• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did my free summon and got a duplicate Spring Camilla. No useful fodder and she's +HP/-Res while my original is +Atk/-Def, so I guess she's just merge fodder.

I will be on team Lucina surprising probably no one.

3 hours ago, kcirrot said:

IS seems to be targeting feather mercenaries this time.  First round doesn’t have any super obvious blowouts.  They matched up the heavy hitters against each other.  Round 2 should be better and hopefully an underdog will advance to finals.

Sigh... I really hate this mode.  I refuse to get invested in my favorites because this isn’t a real competition.  I wish they could just throw us a bone and use sensible brackets.

Lucina vs. Sharena. Ring any bells?

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m just hoping Sharena had endeared more people over a year than she did over the first month.

Probably, but probably not enough. Though her story presence as pointed out hasn't been what Alfonse's has and Fjorm is a thing. Of course there is always multiplier shenanigans. 

Edited by Arthur97

I'll be joining team Xander, this is my ID: 6390206444

I'm not sure who I'll set as my lead. Currently I've Palla, but I can put other things such as B!Ike +6 or M!Marth +4 if needed

Edited by Javi Blizz

Will be voting Sharena > Alfonse > Camilla > Catria > Xander. That's the order of merges I have.

L'Arachel will be my lead if the hero I'm voting for is green.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

I've seen a lot of people saying that they want to back up a certain character because they have pulled the unit in Heroes. Is it purely because of "you have been useful to me in the past, so I'll join your team" or is there some other reason? I usually choose my side based on how much I like them (or how much I don't like the other option, occasionally) in their original game, so I'm just a bit curious.

2 minutes ago, Kahvi said:

I've seen a lot of people saying that they want to back up a certain character because they have pulled the unit in Heroes. Is it purely because of "you have been useful to me in the past, so I'll join your team" or is there some other reason? I usually choose my side based on how much I like them (or how much I don't like the other option, occasionally) in their original game, so I'm just a bit curious.

While deploying the unit you're fighting for, you get a 10% point bonus. It's not much, but it helps get more feathers.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

While deploying the unit you're fighting for, you get a 10% point bonus. It's not much, but it helps get more feathers.

What? I did not know that. Now it makes a lot more sense.

Sharena is my first pick, no contest. My other choices would be her bro and Xander if she loses. If all three lose before the final round though, well, I got nowhere to go. I don't have any of the others and don't care for them.

Well I am going Camilla since I have her, I will have Hinoka as my lead.  I am just in this for the feathers since I gave up on voting for my favs a long time ago.

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Having Chrom, Xander, Camilla and Kagero, I don't really know yet whom to choose. No big preferences. 

Choose your bun-bun pal Sharena!

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Choose your bun-bun pal Sharena!

I would, if feathers and the 10% bonus for playing the unit of choice in VGs weren't a thing. 

Sadly I don't have the Askir bunnies, so one of Xander, Kagero, Camilla and Chrom will have to do. 

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Not sure who to support, and the teams seem a bit even, too.

You’ll get to use my Soleil and her shiny new Distant Counter if you come Lucina’s way! Or better yet, you’d have at least one person on your team who isn’t a moron and has a lead that’s the same color as the character they’re backing.