the beginning. Telling that Julia and Seliph are related in the second banner. But more people complain about their games more being spoiled (ae Tellius). Besides, anyone who didn't already know that Zelgius was BK would have no idea who Zelgius was beforehand anyway or that he was a character that existed.

Let me see. I have Celica and Black Knight leveled. If you consider unleveled I have both Robins(guh, why did I have to blow my pity on Grima?) and will probably have an empty vessel. Celica is probably the one that interests me most out of those. I would really like Fallen Celica though. Anyways I have a hard time seeing the dark versions winning since fewer folks will have them.  Then again by that logic regular Robin should have one of the better chances to win since he is the most easily available. All the others are 5* locked or in BK's case a TT reward.

5 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Heroes was always been open about spoliers since the beginning. Telling that Julia and Seliph are related in the second banner.

It spoils whose daughter Lucina is right in her description, and she is a release banner unit. The only spoiler Heroes hasn’t spoilt on arrival is Micaiah.